PDA

View Full Version : Broken Gold

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 11:49 AM
To get credit, do we just have to request the kit? Or do you have to send in some gold?

I've seen this on TV...has anyone ever done it...I do have a few things I'd part with (old earrings that I only have one of, broken necklaces, etc)....

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Just wanted to come back and add that all you have to do is request the credit and this one credits FAST!!!

ETA: It showed up as a credit hold.

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 12:15 PM
When I get my kit I might take the chance and send in my old gold too. I have so many things that stone have fallen out of and necklaces and bracelets that are broken. I bearly wear gold anymore except my wedding rings and white gold. I might have to try it out and see what I can get for all this stuff that is junking up my jewelry box lol

sunshinecindy
08-03-2007, 12:18 PM
This is funny cause just the other day I was asking Cindy if it were possible to melt down some of my old gold for our necklaces since its so expensive for us to buy. She wasn't sure since more than likely mine is 14k and we use 24 k here, its a lot softer.
Anyway, I think when I get mykit I will send in my old gold too, what the heck,I'm not doing anything with it.

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Maybe someone on here will have done it before and can give us more info....I don't have that much so I know I wouldn't get that much...but it would be something and it would clear up room in my jewelry box..(I don't wear gold anymore either except for one necklace (Tinkerbell) that my daughter got me for mother's day....she was so proud that I have to wear it every now and then to see her face light up with pride.

Alice28
08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm sort of excited about this- I have an old, old ring that was Bob's grandmother's....it was what my diamond was in and it's a platinum setting. Even to just get $25 would be nice. Now I gotta find what i did with that.

wdwabby
08-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Mine showed up as a credit hold as well - I thought that offers under $3 weren't going to be held? *shrug* but hey, it'll credit sometime, right?

DooDahDay
08-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Is Broken Gold gone? I called my daughter to tell her todo it and we can't fing it anymore.:confused:

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 01:22 PM
It looks like it may have been pulled. Im sure Tricia will report back as to why

SunshineGirl
08-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I wanted to make sure that we were actually getting credits for it before I let too many people do it. We got 24 of 25. :) So it is back up.

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I love these kinds of offers for things we will actually use LOL

DooDahDay
08-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I wanted to make sure that we were actually getting credits for it before I let too many people do it. We got 24 of 25. :) So it is back up.

Thanks Tricia!

sammielynn
08-03-2007, 02:22 PM
After I filled in my information it took me to a blank screen? anyone else get that?

icartjetta
08-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I just did it, and it went through just fine.

sammielynn
08-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Ooops...I just retried and it told me they had my information. Hope they don't think I am a fraud.

sammielynn
08-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, something went wrong. I know they have my information but no credit.

bs4free
08-03-2007, 08:00 PM
How Long should this be a Credit Hold?

mseg16222
08-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Jus tdid the is offer 15 minutes ago so we will se how it goes.

missymouse
08-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I have a credit hold pending so that is one more $

Soccer Princess
08-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Super easy and fast credit hold! :)

Pooh's Pal
08-03-2007, 10:12 PM
I just did this one, got the $1.00, but it says "credit hold"

why's that?

SunshineGirl
08-03-2007, 10:35 PM
This was one that I am a little afraid they may reverse us on later. But I went ahead and removed the hold on it, so everyone should see their credits tomorrow.

bs4free
08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
This was one that I am a little afraid they may reverse us on later. But I went ahead and removed the hold on it, so everyone should see their credits tomorrow.

Thanks, and I too hope they do not go ahead and reverse, For us the SRers and for you for which that makes much more work!

Thank you for finding us new offers what seems like every day!

Pooh's Pal
08-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks so much...if it does reverse..understandable!

Now if I could find a way to play in the chat room I'd be a happy camper!

kimntrent
08-04-2007, 12:25 PM
It went off credit hold this am.

Kim
________
Marijuana Vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 12:48 PM
It went off credit hold this am.

Kim

Yes...yes...I had an addition 1.50 this morning...1.00 from this and .50 from an ebay purchase! :)

miraclemommy
08-04-2007, 01:21 PM
super fast credit on this one for me.

Thanks!:sunshine:

abcboys
08-04-2007, 06:25 PM
I got credit for this one FAST. Awesome!!!

m 'n c
08-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Edit: Just got credit! That was fast.

sammielynn
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I got no love from Broken Gold.

HollyD
08-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Had credit for this one when I woke up this morning. Now all I have to do is dig through my junk drawer to find the stuff I need to send - but hey, it's free money.:sunshine2:

PSL1013
08-07-2007, 02:33 PM
I think I'm going to send them a bunch of stuff I have that I will never wear, mostly throw away chains and some bracelets that I never wear and see what happens? I don't expect them to pay me anymore than about $10 and I would be happy with that because these are things just sit in my jewelry box anyway. Is anyone else going to take advantage of this? :)

Mom2aPrincess
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
I think I'm going to send them a bunch of stuff I have that I will never wear, mostly throw away chains and some bracelets that I never wear and see what happens? I don't expect them to pay me anymore than about $10 and I would be happy with that because these are things just sit in my jewelry box anyway. Is anyone else going to take advantage of this? :)

I got my kit yesterday and plan to do the same thing..just gather up loose things and not expect much. Maybe I can get to that this week, but it might be a few days...have a very busy couple weeks planned.

PSL1013
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I got my kit yesterday and plan to do the same thing..just gather up loose things and not expect much. Maybe I can get to that this week, but it might be a few days...have a very busy couple weeks planned.

I have mine in the envelope already to go...figured I would not send everything and then send them a second batch if I'm satisfied. Will see how it goes, your right...free money for stuff just sitting around that I will never wear! :)

Jipster
08-07-2007, 03:29 PM
What if you don't wear jewelry? Seriously, I have nothing except my wedding and engagement rings (don't think DH would be too happy if I sent those off :rotfl: ). So would it be considered fraud if I sent off for the kit?

PSL1013
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM
What if you don't wear jewelry? Seriously, I have nothing except my wedding and engagement rings (don't think DH would be too happy if I sent those off :rotfl: ). So would it be considered fraud if I sent off for the kit?

I'm not saying this would be fraud or not but maybe it would be ok for you to send for the kit and give it to a friend or relative who could use it? :confused:

SunshineGirl
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
You know what I thought would be interesting? To get the packet and check out what the deal is. Then keep my eyes open at garage sales and stuff like that where people are always selling jewelry real cheap.

luvhockey
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I just got my kit in the mail. Someone called me from Broken Gold to tell me my kit was mailed. I told her I had gotten it that morning.
Has anyone actually sent stuff off and heard anything back from them?
Angela

savedbygrace
08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Got my kit in the mail today. Has anyone received a check back from them yet? Just curious.

PSL1013
08-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Got my kit in the mail today. Has anyone received a check back from them yet? Just curious.

I got $92.40 the first time and I'm ready to send another bag of odds and ends that I have, in fact I called them a little bit ago and she gave me another tracking number to write on the envelope. I'm curious what amount everyone else got and if your satisfied with the payment, I was really happy with what I received. :)

savedbygrace
08-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow! What all did you send in to get so much?

I have a few misc chains and pendants and my husband's old wedding band that he had to cut off at one point because it got too tight (we replaced it.)

PSL1013
08-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Wow! What all did you send in to get so much?

I have a few misc chains and pendants and my husband's old wedding band that he had to cut off at one point because it got too tight (we replaced it.)

I sent 8 throw-away type chains, the kind that come on pendants that you would never wear for fear that they would break, 7 old bracelets that I didn't wear anymore, they were the thin rope type mostly...alot of them were kinked and dented and 1 tiny ring that I bought at a craft show that I never wore. I did weigh the envelope before mailing and it totaled 2 1/4 oz, if that helps you at all. Most of the gold was 14K but a few were 10K. I'm sure that this company made out, they wouldn't be in business if they didn't make a huge profit....but I'm happy, the jewelry was just sitting there and now I have money to buy myself something at Disney when we go in October...maybe a piece of jewelry? :rotfl: HTH

Jusacuz
08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I sent away 2 10k gold rings, one w/a few tiny diamonds and a sterling silver ring on Monday. I will post what I receive.
I liked Tricia's idea of hitting garage sales! :) I imagine one could make quite a bit of extra spending money that way.

moparop
08-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Broken Gold has me perplexed. I signed up for it, got the kit in the mail today but never got credit or a creit hold. Poopie!

athoods
08-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Mailed my gold in last Friday and had the check in the mail the following Thursday. Only 30.00 but ever little bit helps!!!

Kittykat
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Mailed my gold in last Friday and had the check in the mail the following Thursday. Only 30.00 but ever little bit helps!!!

Do you mind if I asked what you sent? Just to get a "gauge" on how the return is? :)

Hannahsmom
08-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I sent my envelope off last Sat., and received my check today. But, I only got a check for $10.65. I am not thrilled with my payout. I sent 2 pairs of 14kt. earrings (hoops), 1 14kt. gold earring with 3 diamonds (they weren't huge but they weren't microscopic) 5 gold beads from an add a bead neclace from the 80's, and a 14 kt. herring bone braided bracelet. I wasn't expecting $100, but I thought I would've gotten more than $10. I think I will be sending the check back. At least to get the diamonds back.

PSL1013
08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
I sent my envelope off last Sat., and received my check today. But, I only got a check for $10.65. I am not thrilled with my payout. I sent 2 pairs of 14kt. earrings (hoops), 1 14kt. gold earring with 3 diamonds (they weren't huge but they weren't microscopic) 5 gold beads from an add a bead neclace from the 80's, and a 14 kt. herring bone braided bracelet. I wasn't expecting $100, but I thought I would've gotten more than $10. I think I will be sending the check back. At least to get the diamonds back.

Wow, that's horrible. I would not accept that check either. Yeck, I would have given you $20 for those add a beads alone as I have a necklace that could use a few more beads on it. :angel:

luvhockey
08-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I got my check a few days ago (internet out ooHHH the withdrawals). Anyway it was for 32.08. I sent a few single earrings which were 18kt. A few very fine necklaces and an 14kt locket that had no hinge. I sent a few other necklaces that were plated only so I don't know if they were worth anything. I was happy with what I got considering none of the things were never worn or even wearable anymore.
Angela

3dog2kidmom
08-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow, now I must go and dig out that envelope!! I have some old stuff I'll never wear and I was just waiting for someplace that buys stuff to melt down.

Mandi
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM
It's odd the difference in price that people are getting. I'm hoping (obviously :rotfl: ) that I'm one of the people who get a lot of $$. :)

Actually, right now I'm a bit nervous. I mailed out my package on Tues. and according to the tracking info, they still haven't received my package. I am in Arizona and IIRC it's going to NC so I can only hope that's normal transit time. I sent off a fair amt. of stuff and am totally kicking myself for not using delivery confirmation. Most of it's not worth much, but I'd hate to think of someone else wearing that jewelry for free.

bajam
08-26-2007, 07:45 AM
I checked my status on Friday and it said they hadn't recieved it, but I got my check yesterday. I wouldn't worry yet.
I got $32.08 as well. I had a pair of earrings, a few charms, two bracelets and a very large broken-too-many times herringbone necklace. I thought I would get more, but I'm fine with what I got. Everything was either broken or said "class of 94" on it, so it wasn't being worn anyway.

PSL1013
08-26-2007, 09:28 AM
They are giving you about $1.80 per gram according to my math, so if you weigh your items all together before you mail them, you will get a better idea of what to expect to get back in cash. HTH :)

cglaura
08-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Sent my package (some broken chains, a couple of "big 80s hoop earrings", 2 mismatched toddler earrings and my HS ring on Monday, the 20th. They rec'd it Friday the 24th and I had a check for $119.74 in the mail today! Whoo hoo! I'm guessing it was the HS ring that was so much, it was pretty heavy. I have no love for my HS years or the HS for that matter, glad to be rid of it!

Thanks SR for bringing this offer to us! :cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Sent my package (some broken chains, a couple of "big 80s hoop earrings", 2 mismatched toddler earrings and my HS ring on Monday, the 20th. They rec'd it Friday the 24th and I had a check for $119.74 in the mail today! Whoo hoo! I'm guessing it was the HS ring that was so much, it was pretty heavy. I have no love for my HS years or the HS for that matter, glad to be rid of it!

Isn't that funny, most people hate their HS years and have no big love for their HS but we all feel like we "have" to buy the ring! :rotfl:

I think I've worn mine twice, time to send it off!! :)

PSL1013
08-27-2007, 01:05 PM

Wow, that is great! I think you have the record so far? :rotfl: I thought I did great getting $92.40 back and have sent them another batch of gold, mailed it Friday night and I'll see what I get this next time. Hmmmm, I thought of sending those HS class rings, mine and hubby's but he said no! I might just have to talk him into it! :angel:

lrsellars
08-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Isn't that funny, most people hate their HS years and have no big love for their HS but we all feel like we "have" to buy the ring! :rotfl:

I think I've worn mine twice, time to send it off!! :)

If you have kids, give it to them. I just love the one my father and mother have given me. I woudn't part with them for anything. I don't know that they mean that much to them but for some reason, they do to me. I also have a wedding band of my great great great grandmothers. Jewelry is a wonderful thing to pass down.

LuvMyBoys
08-27-2007, 01:16 PM
If you have kids, give it to them. I just love the one my father and mother have given me. I woudn't part with them for anything. I don't know that they mean that much to them but for some reason, they do to me. I also have a wedding band of my great great great grandmothers. Jewelry is a wonderful thing to pass down.

That's a really good idea, especially for me since I have 4 boys so I will not be able to give them each my engagement/wedding rings. This way I can come up with a special piece of jewelry for each of them that really says "mom" or "dad". :love:

Thanks for the great idea!! :)

cglaura
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM

I did ask her first, she said, eww, gross, lets get Disney money! :rotfl:

PSL1013
08-27-2007, 02:27 PM

I do have a 25 yo son who would never want our HS class rings....he has his own that I remember paying about $300 for that he has never worn once, what a shame but he just had to have it at the time! So, since he doesn't even want his own, I know he wouldn't be interested in inheriting ours! :( But on another note, I wear my grandmothers 1 1/4 CT diamond solitaire as my engagement ring and I wouldn't part with it for all the money in the world. :love:

Mandi
08-27-2007, 04:06 PM
I just checked again and they received my package today. Phew! I was getting worried it was lost. I can't wait to see what I get. I sent in a fair amt. of stuff, including 2 solid gold wedding bands, so I'm hoping I'm one of the people who gets a fair deal.

Mandi
08-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Well my check came today. $51. I was not at all pleased with that. I put quite a bit of stuff in there, most of it solid gold (2 wedding bands, a herringbone necklace and bracelet, etc). I thought for sure it'd be at least 2x that amt.

I haven't decided if I'm going to bother with sending the check back or not. It's stuff that I never wear and I can use the money towards Disneyland in 2 weeks, but it just irks me bad that they gave me so little. :mad:

bs4free
08-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Well my check came today. $51. I was not at all pleased with that. I put quite a bit of stuff in there, most of it solid gold (2 wedding bands, a herringbone necklace and bracelet, etc). I thought for sure it'd be at least 2x that amt.

I haven't decided if I'm going to bother with sending the check back or not. It's stuff that I never wear and I can use the money towards Disneyland in 2 weeks, but it just irks me bad that they gave me so little. :mad:
I am sorry you did not get what you wanted! I hope if you do decide to keep the chek that it will help get something nice at disney Land and enjoy your trip!

PSL1013
08-31-2007, 09:50 AM

They pay according to the gram weight...about $1.80 gm. Anyone who sends in things, should weigh your jewelry first, minus any stone weight (they are not interested in the stones) and take into consideration the gold content (14K vs. 10K) and you can get a better idea if you want to send it in or not. HTH In my opinion, I would keep the check, it it's not stuff you wear anyway..what else would you do with it. I went to a couple of local places last weekend to check prices on what they would give me for two gold bracelets (one bangle and one with 1/2ct diamonds and it was next to nothing ($250.00), they give you a fraction of what it's worth,, the jeweler told me to sell them privately if I wanted to get what they were worth.

savedbygrace
09-02-2007, 01:25 AM
I sent my envelope out on Monday (8/27) and received my check today (9/1)! That was sure quick. I'm in CA, by the way.

I sent out 4 or 5 of those throwaway type chains (most of them were broken, too,) a really small old pinky/toe ring, an old wedding band that DH had to cut off many years ago (it kept trapping dirt underneath and causing his finger to swell and get a rash,) an old super thin cheap bracelet, an old gold plated silver bracelet, thin rope anklet, 4 loose pendants (one with a small diamond,) two old and tarnished silver necklaces and an old necklace of DH's that had broken years ago. All of it was junk to us - honestly I don't even know why we held onto the broken stuff. lol The only thing that had any value to us was the wedding band, but DH had that replaced not long after he got the other one cut off.

Anyway, our check was for $64.61 (I had hoped it would be at least $50.) And perfect timing as we needed groceries badly. :) God is so awesome!

Jusacuz
09-03-2007, 01:11 PM
My check came while I was gone, but it's a good thing that I wasn't counting on much. I got a whopping $12.55. :( I knew I wouldn't get much, but was hoping for more than that. Luckily it really was stuff I didn't have any use for. I probably won't use their service again, but it was fun to do the first time.

PSL1013
09-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Just received my second check from BrokenGold and I got a whopping $141.98. My package weighed 90gms, so that breaks down to about $1.58 gm but I sent in some sterling pieces too, which aren't worth much. I was thinking that I would probably get around $75.00, I'm so excited and it was way more than I expected to get. Whoo Hoo, more money for WDW! Now, to find those old class rings and send them a third envelope!! :cooldance:

Alice28
09-05-2007, 07:00 PM
I sent in my 2nd envelope the other day- I found the platinum engagement ring setting that was DH's grandmother's (my diamond came from it). It isn't a thick band, but I'm hoping for at least $20, since it's platinum. Anyone send in platinum yet?

jnorth1007
09-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I got a check today for 25.25. I sent 3 throw away chains in gold from Kmart that came with charms, 2 single children's earrings, an old charm bracelet that was broken and actually may not have counted because Im not even sure it was real gold, a ring that the stone had fallen out of.

tghamilton
09-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Yay! I got my check today - $143!!! I was shocked and very pleased. I also sent things that I didn't have any use for. Nice things I suppose, for when I was in high school anyway.:rotfl:

Tricia

mollyeilis
09-07-2007, 12:11 AM
I sent in my 2nd envelope the other day- I found the platinum engagement ring setting that was DH's grandmother's (my diamond came from it). It isn't a thick band, but I'm hoping for at least $20, since it's platinum. Anyone send in platinum yet?

Hey, I'll pay ya $20 for an older platinum band... I :heart: platinum.

wilsonfamily4
09-11-2007, 10:00 PM
okay I am thinking of sending some stuff in. But I am leary. :) If you had a ring with stones in them, amythest, topaz,and pearl, did you take them out or do they take and pay for those as well? Also I have some stuff I am not sure if it is real or not. Did you send that stuff in too? thanks for some advice

Alice28
09-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Hey, I'll pay ya $20 for an older platinum band... I :heart: platinum.

Hey, if they send me something crummy like $10 or less, I will take you up on that offer!

Still waiting for my check.....

nicholfamily5
09-12-2007, 10:29 PM
I sent in a ton of old cufflinks, a few mismatched earrings, and a kinked bracelet....

and they sent it ALL back!

I guess there wasn't anything good in there. :(

I'll have to look a bit harder, but I was sure those cufflinks were really gold, otherwise, they are a heck of a good plating job!

mom2ian
09-13-2007, 01:43 AM
I sent my packet off yesterday. I hope it doesn't get sent back.

wilsonfamily4
09-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I am with you! I am pretty sure it is all real silver. I decided not to send two rings as I will save them for my daughter. But there was a gold ring with a pearl from my great grandmother. I hope that brings something. And a HUGE silver belt buckle my great Aunt gave me. I was never sure why she gave that to me. :) I am hoping for 10-15 bucks but secretly hoping for more. Anything is better then them sitting around another 10 years collecting dust.

Alice28
09-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Yahoo- got almost $30 for that dinged up, thin, old platinum band! About $10 more than I was hoping!

Mom2aPrincess
09-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Yahoo- got almost $30 for that dinged up, thin, old platinum band! About $10 more than I was hoping!

I FINALLY have my envelope ready to go...dropping it off on Monday...I had a couple nice things (one of those coin rings from the 90s, a JH class ring, and a semi-decent sized locket with some diamond accents), but then I had lots of little earrings that I had lost one and some broken chains...I threw it all in there....*crossing my fingers*

PSL1013
09-15-2007, 05:35 PM

Contrats! Nothing like found money! Still waiting on my check from sending in my third envelope, I thought I would have had it by today...getting kind of worried, hopefully will see it Monday? I'm hoping for the best too! :angel:

Alice28
09-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Contrats! Nothing like found money! Still waiting on my check from sending in my third envelope, I thought I would have had it by today...getting kind of worried, hopefully will see it Monday? I'm hoping for the best too! :angel:

Just an FYI, this time it took about a week longer than the last time. So about 12-14 days total. The first time it was only 6-7 days turnaround. Maybe they are getting a lot more business?

I am debating about an old, cheapo emerald ring (faux emerald) that DH got me a long, LONG time ago- like 16 years ago. I don't like it anymore, I'm not attached to it and it doesn't fit. But I can't find it! I wonder if that would be another $20-30....:p

mollyeilis
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM

Aw darn (for me). $30 for a platinum wedding band, eh? Nice business they've got going there!

I :heart: platinum, even though it's mega-expensive.:love:

Alice28
09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Aw darn (for me). $30 for a platinum wedding band, eh? Nice business they've got going there!

I :heart: platinum, even though it's mega-expensive.:love:

I honestly don't think I would get much more anywhere else; I believe the band was about 80 years old, and was incredibly worn. And about the thinnest sized band you could get.

PSL1013
09-16-2007, 09:46 AM
Just an FYI, this time it took about a week longer than the last time. So about 12-14 days total. The first time it was only 6-7 days turnaround. Maybe they are getting a lot more business?

Well this is reassuring..I sent in the envelope with no tracking number, I called and they said I didn't need one and that I would be assigned one when the envelope arrived? This is what is making be a little nervous. It only took about a week the other two times I've sent stuff in, oh well, I will try to be a bit more patient? This time I sent in mine and hubby's HS class rings and a couple other small items and I'm curious what I will get for them! :angel:

kimntrent
09-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Granted I only sent a necklace in but I sent it in the first part of August. Me to with no tracking number. And no one can find it.

Kim

PSL1013
09-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Granted I only sent a necklace in but I sent it in the first part of August. Me to with no tracking number. And no one can find it.

Kim

Oh no....this is not good! Now I'm worried. I'm going to give them a call in the morning and see what they tell me. The first two envelopes that I sent them I had no problems with what so ever but they both had tracking numbers...I knew I should of insisted on them giving me one but I called twice and both times they said just send it in and you will be assigned a number when it gets here, this sounds so fishy to me now....now they can just say they never received it and keep the jewelry because there is no way to track it!!! :(

PSL1013
09-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Update on my 3rd envelope: I received my check today for $63.50. I was hoping for at least $50, so I'm happy. This was the last of my unwanted jewelry and I'm really happy that I had the opportunity through SR to find this company. My grand total cash back was $297.88, Thank you SR! :sunshine:

Alice28
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Update on my 3rd envelope: I received my check today for $63.50. I was hoping for at least $50, so I'm happy. This was the last of my unwanted jewelry and I'm really happy that I had the opportunity through SR to find this company. My grand total cash back was $297.88, Thank you SR! :sunshine:

That is AWESOME Pam!

I agree- thanks SR! I got $30 or so I wasn't planning on at all with Broken Gold! Yee Haw!