PDA

View Full Version : Engraveable Gifts

marcymajor
11-28-2008, 11:14 AM
i ordered from them on 11/26 and it is not showing up yet as pending. do you have any idea when i will see the credit for this?

sunshinecindy
11-28-2008, 11:21 AM
i ordered from them on 11/26 and it is not showing up yet as pending. do you have any idea when i will see the credit for this?

Ummm, its only the 28th and we had a holiday in there, and some trouble running the script. Give it a little time, ok.

SunshineGirl
11-28-2008, 11:22 AM
That's likely my fault. I didn't process credits yesterday.

ligrumpygirl
11-28-2008, 11:28 AM
That's likely my fault. I didn't process credits yesterday.

What??? You didn't process credits yesterday??? What were you doing?!?! Spending time with family? Eating turkey?? RELAXING?! Oh the things people will do on a holiday...can you imagine the nerve?!?! :angel:

Glad you took the day off...you alllll deserve it!

SunshineGirl
11-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Wellll.... I didn't exactly take the day off either. LOL! I worked on the Thanksgiving newsletter, the Black Friday newsletter (that is going out right now) and the list of Black Friday shopping increases. But I DID eat a lot of turkey. And drank enough wine to fall asleep soundly. :blush:

sselig2000
11-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Tricia - sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in spite of working. I just wanted to say that we really appreciate all that you do.

marcymajor
11-28-2008, 12:39 PM
i second that sentiment totally. you and sr are great and where else can i find such great deals and great people. keep up the good work and :thanks: for everything you do.:sunshine2:

Magical JenK
11-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Tricia - sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in spite of working. I just wanted to say that we really appreciate all that you do.

No doubt!! Clearly everyone at SR has been working hard & prepping for this weekend. I would think it's pretty normal to not have any shopping credits post until sometime after the weekend.