PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial SR meet at WDW!

ligrumpygirl
11-16-2008, 10:58 PM
October 23-25, 2009!

Who is in?? I will keep a list in this first post.

Let us know if you want a roommate to cut expenses...I am sure we can find somebody to room with!

DEFINITELY ATTENDING:
Janet
Shelly
Tricia
Traci
Jen (90%)
Angela (?)
Pam H.
Disney Forever Elaine
Disney Girl
Deb (?)
Miranda
Schaery
Liz

3dog2kidmom
11-16-2008, 11:01 PM
October 23-25, 2009!

Who is in?? I will keep a list in this first post.

Let us know if you want a roommate to cut expenses...I am sure we can find somebody to room with!

ME!!! I already put in for vacation, so count me in!!

SunshineGirl
11-16-2008, 11:06 PM
I'll be there for the 23rd. :)

Hedy
11-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Me!
Where are people hoping to stay?

pbhall13
11-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Janet

slap my name down on the list!!

disney_girl
11-16-2008, 11:17 PM
We're on the cruise starting the 25th....so we'll be at WDW before that-not sure of dates just yet. But we'll be there the 23rd and 24th for sure! We'll be at SSR for the land part of the trip!

Carla

icartjetta
11-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Count me in! Can't wait.:sunshine:

Alice28
11-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Sounds so fun! Have a blast! I think we are doing DL for Nov 2009, so I can't do WDW. Jealous tho!

disneyforever
11-17-2008, 08:03 AM
Put me down for 80% there. This far out I can't say for sure I can go, but I am going to try like heck to go.

linanglab
11-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Put me down! I will do my very best to save and go.

Magical JenK
11-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Put me down as 90% there...

bbangel
11-17-2008, 12:51 PM
I'll be there in spirit does that count?

Sunni
11-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Shucks....I want to go so bad but that is when I get ready for Halloween and all. I have to see where it falls and how I could do everything. I was so hoping to go.....I think Pam wanted some company. ;)

Hedy
11-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Just put in a quote request to my TA for Pop and CBR! :cooldance::cooldance:

Hedy
11-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Just put in a quote request to my TA for Pop and CBR! :cooldance::cooldance:

wHERE SHOULD i STAY? I'm thinking CBR's closeness to Epcot would be a good thing, but anythoughts?

pbhall13
11-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Shucks....I want to go so bad but that is when I get ready for Halloween and all. I have to see where it falls and how I could do everything. I was so hoping to go.....I think Pam wanted some company. ;)

Marilyn...I always enjoy your company....online, posts, chatroom, Boston, my house........if florida doesn't work then we'll have to figure something else out!!!!

Hedy
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
wHERE SHOULD i STAY? I'm thinking CBR's closeness to Epcot would be a good thing, but anythoughts?

Hedy is booked at CBR! w00t!

ligrumpygirl
12-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Just bumping up to see who else is going to join us...

Here are the tentative plans:
Friday - dinner at 'Ohana
Saturday - Food and Wine / Japan (Tappen Edo is it?)

Hoping there is a Halloween party while we are there!

Anybody else going to join us??

3dog2kidmom
12-30-2008, 09:55 PM

Saturday - Food and Wine

Bought myself a plane ticket for my birthday. :clap:

Hedy
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM

Sounds good. :cooldance::cooldance:

Pooh's Pal
12-31-2008, 12:08 AM

2008 had parties on 21, 23, 24, 26, 28...A Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and again on Tuesday
Now Halloween in 09 falls on a Saturday...so wonder if they will change the schedule all around or just include that one Saturday?

Put me down as a tentive for now too...trying to figure out dates as my birthday is the 28th.
Will you all be flying down on Friday morning the 23rd?

jakeandsophiesmom
12-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Put me down as tentative also. Trying to talk my sis into going with me. If not, does anyone want a roomie?? Since I missed the cruise, I really want to make this!

ligrumpygirl
12-31-2008, 12:14 AM
2008 had parties on 21, 23, 24, 26, 28...A Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and again on Tuesday
Now Halloween in 09 falls on a Saturday...so wonder if they will change the schedule all around or just include that one Saturday?

Put me down as a tentive for now too...trying to figure out dates as my birthday is the 28th.
Will you all be flying down on Friday morning the 23rd?

Everybody is different. I am flying in Friday but I know Shelly is coming in on Thursday.

disneyforever
12-31-2008, 05:59 AM
Talked to DH about this and he said "Let's go!"

So we are in. Now I just have to get things booked. He wants to stay at the Wilderness Lodge but we will have to see. That costs a lot of money. I personally want to stay at POFQ or POR again.

Woo Hoo! :banana:

PSL1013
12-31-2008, 10:34 AM
I wish it had worked out for the week I will be there...10th-18th, I would have loved to join you but I just had to do the "birthday celebration" thing! :D Don't worry, I will make sure that I leave you guys enough food and wine to enjoy, since I will be there the week before. :rotfl:

Hedy
12-31-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure when I'm flying in...probably that morning, but it depends on SWA/JetBlue's flight schedules.

pbhall13
12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
oh yeah.........how did I miss this one.........dinners sound great to me janet. I am a definate! Already have my AP's, waiting for jetblue to open up flights. I will leave Thursday or Friday......depends on times..Heck if I can swing it I amy even take a late night on wednesday!!

Really looking forward to this (I am currently looking out the window at at the snow we are getting...AGAIN...and not wanting to shovel) this is a good distraction!!

Deb/Hedy....have you noticed when the jetblue schedule opens up for the fall....not for a few months at least, right?

Pooh's Pal
12-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Deb/Hedy....have you noticed when the jetblue schedule opens up for the fall....not for a few months at least, right?

Yeah Pam..Jet Blue JUST opened through Sept. 8th, don't think we'll see Oct. till at least March or April...but maybe sooner.
Southwest is only open till June 26th right now..they may open through Oct. soon. We'll just have to watch and see.

Last year Jet Blue released through Oct. 31st on March 3rd...so we'll have to keep checking

ligrumpygirl
12-31-2008, 12:26 PM
oh yeah.........how did I miss this one.........dinners sound great to me janet. I am a definate! Already have my AP's, waiting for jetblue to open up flights. I will leave Thursday or Friday......depends on times..Heck if I can swing it I amy even take a late night on wednesday!!

Really looking forward to this (I am currently looking out the window at at the snow we are getting...AGAIN...and not wanting to shovel) this is a good distraction!!

At least a few months...only open until Sept now. Don't they know we have a SR meet to plan?

pbhall13
12-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Yeah Pam..Jet Blue JUST opened through Sept. 8th, don't think we'll see Oct. till at least March or April...but maybe sooner.
Southwest is only open till June 26th right now..they may open through Oct. soon. We'll just have to watch and see.

At least a few months...only open until Sept now. Don't they know we have a SR meet to plan?

And do they know that I have a 'credit' with them that is burning a hole in my pocket..........nothing better than a 'free' flight!!!!!!

mirandag819
12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm in...... I will be staying at Shades of Green..... if anyone needs a sponsor and wants to stay there I can sponsor 4 other rooms.

Hedy
01-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Would anyone be interested in the T-Rex cafe?

pbhall13
01-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Would anyone be interested in the T-Rex cafe?

not sure I am up for that!!! /The noise would drive me nuts, but that being said I hope some of you try it out to report back to me!!

schaery
01-02-2009, 04:54 PM
DH and I always go to the mountains around that time. I'll see if I can persuade him to go at a different time, though without having to get a divorce. :rolleyes: I'll know by the end of Jan. as he has to submit his vacation days at work by then. I'd sure love to go, plus I can get in free for my birthday celebration then, too.

schaery
01-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Okay, put me down as tentative. We aren't going to the mountains til Nov. so I think I can think I can do this. My bday is on the 24th so I get a free day!!! :cooldance:

Actually, I just checked the Disny site and getting the free birthday pass isn't the best way to go if you're buying multi-day tickets, in case anyone else may be celebrating. 5 day passes are only $3 more than 4 day passes. If you don't use the free birthday ticket, you can get a birthday fun card equal to the amount of a one day ticket which would be about $40.

Pooh's Pal
01-03-2009, 01:31 AM
I'd like to take advantage of this in October also...They are also giving other things away in lieu of the ticket. I saw this on Mousesavers and Mary is usually pretty up to date....

What Will You Celebrate? Birthday Ticket Giveaway
Everyone who visits a Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort theme park on their birthday in 2009 can get in FREE!

This offer is available ONLY on your actual birthday. To receive FREE admission to one of the Walt Disney World or Disneyland theme parks on your birthday in 2009, you must bring valid ID including proof of birth date.
The FREE ticket can be upgraded on your birthday to a higher-priced ticket, but you must pay the difference.

Guests who already hold a valid annual pass or multi-day ticket (such as those included in vacation packages) that they will use on their birthday may choose from other birthday treats instead; however, no cash refunds or credits will be given.

The other treat options include:
A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a One Day/One Park base ticket for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations; or

A special birthday FASTPASS badge for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or

A nonupgradeable One Day/One Park base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

Guests can get more details and start the process by registering their birthdays at disneyparks.com.

and I think a One Day/One Park ticket is like 80 bucks now!

schaery
01-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Well, I wonder if the birthday treat card = to a 1 day ticket would be for a regular 1 day ticket - $80 - or the amount equal to a day ticket if you have a package - which would be $40 if you have a 5 day package. Also, it says good for select locations - wonder what those locations are.

Pooh's Pal
01-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Well, I wonder if the birthday treat card = to a 1 day ticket would be for a regular 1 day ticket - $80 - or the amount equal to a day ticket if you have a package - which would be $40 if you have a 5 day package. Also, it says good for select locations - wonder what those locations are.

This is from the Disney site FAQ's http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=WDWCelebrationFAQsPage
Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

A special birthday FASTPASS? badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday; or
A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World? Resort.
*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/birthdayFunCard/index

+The number of birthday FASTPASS badges issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.

Q: What if I don't spend my entire birthday fun card on my birthday?

A: The birthday fun card is valid only on your birthday. Any residual value cannot be recovered by the Guest after that day.

Q: What are you going to do with my birthday information?

A: The information we are collecting will be used to expedite the process of validating your date of birth once you arrive at the designated Will Call windows with valid ID.

Q: Do I need to register online prior to going to Walt Disney World? Resort to receive free admission on my birthday?

A: As long as you have valid identification, including date of birth, you can take advantage of this birthday offer at the Walt Disney World? Will Call windows. The reason for registering your birthday online is to save you time. You won't have to wait while you fill out the forms at the Will Call windows.

Q: What if I don't spend my entire birthday fun card on my birthday?

A: The birthday fun card is valid only on your birthday. Any residual value cannot be recovered by the Guest after that day.

Pooh's Pal
01-03-2009, 02:26 AM
So, where is everyone going to stay?

I know Heather said she's booked at Carribean Beach Resort and someone mentioned staying at Shades of Green, anyone staying at a DVC resort?

Also will any of you be doing the Disney Dining plan for dinners those two nights? And would anyone be game for LeCellier for dinner one of those nights? We could all call 90 days out to insure a reservation ;) ..July 25 and July 26th...Sounds sooo far away!

What about a Grand Gathering, do we all have to be in the same hotel?

ligrumpygirl
01-03-2009, 12:02 PM
I will be at SSR with my DVC and will be hosting a few of our friends.

As for dinner on Saturday we can all go our seperate ways. Whatever you want to do is great...we are there to have fun with friends!

Maybe we can set Friday dinner in "stone" and let everybody else do what they want the rest of the weekend? You can't make everybody happy and this might be the way to do it.

Oh and no dining plan for me...I will have the DDE (tables of wonder or whatever it is called?!)

jakeandsophiesmom
01-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Ok I'm changing my tentative to an I'll be there!!! Whether my sister comes with me or I room with someone I'm coming!! Made up my mind and I'm doing it!! Can't wait to see you all in October!!

mirandag819
01-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Ok I'm changing my tentative to an I'll be there!!! Whether my sister comes with me or I room with someone I'm coming!! Made up my mind and I'm doing it!! Can't wait to see you all in October!!

Liz, I was getting my sister to come with me too..... it looks like now her dh may be home from Iraq by then, so she won't be going...... I don't know for certain yet, I will have a better idea in another month or so, but if she doesn't go with me, you are welcome to room with me.

schaery
01-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm in, too!!! I'm going to do an extended trip, however. Going 10/22 - 27. Have to stay longer to justify either the 9 hour drive or the $250 airfare. Hate flying but just know I'll never be able to stay awake driving for 9 hours. Will sure need a roomie, even if it's just for the weekend SR meet.

