PDA

View Full Version : Got my Regal cards today!

StitchandPooh'smom
11-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks, Sunshine Family! My nieces will be very happy with their movie gift cards for Christmas. Thanks for offering such a wide selection of rewards! :sunshine:

iluvamystery89
11-16-2008, 10:49 AM
cool :) i hope that doesn't mean my DGC are lost...i cashed out monday and DD found the mailbox open yesterday evening.

eta: one of the DGC is for her stocking...hehe

SunshineGirl
11-16-2008, 11:33 AM
cool :) i hope that doesn't mean my DGC are lost...i cashed out monday and DD found the mailbox open yesterday evening.

eta: one of the DGC is for her stocking...hehe

Cashouts are averaging about 2-3 weeks right now because everyone is cashing out for the holiday and we are having to restock pretty much weekly. I wouldn't worry about them at all unless it has been 4 weeks.

Alice28
11-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks Tricia for the reminder. I keep needing to remind myself! It's been 3 weeks, but I know not to worry- I will be eating my Red Lobster soon enough. :clap:

iluvamystery89
11-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Cashouts are averaging about 2-3 weeks right now because everyone is cashing out for the holiday and we are having to restock pretty much weekly. I wouldn't worry about them at all unless it has been 4 weeks.

thanks tricia :) i have no doubt you'll get them here as fast as you can. i just worry b/c i live in a very rural area and the mail isn't as reliable as it should be.