PDA

View Full Version : The UPS Man!

sammielynn
12-02-2008, 05:29 PM
The UPS man came to my door today with 7 boxes! All of it was stuff that I ordered on Black Friday! That was fast.:clap:
I had something from:
Disney
Kolh's
Geek.com
The Popcorn Factory
Finish Line
eCost
DeepDiscount

askomsky
12-02-2008, 05:31 PM
:clap: :cooldance::banana:

I'm kinda hoping that all of mine come in one shippment so the UPS man doesn't shoot me, I have no doubt it'll be A LOT! :sunshine:

Sunni
12-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Wow! That was fast. How exciting to see it all!

Wonder when all my packages are coming....hope the UPS man doesn't tell my UPS man. :D But then I need to bring them in and I can't pick them up. :rotfl:

disney_girl
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes, my USPS and UPS people are working overtime. Unfortunately for me, my DH was home for vacation yesterday and today so I got to hear "What is it now???" LOL

spring
12-02-2008, 06:56 PM
I got my Shoebuy and Circuit City orders on my doorstep from UPS today. I got my Vista Print Photo Christmas cards and Kohl's gift cards from the USPS also today. LOVE IT!:D

Blessing and Miracle
12-03-2008, 12:30 AM
OMG, that sounds sooo fun! :banana:

Hedy
12-03-2008, 12:39 AM
I was stunned when my Mario Badescu package arrived today from Black Friday.
Yeah, my mother doesn't even bother checking the address on the package anymore, she just presumes they're mine.

mjjmbnmm
12-03-2008, 01:16 AM
I got 4 boxes from ups today, staples, vs, drugstore, and shoes.com, and the
mailman brought me a wii game from bestbuy.:sunshine2:

sweetiee
12-03-2008, 03:03 AM
I love to hear the sound of that brown truck pull up to our house. Even our daughter (4 yo) can recognize the sounds and knows a box is coming. I like that our UPS comes in the early evening when I'm home so I can hear the truck and run to the door to see what is delivered.
I used to joke that it is pretty bad when the UPS mans recognizes you and waves to you when you are driving nearby. What is worse is when he drives by, without a package, but waves or honks because you are outside. LOL

A woman's gotta love the color brown!

Alice28
12-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I got 2 packages today!:party:

askomsky
12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I think my UPS man is going to hate me, it appears my orders are staggering in. Yesterday came one box from Target (items were shipped seperately from my first order), today Best Buy and another Target (HUGE box) from my first order. Which means I still have my 2nd order from Target, Borders, Sears and Walmart still to come! I bet ya he'll be here every day this week! lol

Magical JenK
12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
My Popcorn Factory that I ordered on Friday was delivered today & late Monday night I placed an order w/Lands End...paid for express shipping & it was delivered today too! Now THAT'S fast!!

Alice28
12-03-2008, 09:51 PM
My Popcorn Factory that I ordered on Friday was delivered today & late Monday night I placed an order w/Lands End...paid for express shipping & it was delivered today too! Now THAT'S fast!!

holy smokes- that IS fast!

My mom was saying she needed to order from Lands End- I asked her to please click thru my SR acct first and she did! Yay! Another buck or two to my acct. :sunshine2:

lanny76
12-04-2008, 12:20 AM
I think our UPS man is getting rather used to stopping here too!:D My orders are coming in in ones and twos. That way, it's fun to get a little something on more days!! -- My DH thinks that the brown truck is comin by a little too much, tho.