PDA

View Full Version : Stamps.com

missangie
11-19-2008, 02:20 PM
I've seen Tricia print postage at home a number of times and thought it must be so convenient to have that option available to you. With Stamps.com you can have postage available any time of day whenever you need it.

I just put up a new Stamps.com offer. I think it's worth a try. It pays $5.00 when you sign up for a free trial of the online postage service. This would be perfect for those who run a business out of their home or during the holiday season when you have a number of cards and packages to mail.

Go check it out!

wenpop95
11-19-2008, 03:32 PM
How does it work?
wendy

JillyFish
11-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I can't find any info on how much this costs beyond the trial. :confused:

SunshineGirl
11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm not sure how much this one is after the trial, but I think mine is $20 a month.

I use mine in two ways. One is that I print onto the Netstamps that they sell. I can print any amount on the stamp, so it can be a normal .42 for envelopes or more if I am sending a package. The other thing is that you can down a plugin for Microsoft word so that when you print an envelope through Word, you can print the postage right onto it without a stamp.

I obviously do a fair amount of mailing, but I have been using it for three years now and love it.

sunshinecindy
11-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stamps. com. Naturally, I use it all the time. Anyone who does ebay to sell should have it too.