BTW for those celebrating birthdays during that time, I found out that the birthday fun card isn't good for food or drinks, or resort costs, isn't good at most countries in World Showcase but IS good at Disney-owned merchandise shops. I guess that means World of Disney in DTD and MouseGear in EPCOT, the Emporium at MK, and I think a few places at DHS and AK.

mirandag819
01-04-2009, 09:22 AM
I will be doing an extended trip too now......unless DH decideds he wants to go to Disney during his leave from Iraq...... I just saw the new military deal for this year. DH gets in free and can buy up to 5 $99 5 day tickets. I can still buy a $99 ticket without him, but if he wants to go I won't waste it without him. Last time we talked about it he wanted to go somewhere relaxing and tropical for his leave though. So unless he changed his mind I will be staying at least 5 days..... maybe more since I can add the water parks and more for $25. Now to decide which days!

Hedy
01-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks to my code, the plan is now 10/23-25 CBR, 10/25-29 WL. :cooldance::cooldance:

schaery
01-10-2009, 10:18 AM
I finally get a special email but it's for Adventures by Disney. I just want a code for an adventure in Disney.

schaery
01-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Anybody up for MNSSHP? Can't find any dates yet but judging by last year they have parties on Friday nights but not Saturday. I've never been and would love to go. Heck, I might even be persuaded to dress up. BTW, I'll be there 10/22 - 27.

Hedy
01-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Anybody up for MNSSHP? Can't find any dates yet but judging by last year they have parties on Friday nights but not Saturday. I've never been and would love to go. Heck, I might even be persuaded to dress up. BTW, I'll be there 10/22 - 27.

I fully plan on going.
Would anyone be interested in a group character meal?

schaery
01-13-2009, 08:24 AM
I fully plan on going.
Would anyone be interested in a group character meal?

oooo.....pick me, pick me. I love Cape May's Breakfast, or Crystal Palace Lunch but dont mind trying something new.

3dog2kidmom
01-13-2009, 01:34 PM
oooo.....pick me, pick me. I love Cape May's Breakfast, or Crystal Palace Lunch but dont mind trying something new.

How about Sunday morning at Animal Kingdom (Restaurantasouris - sp?)?! That one I've never been to and that's where we're planning on spending Sunday.

Also, we can't make ressies till July, but I need to start a thread to list your name for our 'Ohana dinner on Friday night. Please keep that in mind when planning.

Thanks!!!

schaery
01-13-2009, 04:37 PM
How about Sunday morning at Animal Kingdom (Restaurantasouris - sp?)?! That one I've never been to and that's where we're planning on spending Sunday.

Also, we can't make ressies till July, but I need to start a thread to list your name for our 'Ohana dinner on Friday night. Please keep that in mind when planning.

Thanks!!!

Oh, I love Ohana's but will have to wait and see what nights they'll be having MNSSHP while I'm there. I'm assuming on a Friday like last year but don't know which other nights. Wonder when they put the schedule out.

Hedy
01-13-2009, 06:01 PM

Thanks!!!
Tusker house? I'd be in! I'll give anyone my info that needs it, also, I'll need the ressie number so I can tell Disney Dining I'll need the vegetarian option.

Anything's good for me.

schaery
01-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Tusker house? I'd be in! I'll give anyone my info that needs it, also, I'll need the ressie number so I can tell Disney Dining I'll need the vegetarian option.

Anything's good for me.

Looks like they only have character breakfast not lunch or dinner. Lunch and dinner buffets have lots of veggie options, it looks like. I don't HAVE to have vegetarian but I do prefer vegetarian. (Only eat meat if it's something really, really good, and I know where it came from). Except for dessert. No veggies in my dessert. Sorry for hijacking.

Hedy
01-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Looks like they only have character breakfast not lunch or dinner. Lunch and dinner buffets have lots of veggie options, it looks like. I don't HAVE to have vegetarian but I do prefer vegetarian. (Only eat meat if it's something really, really good, and I know where it came from). Except for dessert. No veggies in my dessert. Sorry for hijacking.

Oh, yeah, I meant O'hana. Sorry, brainfart.
Both lunch and breakfast at Tusker House were great.

schaery
01-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Tusker House lunch looks yummy.

Pooh's Pal
01-14-2009, 08:15 PM
I'll go ANYWHERE! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner! :eat:

:rotfl:

disneyforever
01-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Count me in for any meal too. LOL!!! :rotfl:

Also, DH and I are vegetarian too.

Pooh's Pal
01-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Okay...right now I'm booked at the Boardwalk Villas, Oct. 22nd-Oct. 25th..but I may extend this to the 29th...we shall see...but for the SR weekend I'll be at BW with a friend....or maybe two, or three...

schaery
01-31-2009, 07:05 PM
I'll be there 22-27. Celebrating birthday on 24th. :party: Haven't yet decided whether to stay at Pop or POFQ. Guess I'd better decide so I can make my ressie.

jakeandsophiesmom
03-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Anybody know anything about BonnetCreek? My sis who's coming with me has a timeshare there and we are debating on staying there. I'd much rather stay on site and get all the Disney advantages.

Hedy
03-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Anybody know anything about BonnetCreek? My sis who's coming with me has a timeshare there and we are debating on staying there. I'd much rather stay on site and get all the Disney advantages.

DSIL and YoungestBrother stayed there in Jan. They didn't hate it; however, they rent a car.

pbhall13
03-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey Janet....

Since I am considering you the Head Honcho of this meet (you were so gracious to get the ball rolling!!!).....could we maybe put in the first post where everyone is staying? I know a few people have posted in different spots, but it is nice to see it all in one post (boy am I a pain in the butt). I am currently at OKW, but may change that depending on where the majority of poeple will be......trying to get my bearings.

thanks so much..............getting very excited......even have TGM set up so now have to wait until summer for those park hours to come out!!!

SunshineGirl
03-12-2009, 10:08 AM
I wonder if I can talk Angie into coming as well? She's flying down the next day for the cruise anyway....

Pooh's Pal
03-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey Janet....

Since I am considering you the Head Honcho of this meet (you were so gracious to get the ball rolling!!!).....could we maybe put in the first post where everyone is staying? I know a few people have posted in different spots, but it is nice to see it all in one post (boy am I a pain in the butt). I am currently at OKW, but may change that depending on where the majority of poeple will be......trying to get my bearings.

thanks so much..............getting very excited......even have TGM set up so now have to wait until summer for those park hours to come out!!!
Pam...it's here http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=20872

I'm at BWV's 10/22-10/25...not sure if I'm staying longer or not yet, nor have any idea where!? Glad you got OKW!!

pbhall13
03-12-2009, 11:27 AM
thanks for the heads up Deb........I guess I am already on vacation mode (and it doesnt' start until next Friday)............gosh and I even commmented on the other thread..........what a ding dong I am!!!

~Kathie
03-12-2009, 12:22 PM
We have a family wedding in October and I just got confirmation of the date.
It's October 24th. I was hoping I would be able to make it. :(

I know you will all have a wonderful time. Maybe I'll make it next year!

pbhall13
04-04-2009, 11:35 PM
just wanted to bump this up as the trip has been on my mind.

Wondering if anyone wants to share there plans for parks etc. Not trying to tag along....but I like to start getting inspired!!

pamela

jakeandsophiesmom
04-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Oh man, our plans are turned every which way!! My sister just found out that this year owners at Bonnet Creek can exchange for Disney Resorts so we're trying to figure out which one we want. Plus we've added two of her friends to the trip. As far as our plans right now, we will arrive on Thurs. and probably just hang out Downtown or Boardwalk. Friday is Epcot, F&W, and Ohanas for dinner for SR meet. Saturday is MK and whatever. Sunday, a late breakfast at one of the resort Character meals and then heading home. :cry:

Pooh's Pal
04-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Just made my final room reservations (BWV's 10/22-10/25 OKW 10/25-10/30 & Contemporary 10/30 and possible 10/31)

Now to plan park days..Maybe either MGM (or whatever you want to call it now! lol)or Epcot on Friday then Ohana's on Friday nite(I'm game, what time??).
Probably lounge around and Epcot for F&W on Saturday while at BW. (would love to snag a LeCellier reservation on Saturday night!) Other than that, I'm undecided!

After you all go home...I'd like to catch MNSSHP (tickets on sale May 1st!) either Sunday or Tuesday night....

:thanks: for asking...now to get MYSELF in planning mode! I'm in the midst of changing jobs...from a night job to a very early am job...along with selling Disney vacations...seems I have no time for Myself lately..I'll need this vacation bad!

Hedy
04-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Just made my final room reservations (BWV's 10/22-10/25 OKW 10/25-10/30 & Contemporary 10/30 and possible 10/31)

Now to plan park days..Maybe either MGM (or whatever you want to call it now! lol)or Epcot on Friday then Ohana's on Friday nite(I'm game, what time??).
Probably lounge around and Epcot for F&W on Saturday while at BW. (would love to snag a LeCellier reservation on Saturday night!) Other than that, I'm undecided!

After you all go home...I'd like to catch MNSSHP (tickets on sale May 1st!) either Sunday or Tuesday night....

:thanks: for asking...now to get MYSELF in planning mode! I'm in the midst of changing jobs...from a night job to a very early am job...along with selling Disney vacations...seems I have no time for Myself lately..I'll need this vacation bad!

I'm deciding between those days for MNSSHP as well. I'm still up on my planning-I want to see what F&W fests has to offer. I know I want to hit DHS at rope drop one day.

missangie
04-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Seriously considering joining everyone--we'll be flying in on Friday for our cruise that leaves on Sat. Perhaps I can fly in a day early with Tricia. We discussed it just briefly. We'll see what happens. I'd love to see you again and meet new members who haven't joined us in the past!

pbhall13
04-10-2009, 10:54 PM
while my dates have stayed the same Oct 21 to Oct. 25 I will be staying at Sarratoga But am currently on a waitlist at Boardwalk and animal kingdom.....i am just happy it is a definatley place...

Now the fun planning begins....do I want to go to the halloween party (still not sure)....we have the dinner at Ohana (:eat:)......hope to see some of you at the F&W festival walking or crawling around :cheers: :trink4: ..whatever it takes

I am looking forward to a good time........going to start a spreadsheet, a ver colorful one......just because that is what janet and shelly do, so I now want to give it a try..........could be fun......and again very colorful!!

Night ladies..... Pamela

Pooh's Pal
04-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Just an FYI...Southwest has posted their schedule through Oct. 30th..for those of you planning on flying SW to the WDW meet. :sunshine:

pbhall13
04-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Just an FYI...Southwest has posted their schedule through Oct. 30th..for those of you planning on flying SW to the WDW meet. :sunshine:

and Boston to MCO is going to be available (although right now they are connecting flights:( )

pbhall13
04-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Anyone booked flights recently........

I am going to fly down the 21st in the afternoon on JetBlue and fly home Southwest in the evening. Just waiting to book (my friend who is coming with me is in Naples, FL right now so I want to wait until she gets back so we can pick seats next to each other on JB.

Getting excited even though trip is a bit away.........I guess I need a disney fix!!

Hedy
04-22-2009, 10:07 AM
SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! (to the tune of the subway song.)

pbhall13
05-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Okay I just booked my flight down.........

Jetblue at 9:35 AM..........we were origianlly going to take the afternoon one (1:30 is), but my friends mom wants her out of the house before the kids go to school so that there is no drama with the kids......hey works for me!!!!

This means we arrive in Orlando at 12:30 ............nice to have the day to do what we want..........now I just have to wait patiently for the park hours!!

Hedy
07-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Park hours are out. So much to plan! :cooldance:

jakeandsophiesmom
07-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Anyone interested in Chef Mickey's on Sunday morning for a going away breakfast (for those of us only staying the weekend)???

Hedy
07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Question:
I'm trying to figure out a way to set up everyone's touring plans while not posting everything on a public site, you know? Any thoughts?
Liz-It's looking like Sunday is my DHS rope drop day, so I can't :(

3dog2kidmom
07-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Question:
I'm trying to figure out a way to set up everyone's touring plans while not posting everything on a public site, you know? Any thoughts?
Liz-It's looking like Sunday is my DHS rope drop day, so I can't :(

Heather, that's a really good idea. Can we do a private facebook group?

jakeandsophiesmom
07-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Heather, that's a really good idea. Can we do a private facebook group?

We can actually form a private group here at Sunshine for all of our plans. I formed one for us that is private and by invitation only. I think I included everyone, but if I forgot someone, please let me know.

On another note--anyone thinking of some fun things we can do on the meet? (Well, besides drink and be silly:D)

SunshineGirl
07-18-2009, 09:01 PM
We can actually form a private group here at Sunshine for all of our plans. I formed one for us that is private and by invitation only. I think I included everyone, but if I forgot someone, please let me know.

On another note--anyone thinking of some fun things we can do on the meet? (Well, besides drink and be silly:D)

Was I invited? LOL!

3dog2kidmom
07-18-2009, 09:22 PM

Well... if we time it right (and I do plan to)... we can meet for dinner and then watch the special fireworks on the beach after dinner. THAT is going to be pretty fun!

jakeandsophiesmom
07-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Was I invited? LOL!

Of course! It wouldn't be possible w/o you!! But let me know if you didn't get the invite!

SunshineGirl
07-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Of course! It wouldn't be possible w/o you!! But let me know if you didn't get the invite!

I didn't get one...but maybe it was blocked through my private messages??

3dog2kidmom
07-18-2009, 09:43 PM

Awesome. I figured it out, now.

I'm going to move the list for dinner on Friday night over there. So you'll see if there's anyone you missed.

Thanks, Liz!

jakeandsophiesmom
07-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Awesome. I figured it out, now.

I'm going to move the list for dinner on Friday night over there. So you'll see if there's anyone you missed.

Thanks, Liz!

I see you Shelly and Heather. I don't see Tricia, so I'll send another one out!

ligrumpygirl
07-21-2009, 05:25 PM
BUMPING this up....

If you are joining us for O'hana Dinner on Friday, please PM Shelly tonight. She is making the ADR in the next couple of days!!!!

jakeandsophiesmom
07-22-2009, 09:30 PM

Tricia, I didn't see you on the group page so I'm guessing you are still getting blocked. I'll change it to public so you can join in and then I can change it back. :)

Magical JenK
07-23-2009, 09:34 AM
I invited myself to the group...hope that's ok. I was able to do it yesterday afternoon.

jakeandsophiesmom
07-23-2009, 09:56 AM
I invited myself to the group...hope that's ok. I was able to do it yesterday afternoon.

I thought I sent the invite to you, but if I didn't I am soooo sorrry!:o Glad you made it over though!!:clap:

pbhall13
09-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey All

Wondering if we have a finally count on who is going? Figured with 30 days till the trip people should be finalizing everything.

My friend Kate and I are now staying at the AKV (we were suppose to be at SSR, but our waitlist came in!! Yeah...looking forward to trying this resort out...haven't ever visited it yet and figure without kids we won't mind if the bus ride is a bit longer than what we are use to)

Pamela

MouseUnlimited
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Well, double-dang!

Kayla and I (and our friends, one of which is another SR member) will be there October 19-23. We'll be flying home when you all are eating at my favorite restaurant!

Have a great time and say hi to :mickey:

jakeandsophiesmom
10-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Am I the only one who feels like she's playing a game of Disney Roulette with the planning?? The past few weeks have been awful for even my flexible planning! First sis wants to add someone, then sis tells me that Bonnet Creek is overbooked and we have to stay offsite. (And THAT would be why you don't wait until a month before to book!ARGH! ) Then in a matter of a few hours this week, sis tells me we are back at Bonnet Creek, but then DSIL calls to say she can't go b/c her DH got laid off! I feel like my head is spinning faster than the tea cups!!

Magical JenK
10-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Yay! Tea Cups!! I love Tea Cups!!

Hope your day goes better Liz...and just remember...Disney is just around the corner & you'll have a MAGICAL time! Can't wait to meet you!

pbhall13
10-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Liz

it has to get better right...you will still be in florida soon!!!!!! Hang tough (like your friends NKOTB would say)

jakeandsophiesmom
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Yay! Tea Cups!! I love Tea Cups!!

Hope your day goes better Liz...and just remember...Disney is just around the corner & you'll have a MAGICAL time! Can't wait to meet you!

Liz

it has to get better right...you will still be in florida soon!!!!!! Hang tough (like your friends NKOTB would say)

Thanks ladies for making me smile! Tea cups and NKOTB--wow! It reminds me of the whole reason I'm going--to meet all of you! Today has been much better, even though I'm still bummed over SIL not going. We were both really looking forward to it as we are as close as real sisters, even had shirts made just for the two of us. I guess if my sis and her friends get on my nerves too bad, I'll just ditch them and hang out with some of you!! Did I not learn my lesson about going to Disney with other people last year??? :rotfl: (Cue me running away through World Showcase with slushies in hand!)

Pooh's Pal
10-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Did I not learn my lesson about going to Disney with other people last year??? :rotfl: (Cue me running away through World Showcase with slushies in hand!)

:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

OMG Liz, I just read this and I'm laughing so hard, I can just picture you now!!

jakeandsophiesmom
10-10-2009, 05:21 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

OMG Liz, I just read this and I'm laughing so hard, I can just picture you now!!

:rotfl: Yep, that would be me-the one sprinting through WS with a drink in each hand, taking out little old ladies and small children yelling "Slushies take me away!! Slushies take me away!" :rotfl: