PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy.com Credits Question

~Kathie
07-30-2007, 03:08 PM
I shopped on Friday afternoon through the SM link and expected to see the credits pending in my account today.

Is it too soon? I know it was the weekend but a couple of other members posted that their pending credits were in their accounts the next day.

Thanks!

~Kathie
07-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Bump....still not showing in my account and I received an email that the order has been shipped.

Just curious if I should get nervous. :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 10:58 PM
I just posted a few about 2 minutes ago. Was yours one of them? <fingers crossed>

zoodoyle
07-30-2007, 11:10 PM
darn, was hoping maybe mine was one of them :(

~Kathie
07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
It was there!!! But only for 11&#37; not for 13%. I figured that might happen. I'll go read the other post and send a TT.

Thanks!! Whew!!

zoodoyle.......scroll down.........mine wasn't at the top but listed the date I ordered (7-27). Maybe yours is too!!

Thanks Tricia!!!!

zoodoyle
07-31-2007, 12:31 AM
It was there!!! But only for 11% not for 13%. I figured that might happen. I'll go read the other post and send a TT.

Thanks!! Whew!!

zoodoyle.......scroll down.........mine wasn't at the top but listed the date I ordered (7-27). Maybe yours is too!!

Thanks Tricia!!!!

Nope, no such luck - and I ordered on 7/27 also (and got them today!!). Looks like a TT may be in my future...first one too!!

hollieplus2
08-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I also bought something off shoebuy on 7-30 and it's not showing up in my pending credits. How long does it usually take?

zoodoyle
08-03-2007, 01:39 PM
I still haven't seen mine credit (purchased on 7/27), so I'll be filing my TT soon (once I figure out how to :) )

hollieplus2
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I still haven't seen mine credit (purchased on 7/27), so I'll be filing my TT soon (once I figure out how to :) )

Thanks, mine now says pending. Did yours get that far?

zoodoyle
08-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks, mine now says pending. Did yours get that far?

Nope, no pending for me this time...:(

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:49 PM
You have to have great patience with Shoebuy :rotfl: i suppose it is the massive amount of business but it can take awhile for credits to come through. Once it has been 10 days or so and you have already received your merchandise then file your TT. Then it is going to be a waiting game. I got a credit today from a sale on 6/27. They are not the speediest in the world but I have yet to have a TT go to 90 days on them. Good luck!

zoodoyle
08-07-2007, 12:20 AM
You have to have great patience with Shoebuy :rotfl: i suppose it is the massive amount of business but it can take awhile for credits to come through. Once it has been 10 days or so and you have already received your merchandise then file your TT. Then it is going to be a waiting game. I got a credit today from a sale on 6/27. They are not the speediest in the world but I have yet to have a TT go to 90 days on them. Good luck!

Thanks - feel bad now that I put my TT in at 7 days, but it was my first TT, and obviously I need to sit back and relax a bit more!! I wonder why it takes so long for them to credit sometimes, but other times they are so quick? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes thru eventually. And I'll be making another purchase as soon as they get my daughters' size in, so I'll give it another go :p

jnorth1007
08-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Just bought 4 more pairs of shoes. :cool: Not for me this time. I bought two for Justin who has outgrown all 4 pairs of crocs I bought him in March when I started this. I also bought 2 for Grace who needed new shoes for school. I cant wait to get them.

mollyeilis
08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
On the other hand, with my last shoebuy experience, I had the credit holding before it had even shipped.

saikai
08-09-2007, 04:54 PM
On the other hand, with my last shoebuy experience, I had the credit holding before it had even shipped.

That's just what happened to me. I started reading this thread the day after I placed an order and was expecting to have to be patient waiting for the credits but I got the credits and the shipping confirmation e-mail on the same day! :love:

mollyeilis
08-09-2007, 04:56 PM
:)

Of course, it does tend to ruin future, not so lucky, shopping experiences. The second to the last shopping whirl I did credited SO quickly, that this last time I was biting my nails over some credits, when it hadn't even been 5 days. Ridiculous, honestly. :) But the excellent luck does color one's experience for the future.

jnorth1007
08-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Well it just must be me that cant get credits :rotfl: The last order I placed hasnt shown up either. I keep ordering hoping that the credits will come through eventually even if it is through trouble tickets. I love the company and the shoes Ijust cant figure out why mine dont credit automatically and always have to be filed through TT. It isn't like I have clicked the wrong link or used a coupon code or anything. I have 4 TT's already and 1 more that will have to be filed eventually for the last 4 pairs of shoes. I am so glad that everyone else gets them pretty easy though because it really is a great company. Maybe I need geek squad to figure it out for me :rotfl:

bs4free
08-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Well it just must be me that cant get credits :rotfl: The last order I placed hasnt shown up either. I keep ordering hoping that the credits will come through eventually even if it is through trouble tickets. I love the company and the shoes Ijust cant figure out why mine dont credit automatically and always have to be filed through TT. It isn't like I have clicked the wrong link or used a coupon code or anything. I have 4 TT's already and 1 more that will have to be filed eventually for the last 4 pairs of shoes. I am so glad that everyone else gets them pretty easy though because it really is a great company. Maybe I need geek squad to figure it out for me :rotfl:

You placed another ORDER

5 Orders!!!!

4 More Pairs of Shoes!!!!

I dont know if i want to ask this, but how many pairs of shoes do you have, Do you were them all, or do you have a new pair for evey day of the year?:confused:

I thought I had a SR addiction. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
08-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Well they aren't ALL for me silly. I do have 3 kids. The last 4 pairs were for 2 of my kids. I personally do have MANY shoes. More than you really want to know. As a matter of fact I am clearing out my history and cookies and everything else as we speak so I can go look and order some RED shoes. I have always wanted red shoes and we are having family pictures done in all red, white and navy clothing. HAVE to have red shoes for this. KWIM??? Probably not but believe me the SR and the Shoe addiction fuel each other.

mollyeilis
08-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Janet, your SR balance is so high, I can't imagine what it would be if all of your credits came through in a timely fashion. :)

I wonder what it is that keeps the sites from crediting you automatically! It's like a mystery... A really frustrating, money-related, mystery...

bs4free
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
They just dont want to pay out because she does too much business!!!!!

Ok Glad to see your sharing your shoes janet.

I can see SR fuleing your shoe addiction just as Disney Fules SR fules Disney for me!

jnorth1007
08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Well this is the triangle for me. I love shoes and have to buy them, I buy them through SR so I can make money for Disney. I have to go to Disney more often so I buy more shoes so I can make more on SR so I can do Disney more. It is a sordid, seedy, WONDERFUL menage et tois. TRULY! Seriously!!!