PDA

View Full Version : I am not meant to do surveys!!!

linanglab
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I am so mad. I have been trying to do surveys for the last several days. Most of the time I cannot qualify. (I do 5 minutes of preliminary stuff, only not to qualify). Then 2 days ago I got to do one. I was at the end when the ask for personal info. My electric goes out!!!!

Then today I was 50 percent done, and then I pushed the "next" button and then the site said "cannot be found". I cannot complete one!!! I am so frustrated!!!!

Okay...my vent is over....

Angela

mollyeilis
08-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Then today I was 50 percent done, and then I pushed the "next" button and then the site said "cannot be found". I cannot complete one!!! I am so frustrated!!!!

Angela

Frustrating day!

In the future, if you get the "site can't be found" message, at least try to click back...if it takes you to thwe page you were on, try to click "next" again. I've done that a few times recently, and each time I ended up finishing, and it did end up crediting. Even if it doesn't, that's no different than if you didn't try! Anyway, that has worked for me.

jl8595
08-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I feel for you Angela! Today was a REALLY tough survey day for me too, but I finally got one. I completed the psycho Cheetos one and then got 'da boot. Then I went around and around for almost an hour trying to qualify...by the time I got into one, it felt like I'd exhausted at LEAST a year's worth!! The crazy things we do for 80 cents and a possible bonus...sigh...:)

Preciouscn
08-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I have a hard tim qualifing for the surveys. I thought it was just me. It is nice to know I am not alone.

chipndale
08-01-2007, 11:35 PM
I hear you. I feel like I never qualify for any surveys. I have even started having DH do surveys as he is sitting here watching tv and he doesn't qualify. :confused: I think there must be a few of us that are just out of luck.

arob414
08-01-2007, 11:52 PM
I hear you. I feel like I never qualify for any surveys. I have even started having DH do surveys as he is sitting here watching tv and he doesn't qualify. :confused: I think there must be a few of us that are just out of luck.

Do you keep trying over and over? At first, I wasn't qualifying but then I started going back and trying, again. The screen tells me No and I usually get one, anyway. Got 19, last month, but one never made it home to SR :( so I didn't try for 20.

chipndale
08-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Yes, I keep trying and trying. I have even been trying to use another email address and no luck. :(

arob414
08-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Yes, I keep trying and trying. I have even been trying to use another email address and no luck. :(

I'm sorry. :( Maybe your luck will pick up, this month. I set my goal at 10 because I wasn't get many surveys, then, surprise, I got nearly 20.

linanglab
08-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Do we still have that incentive this month for surveys? I would like to at least get 15 in. I figure every other day would work. But I tried so many times yesterday! So did DH.

I did use the back button. But nothing ever came back up. Just that dumb "page not available" screen.

I will try again today!

Angela

chipndale
08-02-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry. :( Maybe your luck will pick up, this month. I set my goal at 10 because I wasn't get many surveys, then, surprise, I got nearly 20.

I hope that my luck for August did pick up. DH completed a survey on drinking and vodka last night. :cooldance: That makes one already for August. Only 9 more to do!!!

arob414
08-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I hope that my luck for August did pick up. DH completed a survey on drinking and vodka last night. :cooldance: That makes one already for August. Only 9 more to do!!!

You picked the wrong smilies. You should have used :cheers: and :eat: :rotfl: I am a smilie addict.

linanglab
08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I finished one today!!!! YEAH!!!! I feel that my luck is changing...

Angela

chipndale
08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
I think our luck is changing for August. DH has been able to complete several surveys this month and today I actually got on on pizza. :eat: DH has done several surveys on alcholic beverages. :cheers: He is loving them. I told him that they must think he drinks alot.

ligrumpygirl
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM
I finally got one the other day...but not since. I have been doing SR for a year and I have only gotten that 1 survey! Maybe I can get a bonus for bring the one with the least number of surveys with the most number of tries!

linanglab
08-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I now have finished 6 surveys for August. Unfortunately, Saturdays did not go through. So I am at 5. I am going to try for 20. I think 25 will be out of the question. But I will TRY with all my might to finish 20 surveys!!!

Angela

sunshinecindy
08-07-2007, 01:13 PM
No problem here getting them. Just logged into one, got an alcohol one...said I didn't quality...go figure, so next one was Pizza, qualified for that one. Pretty odd, love alcohol, not pizza. :confused:

~Kathie
08-07-2007, 02:25 PM
No problem here getting them. Just logged into one, got an alcohol one...said I didn't quality...go figure, so next one was Pizza, qualified for that one. Pretty odd, love alcohol, not pizza. :confused:

You'd like our pizza!!! DH makes a special white pizza......oh man is it good. We use it for appetizers and eat it cold or room temperature. It's a big hit here in the Notheast. Also popular is Party Pizza. Plain sauce pizza you eat cold or room temperature.

You stick with me....you'll like pizza.....I guarantee it. :cooldance:

Preciouscn
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
I finaly got one. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

ligrumpygirl
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Must be a lucky day...I got one too!

Kycha
08-07-2007, 04:11 PM
You'd like our pizza!!! DH makes a special white pizza......oh man is it good. We use it for appetizers and eat it cold or room temperature. It's a big hit here in the Notheast. Also popular is Party Pizza. Plain sauce pizza you eat cold or room temperature.

You stick with me....you'll like pizza.....I guarantee it. :cooldance:
Ooohhh. I love white pizza! I think I need your DH's recipe. And Party Pizza, around these parts they call it tomatoe pie. Basically a cold pizza without the cheese.

lisaoh
08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
I finally got a long training pants survey. My first for the month.