PDA

View Full Version : Hotwire

llgray16
08-02-2007, 07:44 PM
What exactly are we supposed to do with this offer? I just signed up for their newsletter but I'm not sure if we are supposed to do something else.

SunshineGirl
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
I think that it is just the newsletter. But if we don't start seeing some credits on people who do that, I'll email them to see what is up.

LuvMyBoys
08-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I think that it is just the newsletter. But if we don't start seeing some credits on people who do that, I'll email them to see what is up.

I just did the offer so I'll post here if it credits. I'm hoping!! :sunshine2:

bs4free
08-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Ditto,

The only thing it looked to do was the newsletter, I also did the sign in but had no password so had them reset and that allowed me to set up a pass and then i just did a quick disney world hotel search :sunshine:

Rhonda
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Has anyone got credit yet for this?

SunshineGirl
08-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I haven't seen any come through. So I pulled it and emailed the advertiser.

fanofree
08-05-2007, 11:25 AM
The confirmation e-mail suggested you create an account.
Has anyone followed through on that?
Still no credit for anyone?

If there was a chance of credit; I'd create the account. I already recieve e-mails from half the travel sites out there. I'm always looking for a deal. But, I don't want to give them my business if they won't follow through on the incentive.

kimntrent
08-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh I love hotwire. I don't use them but I love them. I would love to see that offer if it ever came back on
________
Opel meriva (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Opel_Meriva)

mommommouse
08-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I've never tried hotwire but I would love to try it. I really wish we could get priceline. I use them all the time. I've had nothing but GOOD luck with them. This past wekend I got the hilton place suite in Orlando, just remodled. The nicest place I've ever been to for $30.00 a night. Oh yea it was a suite. So Trish please try to get priceline but I would tyr Hotwire too.
Debbie

SunshineGirl
08-06-2007, 07:48 AM
I did hear back from the advertiser. Turns out that they lied and they are not paying for newsletter signups but rather you have to buy a ticket. Can you believe that???? It wasn't Hotwire. It was the 3rd party that runs the advertisements. I am so angry that they lied about it!!!

LuvMyBoys
08-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Wow, what a rip!! Oh well no harm in trying, thanks for checking into it for us. :)

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I did hear back from the advertiser. Turns out that they lied and they are not paying for newsletter signups but rather you have to buy a ticket. Can you believe that???? It wasn't Hotwire. It was the 3rd party that runs the advertisements. I am so angry that they lied about it!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!, Well thanks for finding out the answer, and trying to have new offers, just this one did not work in the end. It looks like they got quite a few newsletter signups, and did not pay a thing for them! so angry at them.