PDA

View Full Version : E-mail GC

Love
12-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi... I just cashed out for the first time Saturday for an e-mail GC from Lands End. My total earnings went down immediately and it's also listed as paid on my acct. history (that happened yesterday). I haven't received anything via e-mail yet though. Is this normal? How long before I can order my new winter coat? :thanks:

Hedy
12-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Hi... I just cashed out for the first time Saturday for an e-mail GC from Lands End. My total earnings went down immediately and it's also listed as paid on my acct. history (that happened yesterday). I haven't received anything via e-mail yet though. Is this normal? How long before I can order my new winter coat? :thanks:
-gift cards are usually processed on Thursdays.
And welcome to the forums!

Love
12-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Thanks! That is good to know! I guess I'll shiver for another week! :(

Also, are you by any chance Hedy from the Dis?

Hedy
12-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks! That is good to know! I guess I'll shiver for another week! :(

Also, are you by any chance Hedy from the Dis?

That I am. :D You here from the DIS?

Sunni
12-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Congrats on your GC! :clap: Welcome to the forum!

Love
12-01-2008, 09:55 PM
That I am. :D You here from the DIS?

Yup, I am Lovebuzzandwoody over there. You read my trippie last year... and I see you on Tiggerbell's trippies, right? So nice to see familiar... um, names here!

Congrats on your GC! :clap: Welcome to the forum!

Aw, thanks. It's been a long time coming. I was really gung-ho for awhile and then it seemed I just couldn't get any surveys so I've been slacking. But I'm trying to get back into it now.

Hedy
12-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Yup, I am Lovebuzzandwoody over there. You read my trippie last year... and I see you on Tiggerbell's trippies, right? So nice to see familiar... um, names here!

Aw, thanks. It's been a long time coming. I was really gung-ho for awhile and then it seemed I just couldn't get any surveys so I've been slacking. But I'm trying to get back into it now.

Welcome! Good to see you here!

sunshinecindy
12-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Actually, cashouts no matter if emailable or not, can take 2-4 weeks. Because of the time of year, the back up of cashouts and how busy we are, they are taking every bit of that time. HTH.

Welcome, glad to see you are new and able to cash out already. Thats awesome.