PDA

View Full Version : Easy Bakeware

sammielynn
12-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Is Easy Bakeware a manual credit?

3dog2kidmom
12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
It's not listed as fast crediting, so I'm guessing that means manual. I did this yesterday... will report back when it credits :)

I'm excited about getting the muffin pan!

sammielynn
12-06-2008, 10:12 AM
I ordered the loaf pan yesterday and no credit yet. I did lok thought the fast crediting offers and it was not listed, so I thought it might be a manual. Guess I was just worried. If you did not get credit yet, I will just calm down. Thanks!

mmm611
12-06-2008, 11:19 AM
What's the deal with this offer? I'm not sure I really understand it. Can we just take the one free pan and that's it? I'm assuming you have to pay shipping on that, but I didn't want to put my info in before I was sure. How much IS shipping?

sammielynn
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
You can get one item free if you pay shipping($7.95). If you order two you pay for the lowest price item plus the same shipping. You do not have to purchase anything else. Not a bad offer.

mmm611
12-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks. That's about what I thought, but I needed more information.

jollytammy
12-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Ok, I did something different--I did the $1.00 and signed up for the free trial of At Home Rewards.:clap: (always looking for the cheaper way) I got an email confirmation of purchase. Did I do the wrong thing?:( No credit yet, either.

mmm611
12-06-2008, 01:22 PM
I have no idea.

Another dumb question from me...what's the difference between the red and blue silicone bakeware? I could really use another muffin pan so I can actually make cupcakes sometime. I have 12 spots on the two pans I currently have (total) and most recipes call for 24 cupcakes.

missangie
12-06-2008, 03:53 PM
This offer is manual, and I see several credits for it ready to be pulled over! This is a great offer. You do get a free pan if you pay shipping.

missangie
12-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Ok, I did something different--I did the $1.00 and signed up for the free trial of At Home Rewards.:clap: (always looking for the cheaper way) I got an email confirmation of purchase. Did I do the wrong thing?:( No credit yet, either.

I don't know that this will fulfill the offer requirements. I think you have to try one of the pieces of bakeware with S/H included. I do see credits coming in for this offer. We'll just have to see if yours is one of them.

missangie
12-08-2008, 09:43 AM
This offer is crediting well! If you would like to try this bakeware or know someone that might like to try it as a gift, you can get one piece for free with no other purchase. All you pay is S/H.

jollytammy
12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
I haven't seen credit, so I did it wrong?:blush: I have really crappy luck:computer:

missangie
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM
I haven't seen credit, so I did it wrong?:blush: I have really crappy luck:computer:

No necessarily, we haven't imported these credits yet.

~Kathie
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
What's the deal with this offer? I'm not sure I really understand it. Can we just take the one free pan and that's it? I'm assuming you have to pay shipping on that, but I didn't want to put my info in before I was sure. How much IS shipping?

I just did the offer and they have a special shipping for $1.00. I ordered the square pan regular $19.95. I have always wanted to try these pans, but it's a lot of money if you don't like them. FREE (w/$1.00 shipping) is good for me.
:clap::clap:

Now hope it credits.

sunshinecindy
12-08-2008, 01:25 PM
I love this bakeware. I have several different pieces.

spring
12-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I just did the offer and they have a special shipping for $1.00. I ordered the square pan regular $19.95. I have always wanted to try these pans, but it's a lot of money if you don't like them. FREE (w/$1.00 shipping) is good for me.
:clap::clap:

Now hope it credits.

Hey, you spurred me to check this out. They have a lot of free offers with $1.00 shipping as long as you don't need it right away. I picked up the spatulas. I never seem to have enough of these when I'm baking. I already 3 cupcake pans and they are awesome!:sunshine:

~Kathie
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey, you spurred me to check this out. They have a lot of free offers with $1.00 shipping as long as you don't need it right away. I picked up the spatulas. I never seem to have enough of these when I'm baking. I already 3 cupcake pans and they are awesome!:sunshine:

Didn't you know??? I'm really good at helping other people to spend their money. :angel:

They did have a lot of choices. I didn't need the pan right away but I am looking forward to receiving it.

jollytammy
12-08-2008, 02:21 PM
:clap:I got credit!!! :banana: I got credit!!!:cooldance:
Lots of luv to SR:love:

sammielynn
12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
You do know that if you got the $1 shipping that you signed up for a free trial to Home Rewards+. See below.

Simply click "Place Order" to submit your EasyBakeware purchase, get shipping for $1, and activate your At Home Rewards+ trial membership. The membership fee of $19.95 per month will be charged/debited by At Home Rewards+ to the credit/debit card you used today with EasyBakeware after the 7-day FREE trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can call toll-free at 877-636-6858 and speak to a At Home Rewards+ member representative within the first 7 days to cancel. Please note that by agreeing to these Offer Details, you are authorizing EasyBakeware to securely transfer your name, address and credit/debit card information to At Home Rewards+. If you used a debit card today, then beginning on or about 7 days from now, your monthly membership fee for At Home Rewards+ will be automatically debited each month on or about that same date at the then-current membership fee from the checking account associated with the debit card you provided today.

spring
12-08-2008, 03:11 PM
You do know that if you got the $1 shipping that you signed up for a free trial to Home Rewards+. See below.

Simply click "Place Order" to submit your EasyBakeware purchase, get shipping for $1, and activate your At Home Rewards+ trial membership. The membership fee of $19.95 per month will be charged/debited by At Home Rewards+ to the credit/debit card you used today with EasyBakeware after the 7-day FREE trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can call toll-free at 877-636-6858 and speak to a At Home Rewards+ member representative within the first 7 days to cancel. Please note that by agreeing to these Offer Details, you are authorizing EasyBakeware to securely transfer your name, address and credit/debit card information to At Home Rewards+. If you used a debit card today, then beginning on or about 7 days from now, your monthly membership fee for At Home Rewards+ will be automatically debited each month on or about that same date at the then-current membership fee from the checking account associated with the debit card you provided today.

Uh, oh............I guess I didn't see that fine print. Off to the telephone! Thanks for the info.:sunshine:

missangie
12-08-2008, 03:40 PM
This offer has been deactivated with the advertiser. I have pulled it down. I don't know if there is a problem with it or if it is gone. Offers like this tend to come and go quickly.

Note that if you signed up for something that is a stipulation of an offer and then later cancel, the advertiser always has the right to revoke our credits. As with shopping returns, IF credits are reversed, we will debit accounts accordingly.

If this offer returns, and you are interested in the bakeware ONLY, you are required to pay the full shipping cost of $7.95. Discounted shipping does require the trial of At Home Rewards +.

~Kathie
12-08-2008, 03:46 PM
This offer has been deactivated with the advertiser. I have pulled it down. I don't know if there is a problem with it or if it is gone. Offers like this tend to come and go quickly.

Note that if you signed up for something that is a stipulation of an offer and then later cancel, the advertiser always has the right to revoke our credits. As with shopping returns, IF credits are reversed, we will debit accounts accordingly.

If this offer returns, and you are interested in the bakeware ONLY, you are required to pay the full shipping cost of $7.95.

Sorry Angie. I'm going to call and cancel my entire order. I don't want them to penalize SR for something I did. I don't remember seeing the fine print either. I chose the $1.00 shipping because it was an option. It didn't have any fine print next to it that I saw. I'll pay more attention next time.

Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

missangie
12-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Sorry Angie. I'm going to call and cancel my entire order. I don't want them to penalize SR for something I did. I don't remember seeing the fine print either. I chose the $1.00 shipping because it was an option. It didn't have any fine print next to it that I saw. I'll pay more attention next time.

Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

I should have been of more help with this one in the beginning. It seemed fairly clear; however, I did not go through every step up to completion. Had I done that for you, I may have been able to offer more detail on the requirements. It's important that we all read the fine print!

~Kathie
12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Angie, I need to talk to you.

Do you want me to open a TT or can you PM me?

sunshinecindy
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Angie, I need to talk to you.

Do you want me to open a TT or can you PM me?

Its always best just to open a TT to get our attention. LOL

~Kathie
12-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks Cindy! I will do that now!

mmm611
12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Aw, dang it! I was going to do this one tonight too!

Oh well, guess that's $8 htat will not be getting added to this month's credit card bill!

jollytammy
12-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Thank you:sunshine:, I saw the At home Rewards part. I figured for $1 it would be worth it to try it and save on shipping.

sunshinecindy
12-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I should have been of more help with this one in the beginning. It seemed fairly clear; however, I did not go through every step up to completion. Had I done that for you, I may have been able to offer more detail on the requirements. It's important that we all read the fine print!

I did see it, actually, it wasn't very fine print, it was pretty big. It actually opened up the entire bottom of the checkout and was in blue, pretty hard to miss. I opted for the regular shipping cause I've been in clubs like those before, and they can actually be pretty decent, especially this one being 14.95 a month, thats a lot cheaper then most of them, but I already belong to one.

jnorth1007
12-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Thank you:sunshine:, I saw the At home Rewards part. I figured for $1 it would be worth it to try it and save on shipping.

I just wanted to point out that the at home rewards is not $1 but 14.95 I believe and will be charged in 7 days. If you opted for that and cancel before the 7 days are out you could get your credits revoked. It looks like a good club for 14.95 if you bake alot. I just thought I would clarify because I didn't want you to be surprised in 6 days with a charge you weren't expecting.

sselig2000
12-09-2008, 12:00 AM
I don't quite understand the whole issue here. I chose the muffin pan, paid the regular shipping because I did not want to join the monthly club thing. So, did I do something wrong?

jnorth1007
12-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Nope no one did anything wrong. There was just a way to pay $1 for shipping instead of the full amount by joining the club which costs $14.95 or so and we just like to make sure everyone knows what they are getting in to. You are good to go.

sselig2000
12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Thank You for answering my question so quickly. Now I can go to bed without worrying over it all night. I just saw posts about cancelling orders and credits being revoked. I thought that I followed the requirements for the offer, but figured i better check.

missangie
02-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Easy Bakeware is BACK!!! Despite the hiccups last time it was available to us, it really is an awesome offer. In fact, I completed the offer myself and was pleased to receive my FREE no strings attached piece of bakeware.

**Note**There are three choices for shipping and handling.

1. Choose your free piece of bakeware and purchase more than $25.00 of additional bakeware for $0 S/H.

2. Choose your free piece of bakeware and pay standard S/H for $7.95.

3. Choose your free piece of bakeware and opt into the Savings Ace free trial membership and pay $1.00 S/H.

Payout is $3.00 this time! This is a great way to try a piece of this bakeware!

fourfoxesinpa
02-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Is this silicone/rubber bakeware? I don't see anything on their site that describes what it's made of.

mjjmbnmm
02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting on the site, it keeps saying there's an error

missangie
02-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting on the site, it keeps saying there's an error

I had difficulty too, but Tricia tested the link for me and got through fine. Our network says that the the link is functional but loading slow. I'd advise giving it another try later.

missangie
02-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Is this silicone/rubber bakeware? I don't see anything on their site that describes what it's made of.

Yes, it is the silicone/rubber bakeware. I love all of the pieces that I have.

3dog2kidmom
02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Angie -- can we do this again if we did it before? I would love to get another piece, especially with another credit!

missangie
02-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Angie -- can we do this again if we did it before? I would love to get another piece, especially with another credit!

Hmmmm. . .Don't know, I'm going to assume no given that the product is itself is free in hopes that you'll like it and purchase more. I'll double check in the morning, but I'm guessing no duplicates.

mmm611
02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
For those who did this before, I'm just curious if your bakeware has arrived yet.

And um, is there any chance this will become part of the Cabin Fever contest? I want to do the offer, but it seems like I'm always just a tad early on these things! I figured I'd at least ask before I did it this time!

missangie
02-20-2009, 10:01 AM
For those who did this before, I'm just curious if your bakeware has arrived yet.

And um, is there any chance this will become part of the Cabin Fever contest? I want to do the offer, but it seems like I'm always just a tad early on these things! I figured I'd at least ask before I did it this time!

I need to ensure the link is working okay for everyone and that credits are coming through, but it is always a possibility!!!

missangie
02-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Bumping this thread. . . . This offer is still up and crediting well and is an awesome way to get a FREE piece of bakeware or even a kitchen gadget set. You need to check out Easy Bakeware if you haven't in the past!!

missangie
04-16-2009, 11:20 AM
I just ran across this offer again with incentives. I don't now how long it will be around, but it active right now.

I love my piece of bakeware. I got the loaf pan and use it regularly for our simple pillsbury biscuit bread.

If you've done this offer in the past and received your free bakeware, let us know how you liked it!

missangie
04-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Bumping. . .I don't know how long this one will last. It is a very good offer! It is now a manual credit, and I am seeing credits that need to be posted. If you've done this offer in the last couple of days, don't worry. You're credits are there. If you haven't done this one yet, what are you waiting for. This is a nice piece of free silicome bakeware. If you have interest, you should do it before it's gone again!

tink2008
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Have these manual credits posted under pending yet? I am just curious I have recieved my bakeware but no pending credits. :confused:

missangie
04-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't know that they have. I'm sure they will post soon.

askomsky
04-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah i'm waiting on mine too. I did it earlier in the week.

askomsky
04-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Just curious if the manual credits will be pulled to post before the end of the month? If they've already been pulled after 4/17 then can a TT be open?

I ordered it back on 4/17 and haven't seen the credit pend for a hold and was hoping it would post before April is over for May.

Thanks!
April

askomsky
04-29-2009, 10:13 AM
**bump**

Just curious if the manual credits will be pulled to post before the end of the month? If they've already been pulled after 4/17 then can a TT be open?

I ordered it back on 4/17 and haven't seen the credit pend for a hold and was hoping it would post before April is over for May.

Thanks!
April

SunshineGirl
04-29-2009, 10:19 AM
I'll go grab them right now. :)

askomsky
04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
I'll go grab them right now. :)

Thank you!!!! :clap: It's already posted, I was expecting a hold, but thanks again!!!! :banana: :thanks:

tink2008
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM