PDA

View Full Version : Mineral Hygienics 20% credits is back

Iteach
11-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know. I just saw the increase to 20% back is being offered again. I ordered the starter kit a few weeks ago with the increase and have been using it for about a week and a half. I wanted to share that I really love this make-up. Great coverage but doesn't feel heavy at all on your face which is just what I was looking for. So if you have been thinking about getting this make-up now's the time!

sunshinecindy
11-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Just thought I'd let everyone know. I just saw the increase to 20% back is being offered again. I ordered the starter kit a few weeks ago with the increase and have been using it for about a week and a half. I wanted to share that I really love this make-up. Great coverage but doesn't feel heavy at all on your face which is just what I was looking for. So if you have been thinking about getting this make-up now's the time!

Bumping, because if you are going to order again, do it now, the increase won't last long.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Yep. I didn't look to make sure, but I am thinking that this promo ends tomorrow.

sammielynn
11-14-2008, 12:38 PM
This is a great deal. They ship quickly and the credit is quick also. Great product also.

mdapiggy
11-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok after reading all the great reviews of this merchant I decided to give this makeup a try.