PDA

View Full Version : Forget about Chingy!!!

JillyFish
07-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Ant wants to party with me!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Party With A Star:Ant (.75) credited instantly for me!!!! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe Ant is more inclusive than Chingy because he isn't such a big star? LOL! Hopefully he wants to party with EVERYONE!!

speechteachri
07-30-2007, 03:25 PM
OK, who the heck is ANT anyway??!! I feel so old!

I tried to party with Steve-O the other day, but never saw the credit on it, so I am reluctant to put my cell # in on another one of these.

TIAMOMMA
07-30-2007, 03:30 PM

I tried to party with Steve-O the other day, but never saw the credit on it, so I am reluctant to put my cell # in on another one of these.

I always wonder why they ASSUME everyone has cell phones. (Okay, yeah, I have one, but I don't want them calling me on it!)

JillyFish
07-30-2007, 03:30 PM

He was on Last Comic Standing a couple seasons ago (and I think he's a judge this season. ) I'm pretty sure he didn't win so I don't know why people would want to party with him! :rotfl:

Elaine
07-30-2007, 03:37 PM
He is also the host on Celebrity Fit club on VH1.

linanglab
07-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Tried this one a few minutes ago.. nothing yet...
Ant....is that a real name????

Angela

TXMouseChaser
07-30-2007, 03:54 PM
I tried it too and I don't think Ant wants to party with me either!!

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Give it 10 more minutes.

JillyFish
07-30-2007, 04:06 PM
This really did credit instantly for me. I did the offer and put it in pending. Then I clicked over to the Fast Crediting offer category and it already said I had done the offer. Went to my Account History and, sure enough, the credit was there!

LOVE those kind!! :love:

sammielynn
07-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow that was fast! I got credit in just minutes, and you know I never get credit.

linanglab
07-30-2007, 04:32 PM
WOOHOO!!! The ant came through!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

Angela

Lisaj68
07-30-2007, 04:36 PM
i put my home phone number under cell so i probably won't get credited!!

At first I thought that it was ADAM Ant !!! I'm old!!! Talk about dating yourself!!! :rotfl:

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 04:36 PM
definitely hasn't credited for me :(

I haven't had any actual offers credit in what seems like a very long time. I'm in a decent sized drought - thank God for those surveys because I wouldn't be getting anything w/o them :'(

Today is brough to you by the letter GRRRRRR!!!!

( bonus points for anyone who understood the joke! )

Mandi
07-30-2007, 04:39 PM
definitely hasn't credited for me :(

I haven't had any actual offers credit in what seems like a very long time. I'm in a decent sized drought - thank God for those surveys because I wouldn't be getting anything w/o them :'(

Today is brough to you by the letter GRRRRRR!!!!

( bonus points for anyone who understood the joke! )

I got the joke. ;)

I'm in the same situation. I can't seem to get anything to credit. :( I'm having luck (knock on wood) with the surveys, but that's it. No Ant for me either. :computer:

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 04:40 PM
I got the joke. ;)

I'm in the same situation. I can't seem to get anything to credit. :( I'm having luck (knock on wood) with the surveys, but that's it. No Ant for me either. :computer:

1000 bonus points to you! :)

PSL1013
07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
I did this 40 minutes ago and no "Ant" credit for me. I'm not having any luck lately with any of these newer offers! :(

sammielynn
07-30-2007, 04:44 PM
I know Adam Ant and the Letter of the day. Yep, I'm old.

lorisnuts
07-30-2007, 04:50 PM

same here. :(

TXMouseChaser
07-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Ahhhhhhh.... Ant came around and wanted to party with me! :cooldance:

m4travels
07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the heads-up on this one! VERY quick credit.

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 06:24 PM

1000 bonus points for you too then (and I don't necessarily counts as being old if you know the letter of the day ... I grew up on letter of the day and I'm 23)

rygirlsmum
07-30-2007, 07:46 PM
No luck with any of the new offers today. :( I tried...... Ant hates me, the airlines hate me, and the cell phone companies hate me, too.

Maybe my kids still love me.

Hedy
07-30-2007, 07:54 PM
FYI-in light of today's shakeupette-I partied with Ant on another site a few months ago. Those of you who do other sites might want to double-check your histories.

bartleby1
07-30-2007, 09:01 PM
FYI-in light of today's shakeupette-I partied with Ant on another site a few months ago. Those of you who do other sites might want to double-check your histories.

I think I might have partied with Ant a while ago on another site too. :( I'll have to go check my other sites to find out for sure.

jnorth1007
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Im jealous that Ant was willing to party with Michael but not with me???? Am I not good enough Ant??? Is it because he is a west coaster and I am a southerner??? Is it because he makes better drinks??? Tell me :computer:

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 09:17 PM
I know that i never partied with Ant, as this is the only site I've done. Alas every other star wanted to party with me and jumped at the chance, but Ant is apparently quite snooty!

chocovrdmicears
07-30-2007, 09:52 PM
ant doesn't want to party with me either..but that is quite ok because I have no idea who he is and he looks really irritating in his picture on the offer. I will just roll with my man Chingy...maybe Chingy called Ant and told him NOT to party with me...you know how clingy some men can get. :rolleyes: hey!!! clingy Chingy...i didn't even seen that one coming. :rotfl:

MamaO
07-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm sticking with Chingy, too - he's the ONLY one who wants to party with me!

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Well I'm going to try it out...hope he feels like partying with me tonight...after spending the entire day with my Mom, I could use a party...:rotfl:

shame on me...I take that back..I love her to death...just seems that anytime we run out to get one thing, it turns into HOURS!!!!!

wisconsinmom
07-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Well I guess it must be my lucky day because Ant wants to party with me :)

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Well if this is instant, then I guess there'll be no partying for me tonight!!

sally16b
07-31-2007, 12:28 AM
I must be too old. None of those young boys want to party with me.

I can still "get down"...just not sure I can get back up!:D

Alice28
07-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Ant wanted to party with me too! :cooldance:

llgray16
07-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Count me in on the party! I can't believe Ant actually wants to party with little 'ol me!

I got credit for this one within 10 minutes of completing the survey.

Pooh's Pal
07-31-2007, 07:57 AM
This really did credit instantly for me. I did the offer and put it in pending. Then I clicked over to the Fast Crediting offer category and it already said I had done the offer. Went to my Account History and, sure enough, the credit was there!

LOVE those kind!! :love:

Ant will party with me, but his friends,Vanilla Ice & Steve O won't!! :rotfl:

Jilly, (or anyone) Where the heck is the "Fast Crediting offer category:"...I can't find it, or is it something for just SM's?? (working my way there for next time!)....I see Most Popular, Most Recent, Pending etc..but no Fast??? :confused: :confused: ????

llgray16
07-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Ant will party with me, but his friends,Vanilla Ice & Steve O won't!! :rotfl:

Jilly, (or anyone) Where the heck is the "Fast Crediting offer category:"...I can't find it, or is it something for just SM's?? (working my way there for next time!)....I see Most Popular, Most Recent, Pending etc..but no Fast??? :confused: :confused: ????

It is there for everyone. Go to the Offers/Contests category and click on offers by category. Fast crediting is one of the categories listed.

Hope that helps :sunshine:

Mandi
07-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Like I said earlier in the thread, I didn't receive credit. So last night I went and downloaded CCleaner that I keep hearing so much about. Ran it last night and then tried Ant again this morning. I got credit instantly! The only thing I did differently was change the phone number. I don't know if it's the # or the CCleaner that helped but it's worth a shot. :)

Pooh's Pal
07-31-2007, 11:48 AM
It is there for everyone. Go to the Offers/Contests category and click on offers by category. Fast crediting is one of the categories listed.

Hope that helps :sunshine:

Thanks!! I can't tell you how many times I've been to that page titles "Offers by Catagory" and I never noticed it....duh!! :(

Anna
07-31-2007, 12:12 PM

Me too. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I have not gotten credit for Ant and I did it last night. I have had VERY little luck with things crediting lately and yesterday I could not even qualify for a survey!!! :computer:

kimntrent
07-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Ant doesn't like me. But he is kinda a wimp anyway. I see him on that celebrity fit club and he is pitiful.

Kim
________
HOT BOX VAPE (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

bluefuzzy
07-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Apparently Ant doesn't want to party with me either, maybe he doesn't like thefact I choose Virgin Mobile as my fav phone carrier.

mom2dea
07-31-2007, 07:46 PM
wow he wanted to dance with me :) This is really the first day i have done anything sence june time frame , so I am excited !

arob414
07-31-2007, 08:54 PM
:( I feel so old, Ant don't want me.

ChickiePants
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Don't feel old! I'm only 28 and he didn't want me either!