PDA

View Full Version : yes!!

kxmeeh
11-25-2008, 12:58 AM
I know most of you have seen the christmas countdown for today, but I am just so excited. We're going back to disneyworld. He keeps saying things like maybe, or we can try...but I know that means yes. I even let him pick the hotel, so that gets him more excited than last time...just point and tell me where to go. the kids were bugging, and he ever let them in on it...so it looks really good for me. he chose coronado springs, and teh kids are dying to know which one he picked, but i won't say. i read that disney dining is only booking at 90 days out...does anyone know if that is true? i can't book dining until i have the package booked and thre are some places that we really want to try.

pbhall13
11-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Good for you.......

Sunni
11-25-2008, 07:33 AM
great news.....

Magical JenK
11-25-2008, 10:13 AM
i read that disney dining is only booking at 90 days out...does anyone know if that is true? i can't book dining until i have the package booked and thre are some places that we really want to try.

I know they were doing the 90 days vs the 180 days for the ADRs because they were working on the new ADR system. Not sure if that is still going on or not. I'd just try calling & see if you can get them booked!