PDA

View Full Version : Miles Kimball

jnorth1007
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Anyone ever had a problem with Miles Kimball? I purchased things about 5 days ago and I haven't gotten the items or credit. It seems everything thing else credits so quickly on shopping but this one hasn't.

Janet

SunshineGirl
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
I've seen quite a few credits come through from them, but I have never used them myself. Did you get a confirmation email? I wonder if something is holding up your order from a technical standpoint?

~Kathie
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
I've ordered from them I think it was through SR but it was quite a while ago.

I do remember that the order did take a long time to be shipped. If you didn't get a confirmation email, I'd call them.

jnorth1007
05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Got all of my merchandise but no credit from SR. Thanks for the info.

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 05:03 PM
They just informed everyone that they are ending their affiliate program effective May 26. :(

jnorth1007
05-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got credit for this one today! I am so excited I have only 2 more trouble tickets to clear. I am not to hopeful about the shoebuy since you said they are really weird about their credits and something must have happened because I always get their credits really quick. I think I shop there twice a month. Anyways thank you so much for getting this one cleared up for me. Now if I can get the 16.00 for my Disney CG purchase I will be an even happier camper and be able to cash out again. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Tricia your my hero! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-16-2007, 02:56 PM
LOL! I keep trying. Some of these merchants are easier to deal with than others. I swear that I think some of them think that I am *lucky* to be able to send them business so I should feel *lucky* when they decide to pay me. I wonder how lucky they would feel if I started telling all of the SR shoppers to shop somewhere else? :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Tricia,

Did Miles Kimball end the program on May 26th like they were supposed to? I wanted to order more stuff but only if they were still giving rewards. If not, know any of our merchants who sell similare stuff?

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 08:27 PM
They did close. I'm actually not sure who else is like them because I never really knew what they sold. LOL! What kind of stuff did they have? Anthing like Domestications?

jnorth1007
05-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Kinda cheeky stuff lol but I like some of it for organizing things without having to spend Linen & Things prices. I got some storage containers for my china set and some bags that store blankets and comforters. I really just need to replace my measuring cups and spoons, tupperware, things like that. Somehow those things disappear aroung here. :confused: