PDA

View Full Version : March trip plans

Alice28
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I've had a real crummy last 3-4 days. Just a lot of personal stuff. Anyway, I have planned out most of my girl's long weekend away with my mom, for March. This is a 5 night trip, using my AP I bought this last June. My husband is getting deployed (again) for Iraq in late April and he was supportive of me going away with my mom a few days before he goes so I can have some ME time, before I have to put on 'ultimate full time parent' hat for 15 months.

ANYWAY- here are my plans. Thanks for sharing my excitement!

We are staying on mom and dad's DVC points at VWL. Arrive 3/12, depart 3/17. We will be doing DDP- I plan on paying for that with SR earnings. I have $89 so far, and should be on track for that amount, easily.

3/12- if we book on SWA, we will land about 4:30. Should have enough time to go to Epcot for dinner, I am salivating for Tangierine Cafe- those wraps are divine!

3/13- Magic Kingdom. Probably eat at Columbia Harbour House- love the tuna sand! Do our favorites like Pirates, Big Thunder, Splash, HM, PhilharMagic, TTA. Afternoon break, dinner at Kona Cafe. Head back into MK for Wishes.

3/14- Animal Kingdom. Do Everest (twice), Safari, Lion King, and River Rapids if it's hot. Have lunch at either Flame Tree or Yak n Yeti counter svc. Afternoon break, swimming. Dinner at le Cellier and stay for World Showcase strolling, drinks in France and Illuminations.

3/15- DHS. I didn't get to do ToT or RnRc the last trips cause of my DD being too scared. (well, she did go on toT in June once, but REFUSED in Sept). So I really want to go on those a couple times and Toy Story Mania. That's about it for this park. We do have a reservation at Sci Fi for lunch, so I want to stay for that. Afternoon break, then dinner at Narcoossee's. Shopping along the monorail resorts. Maybe go to MK if we feel like it.

3/16- Epcot in the AM. Soarin at least once and we like Livin with the Land too. Test Track. Lunch likely in the WS somewhere, counter service. Downtown Disney in late afternoon/early evening. Dinner at Earl. We'll pay OOP for this- did you all know they offer a AAA discount of 15%? I learned that last trip. Enjoy the evening at WL.

3/17- Magic Kingdom one last time. Lunch at Cosmic Rays- good variety. We'll have to leave about 1-2pm for ME back to the airport. Chick Fil A for dinner.

:sunshine:

Sunni
12-03-2008, 11:12 PM
What exciting plans you have made! I bet you can't wait to go.

3dog2kidmom
12-03-2008, 11:31 PM
All of that sounds wonderful, Robin! You are going to have an amazing time. We will just be arriving as you are heading out.

Soccer Princess
12-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Sounds great Robin! You deserve an awesome girls trip! :)