PDA

View Full Version : Media Mogul Me--Update!!

missangie
11-26-2008, 11:28 AM
This is a great offer with a high payout for anyone interested in learning more about business online. Check out Media Mogul Me with a $1.00 trial sign up and earn $12.00 today! This is an increased payout and will change soon.

UPDATE, 12/18/08: This offer requires you to sign up for the free trial but should credit whether you are interested in continuing the service or not. We are hearing a lot of great things about Media Mogul Me across nearly all of our networks! Give it a try. This is a nice credit you won't want to pass up.

marcymajor
11-26-2008, 11:32 AM
angie - can you tell me a little more about this offer. what does it entail, how much if any (besides the $1) do you have to invest, is the $12 paid immediately or is there a hold on it? any answers you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

missangie
11-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Media Mogul Me offers training, tips, and tricks for being successful in the affiliate marketing industry. There is a $1.00 activation fee that is charged at the time of registration for your free 7-day trial. If you do not wish to continue beyond the trial period, you need to call the toll free number provided at sign up to cancel. Beyond the trial, the service is billed at $29.95 per month. This offer will pend until the 15th of the following month upon completion of the offer requirements.

missangie
12-10-2008, 03:07 PM
I am leaving this offer at the increased payout for only a few more days. It seems to be one that is converting well. In fact I see that a few Sunshiners have earned the increased credits! If you are interested, now is the time to check this one out!

It does require the payment of a $1.00 activation fee. You will be allowed a 7day FREE trial period for the service.

marcymajor
12-10-2008, 03:58 PM
i have another question - if after signing up for this you find it is not exactly what you are looking for or it does not meet my needs for an online business and you decide to cancel it b4 the seven days are up do you lose the $12?

m 'n c
12-10-2008, 04:00 PM
i have another question - if after signing up for this you find it is not exactly what you are looking for or it does not meet my needs for an online business and you decide to cancel it b4 the seven days are up do you lose the $12?

Just as with any other offer, the advertiser reserves the right to revoke credits if you do not stay past the trial period. It depends on the individual advertiser. As always the best advice is to sign up for the things you want whether you will get "paid" to do so or not so that there are no worries like this.

marcymajor
12-10-2008, 04:02 PM
:thanks: for the answer. i'm just not sure if i would like to sign up for this and just wanted further clarification. again :thanks:

missangie
12-18-2008, 05:10 PM
UPDATE: This offer requires you to sign up for the free trial but should credit whether you are interested in continuing or not. We are hearing a lot of great things about Media Mogul Me across nearly all of our networks! Give it a try. This is a nice credit you won't want to pass up. Current payout is $12!

missangie
12-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Anyone try this offer yet?

sselig2000
12-19-2008, 11:58 PM
I signed up for it, but have not received the product or the credit. I am not complaining, wasn't worried about it, but you did ask.

3dog2kidmom
12-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Anyone try this offer yet?

I did it Angie. And received credit.

missangie
12-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks Shelly!

~Kathie
12-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I signed up today and no email or credit pending yet. I'm thinking because it's the weekend, the email may be delayed if they don't work 24/7.

It looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.