PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Not Staying Logged In?

iluvamystery89
11-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Every time I go from one area of SR back to the news & links page, I have to log in again-this is making me leery of taking a survey. It's like there's a cookie that's not "sticking" or something. I know that's not exactly technical, but that's how my technologically backward mind thinks of it, lol.

kimntrent
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I get it for Itunes and ebay mostly but yes.

Blessing and Miracle
11-12-2008, 04:53 PM
It happens to me too. Not sure when, though.

iluvamystery89
11-12-2008, 05:25 PM
just happened to me again-i did a DS, and when i got the congrats page i clicked the link to go back to the sunshine rewards members area and i had to log back in. so if a survey credit with no ID comes in tomorrow, it could quite possibly be mine.

SunshineGirl
11-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Do you have anything running on your computer that would be changing your IP address or deleting cookies on its own? You should only see this happen when your session times out...which is every 2 or 3 days.

kimntrent
11-12-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't. It is wierd cuz it happens every once in a while for ebay but I noticed it the other day every single time. And then itunes recently has been every single time.

iluvamystery89
11-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Do you have anything running on your computer that would be changing your IP address or deleting cookies on its own? You should only see this happen when your session times out...which is every 2 or 3 days.

it must be a glitch with IE, because i tried to get a DS (intentionally getting booted since i've already taken one :angel:) while using firefox, and i'm still logged into SR.

ETA: while i'm on SR, all that's open on my screen is an IE window with SR running in it.

lanny76
11-13-2008, 03:29 PM
This sort of thing happens to me too, but not every day - a few times a week. It usually happens in the afternoon after I have taken a survey. I haven't really noticed it happening when I come back from the forum or after I shop. Just after surveys. But I don't worry about it, because I have always gotten credit for the surveys. I did think it wasn't supposed to happen, tho. I just got a new computer, and have my settings the same as on the old one, and it has been happening now and then with the new one too.

iluvamystery89
11-14-2008, 09:45 AM
it's still happening to me, but so far, all of my DS have credited. i just finished one through the DS link that was actually an OTX and i had to log back in after clicking the "go back to SR member area" link on the congrats page, so i hope it credits.

juliokirkland
11-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Good to know that you're still getting your credits. I had an issue like this awhile back. After searching on these boards, it was recommended to checkmark the box that says "I ams using a public computer. Don't store my password." I did it and it worked.

fanofree
11-14-2008, 09:41 PM
I've had in happen recently. Not all the time, but enough to notice and think - that's weird. It happens in both Firefox and IE. Sometimes after a survey, sometimes while doing a freebie and sometimes returning from the forum using the SR link.

Arky
11-14-2008, 10:14 PM
I just did the paid click and offer. When I went to check if it credited, I was not logged in.

But I did get credit for the click and the offer.