PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, tt angels!

spring
11-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks to whichever TT Angel found, and credited, my Best Buy order today. My DH FINALLY asked me to help him buy a laptop through SR instead of ordering it himself. Shocker! Anyway, now I can tell him I've been paid. Plus, I saved him $150 on the laptop he picked out, plus free shipping to boot. (tee hee) I think we both won!:angel:

jenvance
11-17-2008, 01:13 PM
They found my Best Buy Credit TOO!!! Thank you SR!!!

fourfoxesinpa
11-17-2008, 01:16 PM
And my credit from Best Buy for DS's Wii fit. :thanks:

kimntrent
11-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I had an angel find my magazine discount center too this weekend. Woo hoo!

LauraLea
11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, they found my Best Buy credit too. I was so happy to see it added to my total this morning.

Laura

spring
11-17-2008, 02:12 PM
If it were not enough that my Best Buy TT was resolved today, now my Circuit City one has, also. The TT angels have certainly been busy! Thank you so much.

PS There is one outstanding TT showing (Avon #3931) that was resolved some time ago. Would you kindly remove it from your workload? Thanks again.:sunshine:

nicnik
11-18-2008, 09:29 AM
I wanted to add a thank you for finding my Marriott credits (TT #4345). That was a biggie and I REALLY appreciate it! :sunshine: Thank you very very much!

dac921
11-18-2008, 09:31 AM
How does someone credit a best buy account.

How do I make an account...

I just got so many questions.

askomsky
11-18-2008, 09:44 AM
How does someone credit a best buy account.

How do I make an account...

I just got so many questions.

It may help to start reading the stickies at the top of each section of the forum. You can also use the "new posts" button at the top to get all the new posts from the last time you logged in.

She got a credit bc she shopped through Best Buy. Most credits are automatic when you click through SR to make the purchase but sometimes they get lost and you have to open a TT (Trouble Ticket) so SR can find them and credit them accordingly. I really do suggest reading the Stickies (posts at the top of every forum) and that would help answer a lot of questions! We're always here to help, but this may help get you started.

dac921
11-18-2008, 10:22 AM
It may help to start reading the stickies at the top of each section of the forum. You can also use the "new posts" button at the top to get all the new posts from the last time you logged in.

She got a credit bc she shopped through Best Buy. Most credits are automatic when you click through SR to make the purchase but sometimes they get lost and you have to open a TT (Trouble Ticket) so SR can find them and credit them accordingly. I really do suggest reading the Stickies (posts at the top of every forum) and that would help answer a lot of questions! We're always here to help, but this may help get you started.

Am planning on spending the evening reading them all.

~Kathie
11-18-2008, 09:36 PM
The TT fairies are working hard.

Thank you for all you do!! :love::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3dog2kidmom
11-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks to whichever TT Angel found, and credited, my Best Buy order today. My DH FINALLY asked me to help him buy a laptop through SR instead of ordering it himself. Shocker! Anyway, now I can tell him I've been paid. Plus, I saved him $150 on the laptop he picked out, plus free shipping to boot. (tee hee) I think we both won!:angel:

I'm waiting for a Best Buy credit too (DS' PSP for Christmas). How long did it take, Pat? It hasn't been long enough for me to worry about filing a TT yet, but I am not-so-patiently waiting for it.

spring
11-19-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm waiting for a Best Buy credit too (DS' PSP for Christmas). How long did it take, Pat? It hasn't been long enough for me to worry about filing a TT yet, but I am not-so-patiently waiting for it.

I waited until about 12 days AFTER my shipping notice to file a TT. I find that they tend to be a little slower than some sites, but I filed anyway because my order was a wee bit bigger than normal. Hope yours comes soon.:sunshine: