PDA

View Full Version : Drugstore.com

jacaluho
08-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Does anyone shop through them and what do you get? Thanks! :)

arob414
08-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Does anyone shop through them and what do you get? Thanks! :)

I bought Spiderman vitamins, garbage bags, Crest whitening strips, swifter thingies. Basically, being cheap, I look thru the sales/coupons and shop until I get free shipping. AND, I don't buy if it costs more than Targets, etc. But, you get credits, here and there so that drops the cost some.

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 09:39 AM
shopped yesterday and I got Body Glide, pull ups and huggies clean wipes for the kids.

speechteachri
08-03-2007, 10:00 AM
I shop there. I had some credits to use from a previous purchase. (I bought a scale, but not through SR though because I had a free shipping offer from them). So I placed an order for my moisuurizer and for Stevia plus sweetening packets for my coffee. I got the SR credit right away, and I was able to use my credits from my previous purchase.

SunshineGirl
08-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I actually need to make a purchase today. I order cleaning spray for my kitchen, makeup, tylenol, moisturizers, contact rewetting drops....pretty much all kinds of stuff! I've actually been ordering from them since they opened many, many years ago. They were one of the first websites that I started shopping through.

dreamer13079
08-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I really like drugstore.com. I buy my tea tree oil shampoo and face wash. I like the VitaBath products and Neutrogena products also. I also buy a lot of our over the counter medicines with my flex med dollars there too. It's cool because you earn SR rewards and drugstore dollars with them at the same. Double rewards!! :)

jacaluho
08-03-2007, 10:20 AM
I really like drugstore.com. I buy my tea tree oil shampoo and face wash. I like the VitaBath products and Neutrogena products also. I also buy a lot of our over the counter medicines with my flex med dollars there too. It's cool because you earn SR rewards and drugstore dollars with them at the same. Double rewards!! :)

Thanks you guys! I will be seeing what I can find! Can someone explain the Drugstore dollars?

Hedy
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks you guys! I will be seeing what I can find! Can someone explain the Drugstore dollars?

5% of everything you spend-you redeem them quarterly-April, July, Oct, Jan.

kimntrent
08-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I shopped through them last night. I got Sunscreen, Bliss body stuff, vitamins, all kinds of stuff for our trip. I have never had a problem with them.
________
New jersey dispensary (http://newjersey.dispensaries.org/)