PDA

View Full Version : The Popcorn Factory Jolly Snowman Tin Deal

Belle
11-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Great Christmas gift.

Jolly Snowman Tin- Item C1820G Price $14.99 (orig $29.99)

Here's a real family value this Holiday Season! Our "snack packed to the very top" 2 gallon Jolly Snowman tin is loaded with bags of our premium popcorns, including tangy cheddar, zesty white cheddar and our sweet, crunchy caramel corn, plus two snow-men butter cookies nestled in with a generous bag of mini-pretzels. There's more - chocolate chip cookies, a tin of honey roasted peanuts, foil wrapped milk chocolate ornaments and sour star fruit chews.

There is a SR code out for $5 off holiday gifts, but it says you can't use promo codes on this special item. Others have reported being able to use a code.
http://www.thepopcornfactory.com/wcsstore/ThePopcornFactory/images/catalog/31021z.jpg

Hedy
11-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Holy cats that's an awesome deal!
I just got it! It says no codes, but I was able to use the SR code.

SunshineGirl
11-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Wow! That really is an awesome deal. And their popcorn is so yummy. It's my new favorite. It's actually what I sent Cindy for her birthday last week!

~Kathie
11-23-2008, 11:44 AM
They upgraded their website and it's a mess. The items in my cart are doubling. When I went to check out, it says my cart is empty :confused:

Too bad........it's a good deal. I don't have time to sit here and play with their web site. They had a place where I could comment on their NEW website. I filled out the form and sent it in.

Hopefully they'll figure out the issues and I'll be able to order later today.

Magical JenK
11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Oh this would be a great gift for the dog sitters!! I hope it works later!! I tried now, but it keeps coming up w/an error message.

Hedy
11-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh this would be a great gift for the dog sitters!! I hope it works later!! I tried now, but it keeps coming up w/an error message.

Try the coupon link-that worked for me when the other didn't.

Magical JenK
11-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Try the coupon link-that worked for me when the other didn't.

I did use that one, but then had issues w/my cart....thanks though!

Soccer Princess
11-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I have been trying for the past 15 minutes to check out with no luck. They really need to work on thier site! I'm going to try again later! Good luck everyone! :)

jenvance
11-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I can't get it either, but I have been trying.

askomsky
11-23-2008, 10:09 PM
I just did it and it worked fine for me. Was able to go through the whole process.

Magical JenK
11-23-2008, 11:13 PM
I just did it and it worked fine for me. Was able to go through the whole process.

Dang! Still not working for me. Still get the same error message. :confused:

askomsky
11-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Dang! Still not working for me. Still get the same error message. :confused:

Where are you getting the error? I clicked thru the shopping link and then just did a search for snowman. When it came up I put it in my cart, logged into my account and checked out.

Magical JenK
11-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Two different places...first when I hit add to cart, so then I cleared cookies. Came back, was able to add to cart, but once I add my address, I get the same error message as before: "CMN3101E The system is unavailable due to "CMN0409E""

mjjmbnmm
11-23-2008, 11:30 PM
"CMN3101E The system is unavailable due to "CMN0409E
==========================================
That's what I get 2

~Kathie
11-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I was just able to order after trying all day. I'll feel a lot better when I get the email confirmation.

I closed all my browser windows and cleared cookies and ran CC.

I went through the coupon link on SR and took April's advice and searched for snowman. I found it, put it in my cart and no issues from there. One more gift down! :clap:

Hope everyone else is able to order.

ligrumpygirl
11-23-2008, 11:58 PM
I was able to buy 5...3 for DH's job...one for my secret snowman at work and one to have on hand "just in case"!

Mom2aPrincess
11-24-2008, 01:57 AM
I was able to buy 5...3 for DH's job...one for my secret snowman at work and one to have on hand "just in case"!

Can we order them one at a time and get the $5 off each one? Or did you order them all together?....Just curious as I think these would make great gifts for a few people on our list too...Want to shop the "smartest."

ligrumpygirl
11-24-2008, 12:35 PM
I figured it out that way...together or seperate. It was mere pennies you would save if you did it seperately. I wasn't even sure the coupon would work 5 times. Also, I did not have the patience to try 5 times haha.

SunshineGirl
11-24-2008, 12:38 PM
How much is the shipping on them?

Hedy
11-24-2008, 12:40 PM
$5.99 for delivery by 12/1 on 1.

Mom2aPrincess
11-24-2008, 01:40 PM
I figured it out that way...together or seperate. It was mere pennies you would save if you did it seperately. I wasn't even sure the coupon would work 5 times. Also, I did not have the patience to try 5 times haha.

Thanks I was too lazy to do the math. :rotfl:

Hedy
11-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Mine shipped!
Of course, now I'm thinking we should have one to have on hand-LOL!

sammielynn
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I decided to order two tins, thanks for the heads up.

Arky
11-25-2008, 12:36 PM
You guys convinced me to get one too. Now I just hope I actually give it away instead of eating it myself.:D

ligrumpygirl
11-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Got my tins today! The regular UPS man hates me...today is was somebosy different...think the regular guy might be on strike because of me!

askomsky
11-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Got my tins today! The regular UPS man hates me...today is was somebosy different...think the regular guy might be on strike because of me!

So did i! My UPS man saw me in our local post office a month ago and knew right away hey your "so and so from and named my street". Ah yeah :blush: guess I give him a lot of business. Probably cursing me out on Wednesday, had 3 shoebuy boxes and a huge Kohls box at my front door.

~Kathie
11-26-2008, 11:51 PM

So did i! My UPS man saw me in our local post office a month ago and knew right away hey your "so and so from and named my street". Ah yeah :blush: guess I give him a lot of business. Probably cursing me out on Wednesday, had 3 shoebuy boxes and a huge Kohls box at my front door.

Our UPS man told DH, "this house keeps me in a job!!" :rotfl:

He was one of the nicest guys. Now we always have someone different.

I did get really nervous the other day. There were 2 UPS trucks that pulled up to my house. I was trying to figure out what the heck I ordered that it would take 2 trucks to deliver it. :rolleyes:

One truck was off loading to the other. I did have 3 packages.......but whew!! :angel:

Sunni
11-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Our UPS man told DH, "this house keeps me in a job!!" :rotfl:

He was one of the nicest guys. Now we always have someone different.

I did get really nervous the other day. There were 2 UPS trucks that pulled up to my house. I was trying to figure out what the heck I ordered that it would take 2 trucks to deliver it. :rolleyes:

One truck was off loading to the other. I did have 3 packages.......but whew!! :angel:

That is too funny.:rotfl: I had that happened once also. I am a UPS wife. Our UPS driver knows who I am too. He is really nice but I wonder what he must think sometimes.
I just ordered this tin. What a great present it will make.