PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Users

SunshineGirl
11-13-2008, 05:36 PM
The staff at Sunshine Rewards is enjoying getting to know you all better through Facebook. We especially enjoy reading what you are doing on Sunshine. In fact, between now and November 30, we'll be on the lookout for anyone who mentions Sunshine Rewards in their Facebook status or profile. We'll randomly be choosing members for some special recognition and prizes.

Need something to post about? Don't forget about our Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings promotions, our Finish the Sentence Contest, and our Countdown to Christmas games.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/holidayshopping.php

JillyFish
11-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey Tricia....Is it possible to get the referral box app. working again on Facebook. I tried again and I still can't get it to work.

I just posted about shopping on SR a couple days ago (that's me....always a day late....or early in this case....and a dollar short!) and one of my friends did ask about it. My one and only referral is also due to reconnecting with a friend on Facebook.....just wish she would get past 2.01!!

I think the referral box would help a lot!

SunshineGirl
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
I actually didn't know that it isn't working. We didn't change anything with it. Is it not linking to your accounts or what?

JillyFish
11-13-2008, 05:55 PM
I actually didn't know that it isn't working. We didn't change anything with it. Is it not linking to your accounts or what?

It does not show up in my profile at all. I thought maybe I hadn't "accepted" it, but it is on my list of applications. But if I try to add it again I get a message saying that it can't be accessed. I'm not sure what's going on because I see that it is working for others.

bajam
11-13-2008, 07:30 PM
When I tried to post it before it didn't go to the sign up page with my referral #. I think it went to a page that said you needed to be logged in to view it and if I was logged into SR it went to my account history. I may have been doing something wrong though, I'm new to facebook.

JillyFish
11-13-2008, 07:36 PM
When I tried to post it before it didn't go to the sign up page with my referral #. I think it went to a page that said you needed to be logged in to view it and if I was logged into SR it went to my account history. I may have been doing something wrong though, I'm new to facebook.

Hmmm.....sounds like you just need to enter your member ID # so that it goes to the right page. I'm not sure though because I've never even gotten to a point where I could enter mine.

SunshineGirl
11-13-2008, 07:46 PM
I just tried mine again and it is okay. Can you completely remove it from your profile and start all over?

JillyFish
11-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Okay.....so I removed the application and then tried re-adding it. I get a choice about allowing it to be published to my wall but not to accept it into my profile. And I do not get a chance to enter my ID #. So, bottom line, I still have nothing.

Just trying to let you know what I'm experiencing so maybe we can get it to work! :)

bajam
11-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Are we pulling this from the Facebook SR page or the homepage of SR?

Alice28
11-13-2008, 08:22 PM
I posted something about it on my 'status' and already have a friend asking me about it in a PM. :D

bajam
11-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Whatever I had before was from the "share" box on the front page of SR. I just figured out what you guys are talking about. I got it to show up on my list, but it only says I'm authorized not that it is posted on my profile. When I clicked on "about" it says the widget can't be found. Again, I am new so this may not be what your are talking about.

SunshineGirl
11-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Has anyone been able to get it to work recently?

JillyFish
11-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Whatever I had before was from the "share" box on the front page of SR. I just figured out what you guys are talking about. I got it to show up on my list, but it only says I'm authorized not that it is posted on my profile. When I clicked on "about" it says the widget can't be found. Again, I am new so this may not be what your are talking about.

Yep, that's what I got too...."widget can't be found."

m4travels
11-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Hmmmm........it shows I have the application (wheeee! Look at how much I've earned!), but it doesn't show up on my home page. I'm a little dense with this stuff, but I'm gonna see what I can figure out while at work today - didn't want to do much anyway!

kimbih
11-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Yep, that's what I got too...."widget can't be found."

SAme problems here! I just thought it was me and I was doing something wrong. Kind of glad to hear it isn't just me :rotfl:

arob414
11-14-2008, 04:32 PM
SAme problems here! I just thought it was me and I was doing something wrong. Kind of glad to hear it isn't just me :rotfl:

Me, too. I have been playing with Facebook for the past couple wks and have no idea what to do beyond sending family and friends gifts, ornaments, etc. I just tried to add SR and got the no widget message.

JillyFish
11-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Me, too. I have been playing with Facebook for the past couple wks and have no idea what to do beyond sending family and friends gifts, ornaments, etc. I just tried to add SR and got the no widget message.

Well, it really is a great way to get in touch with people that you maybe have lost track of. I've been able to reconnect with several old friends. Once you accumulate some friends it's a little more fun. I imagine it is a great networking tool for business people too.

Have you joined the Sunshine Rewards group? If you have, then we can find you and send friend requests.

dac921
11-17-2008, 06:34 PM
just signed up, how do I get a rewards box... I know I haven't gotten any rewards yet, but would love to know how to get it.

jenvance
11-17-2008, 06:49 PM
just signed up, how do I get a rewards box... I know I haven't gotten any rewards yet, but would love to know how to get it.

Did you join the Sunshine rewards group? I am so glad you joined Dee! It will be great for you!

dac921
11-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Did you join the Sunshine rewards group? I am so glad you joined Dee! It will be great for you!

Yes I did, but I am still trying to figure out how everything works.

Soccer Princess
11-18-2008, 08:24 PM
I am part of the SR group, but the referral box application does not work for me either? :(