PDA

View Full Version : Video Professor

SunshineGirl
07-31-2007, 10:32 PM
We just got new links for Video Professor. If any of you were interested in trying it, the next hour would be the best time. Why? 1) It's with our advertiser that still takes dispute requests, and 2) It's the last hour of the month. So if you complete it now, you will get the credit in only 15 days. If you complete it early in August, you won't get the credit until September 15.

I personally have never tried the offer. But I know that many of you have asked about it in the past. They payout is 23 credits and you CANNOT cash them out for Paypal.

wisconsinmom
07-31-2007, 11:02 PM
Well go figure, every other state is in the drop down member except for Wisconsin:confused:

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Just thought I'd let people know this was a very easy one if they were trying to decide whether or not to try.

wisconsinmom
07-31-2007, 11:43 PM
Just thought I'd let people know this was a very easy one if they were trying to decide whether or not to try.

:computer: Why oh why is it available in every state except for mine?

Hannahsmom
08-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Hmmm, did anyone who tried this offer see a credit yet? I signed up, but have yet to see anything. I am getting a little concerned, because I had heard on other sites this one was a loss.

Hannahsmom
08-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I am bumping this one up. Anyone else try this? I ordered it that night, still haven't seen anything, product or credit. Tricia, is anyone getting credit for this one?

SunshineGirl
08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
We've gotten quite a few credits on these lately. I would call yours and cancel and make sure that you keep a cancellation number from them *just in case* you slipped between the cracks.

Hannahsmom
08-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks Tricia. Just one last question and then I promise I will stop bugging you with my Video Professor problems. I am in their system and they charged my CC but today is day 9 of my 10 day trial. Do they accept TT's, or do I not even bother?

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that they do take TTs.