PDA

View Full Version : Total Earnings

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Maybe I'm just overlooking it and it is somewhere, but I'd love to be able to see my TOTAL earnings with Sunshine (not just the quarter and year)...Maybe it could be on the list with those at the bottom of current earnings? Just a thought.

tink2008
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
So are the totals that we are seeing on your banners just from one quarter? WOW!

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh my NO!! I wish...:rotfl: The total in the banner is cumulative, but I just though it would be nice to see the total on the actual sunshine site and not just here on the forum in my posts...(and I bet there are some users that don't utilize the forums)

tink2008
07-31-2007, 03:20 PM
I was starting to get really excited! You all are doing really great though~!

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Hang around here and you'll be doing great soon. I don't think my earnings really started increasing when the forums were created...everyone here is so helpful!

If you are really trying to get started, I have 2 suggestions:
1. Go to Offers Threads and Choose the automatic credits thread...start from the back and work your way forward trying those offers....And I wouldn't do too many in one day..I find if I do that, I start to have lots of pending and few credits.

2. Surveys, surveys, surveys! .80 doesn't seem like much and it really doesn't sometimes when the surveys are really frustrating, but you'd be amazed at how quickly that adds up. I've made 18.40 on just surveys this month and then I'll get the 3 bonus...that's 21.40!!!