PDA

View Full Version : Things I did with my Disney gift cards.

OhMari
11-22-2008, 11:36 AM
We mainly spent our gift cards on food, but we did do some really fun things too.

We did Key's to the Kingdom Tour. I thought the tour was okay, but I learned so many of the secrets before, I was a little let down, but my dh liked it.

We golfed. It is expensive to golf at WDW, but I told my dh it was a treat for him. We had a blast golfing too. No one rushes you, plays on top or is hitting their balls at you. I think this was definately a highlite of the trip.

Food is really expensive in WDW. We cut down on our TableService meals, and just started to go to Counter Service and share. The porportions are large.

We did do O'hana's., Germanfest, Food and Wine Fest and Trails End. At Trails End we caught the end of Breakfast and beginning of lunch, so that was worth it. Pizza at Spoodles window and my dh kept insisting we go to the Pepper Market at Coronado. It was his favorite. This is where we always shared a meal.

Right before we left, I showed him the $750 in WDW gift cards that I earned at Sunshine--he was totally impressed.

Thanks Sunshine Gang!!

mollyeilis
11-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Very cool. :sunshine:

I remember in Sept of '07, upgrading our DLR tickets to Annual Passports using Sunshine Disney giftcards. A year of Disneyland, thanks to Sunshine! Still makes me happy.:p

faithhope
11-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Way to go! I'll be taking my 400+ to Disney in a few weeks. It is so nice to have extras on top of the basic Disney vacation.

fourfoxesinpa
11-22-2008, 11:27 PM
For our upcoming trip, we upgraded from a Cat. 9 to a Cat 6 verandah cabin. Then, I bought our MVMCP tix. I have a $25 GC to slip into each of the kids' fanny packs as a little sumthin' sumthin' and I'll have enough to pay for our Candlelight Processional meal at Coral Reef.

:banana::cooldance::sunshine::thanks: