PDA

View Full Version : Okay who is this guy?

sammielynn
12-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Steven S from Kentucky?? Are you on the boards? What in the world are you doing to make that kind of money?
Hats off to you!http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:HT6KND0fcsPZ1M:http://pmstrategygroup.com

lanny76
12-05-2008, 03:58 PM
I saw in another thread earlier that he has his own home business - must need tons of stuff right now! Wow, indeed.

jl8595
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Good for him (and good for SR!!) - I can only dream of making big $$ that way, LOL. I've only graced the big board once...my one and only probably. :D

lanny76
12-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Good for him (and good for SR!!) - I can only dream of making big $$ that way, LOL. I've only graced the big board once...my one and only probably. :D

Yeah, I think I have only made the top 10 once - and now that it is only the top 8, guess it will take some miracle (or too much spending!) to get that!:D:p

jl8595
12-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I think I have only made the top 10 once - and now that it is only the top 8, guess it will take some miracle (or too much spending!) to get that!:D:p

LOL - I hear ya! My DH finally caved to getting a pool this past summer...my computer was logged onto In The Swim buying pool accessories for three weeks straight...otherwise, no Big Board for me! :rotfl:

Alice28
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
only time I made the big board was the FIRST month it was introducted, and I think you had to be in the top 3 to earn a prize. I was #8 or something. :p That's OK! I'm more of a slow and steady earner.

lanny76
12-05-2008, 05:26 PM
only time I made the big board was the FIRST month it was introducted, and I think you had to be in the top 3 to earn a prize. I was #8 or something. :p That's OK! I'm more of a slow and steady earner.

I'm just happy to make a few bucks cashback on the relatively small amount of shopping I do, plus surveys/offers. I will be perfectly OK if I don't make the top again - altho it would be fun!:D

OhMari
12-06-2008, 09:22 AM
I didn't make the big board, but I was "catching up". I made the 15th spot in October with $96. Most of that came from doing 3 survey's a day and a $7.00 bonus from Sept. and freebies. Hardly any shopping.

spring
12-06-2008, 09:37 AM
I didn't make the big board, but I was "catching up". I made the 15th spot in October with $96. Most of that came from doing 3 survey's a day and a $7.00 bonus from Sept. and freebies. Hardly any shopping.

Gosh, I made #11 last month with over $129. I can't imagine anyone making so much in one month. Good for him! I just refuse to do any offers/shop for anything more than I actually want/need. I'm very happy with my earnings alone and don't need a bonus on top of it. I have now earned enough through SR in the 16 months I've been a member to pay my entire share of my upcoming Disney Cruise for August 2009. Now I'm working on paying for amenities while I'm on the cruise.:sunshine:

askomsky
12-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Kudo's to Steve!! I would just LOVE to know though what kind of business he has! HOLY COW!!!! You go Steve AND SR!!!!
1 steven S. from Kentucky 949.78 :clap: :clap:

arob414
12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Kudo's to Steve!! I would just LOVE to know though what kind of business he has! HOLY COW!!!! You go Steve AND SR!!!!

Wowzers!!! That is totally unreal. And, impressive. :clap:

lanny76
12-16-2008, 03:23 PM

I'm curious, too - good grief! Umm, no wonder the big board prize isn't 10% now, hmm!!:D

Blessing and Miracle
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
WOW!!!! I can't imagine what he's buying. :rotfl:

lrsellars
12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Umm, no wonder the big board prize isn't 10% now, hmm!!:D

Well the maximum bonus is $50 so maybe he is using some of the coupons sunshine rewards posts to get a break.

sammielynn
12-16-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm totally impressed.

chipndale
12-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Wow! That is great for him and SR! I would love to know what he is buying also. I don't want to sound negative but I don't know of that many men that buys alot of anything and to post numbers like that. Oh Steven can you please introduce yourself. A man that shops - :party:

Blessing and Miracle
12-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Wow! That is great for him and SR! I would love to know what he is buying also. I don't want to sound negative but I don't know of that many men that buys alot of anything and to post numbers like that. Oh Steven can you please introduce yourself. A man that shops - :party:

Michael (M4travels) has been in the top 10 a lot. :)

sunshinecindy
12-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Michael (M4travels) has been in the top 10 a lot. :)

Who is that.....I don't think I've seen that name around here in awhile.

missangie
12-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Okay, we've given Steve plenty of time to respond and share with us his business. I'm assuming he is either unaware that we are discussing his account or chooses not to respond. Either way I don't think it is a good idea for us to discuss his business or his SR earnings without his knowledge or response. So while we would all like to know the juicey details, I'm guessing it's really none of our business. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.