PDA

View Full Version : Okay, who wants to be the MySpace Profit Guinea Pig?

Hannahsmom
07-30-2007, 09:49 PM
This offer is intriguing...but then again so was the Google Live, and we all know what happened with that one:( . And I am still a little gun shy from the Hoodia offer. But I am always looking for a new way to earn a little extra. Has anyone tried this yet? What exactly did you get?

wisconsinmom
07-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm thinking about trying it tomorrow. I'll let you know if I do:)

Hannahsmom
07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey Wisconsinmom, I just PM'd you....

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 12:29 AM
If anyone does try this, I'd love a little more information...I might be interested, but with the 7 day trial period, I'd like a few more details before I try it out....I HATE 7 day trials...I never have time to completely go through it before the trials over! *sigh*

Anna
07-31-2007, 11:54 AM
I feel the same way. You barely get a product (sometimes you don't) and maybe have a day or so to try it...they should always do a 30 day trial! I am interested to see what those who try it say. :confused:

3dog2kidmom
09-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Did anyone ever do this? What was your experience? The customer service phone # is not listed in the terms and conditions and I'd like to know if it exists before doing the offer.

Anna
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Did anyone ever do this? What was your experience? The customer service phone # is not listed in the terms and conditions and I'd like to know if it exists before doing the offer.

Same here....I noticed there was no phone number...that always makes me leary.:(