PDA

View Full Version : Make a Wish

SunshineGirl
11-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Does everyone remember when our Donation Station was Make a Wish? Well, the telethon that we have been waiting for is TODAY! It's a really great telethon where all of the money raised goes directly to specific wishes.

You can go to WZPL website and listen over streaming audio. (The "On Demand" tab at the top) I'll be calling into the station in the next 15 minutes or so to make our SR donation. :)

http://www.wzpl.com/

disney_girl
11-21-2008, 12:52 PM
That was so awesome Tricia!! Loved hearing you on the radio!! Love the song you picked too!!:sunshine:

Feels great to be part of such an awesome community here!!

missangie
11-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Oh nuts! I totally missed it. I'm sure she was awesome and with all this media exposure she's "Walkin on Sunshine"!!! :sunshine:

disney_girl
11-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh nuts! I totally missed it. I'm sure she was awesome and with all this media exposure she's "Walkin on Sunshine"!!! :sunshine:

I am going to have that song in my head all day!:rotfl: But hey- that's better than most of these cartoon songs any day!!

Chelley00
11-21-2008, 02:14 PM
I haven't been on Sunshine lately because of vacation and other things, so I totally missed all this, so I was really surprised when I was pulling into the Target parking lot today and heard Tricia on the radio!!!!

My daughter was on there last night because she donated money for a girl who was the same age and her wish was to go to Disney (we just got home from there)

It's like I know all these famous people now :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
11-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I haven't been on Sunshine lately because of vacation and other things, so I totally missed all this, so I was really surprised when I was pulling into the Target parking lot today and heard Tricia on the radio!!!!

My daughter was on there last night because she donated money for a girl who was the same age and her wish was to go to Disney (we just got home from there)

It's like I know all these famous people now :rotfl:

How cool is that??? I really hope that some of our members heard it and were proud to be a part of SR. :)