PDA

View Full Version : Spyware, Cookies, etc

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 02:46 PM
Ok. I am wondering what everyone uses to clear out the cookies, history, remove spyware, etc. More to the point, I'm wondering what you use that is FREE!! :rotfl:

I currently do the clearing of those through Internet Explorer (which I'm sure isn't effective) and I have something called CCleaner. Not sure if it's any good or not?!

Just curious what else is out there?

tink2008
07-31-2007, 02:54 PM
I am using CCleaner as well and I dont know how good it is either. I would like to know what everyone is using. :p

Kycha
07-31-2007, 04:55 PM
I use Spybot, Ad-Aware, CCleaner and AVG Anti spyware. They were all free. I don't know what the difference is between each program. But, when I run them, they all seem to come up with something that one of the other programs missed. I like CCleaner the best, because it is the quickest.

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
I use Spybot, Ad-Aware, CCleaner and AVG Anti spyware. They were all free. I don't know what the difference is between each program. But, when I run them, they all seem to come up with something that one of the other programs missed. I like CCleaner the best, because it is the quickest.

I am basically using the same group of programs minus AVG since I have mcaffee on this work computer.

chocovrdmicears
07-31-2007, 06:43 PM
I use ccleaner (free) and WinCleaner One Click (not free*bought at Staples for about $20) and NoAdware (free) :)