PDA

View Full Version : Love the increased % back!

StitchandPooh'smom
11-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the increased % back this week! I placed an order with Dale and Thomas yesterday and an order with Deep Discount today. I love watching to see who will be next! :sunshine:

Hedy
11-19-2008, 01:01 PM
:clap::cooldance:the part that kills me is the gamble-do I order from d&t today, or hold off in case of a Popcorn factory increase?

SunshineGirl
11-19-2008, 01:29 PM
The funny thing is that even I don't know what will be next. LOL! I just scramble to find new ones every day. It's kind of fun figuring out what tomorrow will bring.

Magical JenK
11-19-2008, 01:51 PM
:clap::cooldance:the part that kills me is the gamble-do I order from d&t today, or hold off in case of a Popcorn factory increase?

I know...I hate that game!! Either way it's a :headache: moment...if I wait & it's not there & then shipping will get me or if I don't wait & then the increase will most likely be there tomorrow!! :rotfl:

Just like Vegas! I LOVE it!

kimntrent
11-19-2008, 02:08 PM
I like seeing which ones we get. Nothing I need has really popped up but I am drugstore and gap shopping tomorrow so hopefully the increase fairy will come around.

StitchandPooh'smom
11-19-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm hoping for a Land's End increase (hint, hint)! Or magazines.com - I have some renewals to do.

My D&T is pending - woohoo! :woohoo: