PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Increase!

SunshineGirl
12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
I have another increase to report that we didn't get up this morning but is now up--Shoebuy! We've increased Shoebuy to 12%. Get it while it's hot. :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I promised I was staying away from Shoebuy when I realized I bought and wore the exact same dress shoes within a VERY short period. However, since you're twisting my arm, I'll take a look. :D

3dog2kidmom
12-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I have another increase to report that we didn't get up this morning but is now up--Shoebuy! We've increased Shoebuy to 12%. Get it while it's hot. :)

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!! That means DH is getting new hunting boots for Christmas!

:thanks: (and DH will thank you, too!)

jnorth1007
12-08-2008, 11:39 PM
#@&()@) I just bought three pairs of shoes from there yesterday. Although one was through the offer and not shopping. I did also already get my credits so I can't much complain but dangit just one more day and I would of had 3 more percent. I guess I will have to see if I can find something else to buy.

~Kathie
12-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Well.....needless to say I found 2 pairs of shoes for me and one for DH.

Shoebuy also has a special code on their front page for $10 off $50.

I only ordered one pair for me and I'm thinking about the other pair. Looking pretty good combining the increased credits and the coupon code since that 2nd pair was a bit pricey.

Thanks for the increased credits!! :thanks:

KJFAE
12-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Who says procrastination doesn't pay:banana:

Now I have to finally get around to ordering my new sneakers & the slippers for DH!

sunshinecindy
12-09-2008, 06:10 PM
OMG, I can't believe I almost didn't do this deal. With the 20.00 off when you buy through Paypal and the increased cashback, I will have paid 34.00 for a pair of New Balance Tennis shoes for my DH. Crazy.