PDA

View Full Version : Taste of Sunshine Contest Winner!

SunshineGirl
12-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I am happy to announce that the winner of our Taste of Sunshine Contest is....

Pooh's Pal! For her post #3 and purchase of Dancing Deer Baking Co.

The last of our treats just came by UPS, so I will be sending it out ASAP. Don't forget that the auction ends tonight!

catnapfan
12-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Congratulations Deb! Hope you enjoy your goodies!

disney_girl
12-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Congrats!!! Please post back and let us know how you like them!!!

wilsonfamily4
12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
O, I was so close to being number 3!!! She beat me by 5 minutes!

Congrats Poohs Pal. I think that was the contest to win!!!! YUMMY. Enjoy. :clap:

Blessing and Miracle
12-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Congratulations! Wanna share? :)

askomsky
12-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Congrats Deb!!!! :clap: I'm with Lisa... Wanna share? :D

spring
12-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Congrats on your big win! Enjoy!:banana:

sselig2000
12-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Congratualtions! You will for sure have to post and tell us all about the prize, we are all excited for you.

Sunni
12-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Congrats Deb! How exciting! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to read about it...

hmmmm....sounds like that could be a good video:D

Pooh's Pal
12-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Oh my goodness.....I logged on, read this...freaked me out, so I logged off! :rotfl:
Came back on, read it again and I got shivers all over. (almost cried, but controlled myself!) Can't wait to see it....I've only tried Cheryl & Co before and they were DELISH! Always wanted to try the others.

Thank you Trisha, Cindy, Angie and all of SR staff, OR should I say thank you random.org ??!! I am sooooo blessed to have all of you as my SR friends and even more blessed to have won this awesome prize. You just MADE my holidays!

And of course I'll share, who wouldn't share with the nicest forum group in the world? :love:

:thanks:

sammielynn
12-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Congrats! What a yummy prize! Enjoy for all of us.

~Kathie
12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
And of course I'll share, who wouldn't share with the nicest forum group in the world? :love:

:thanks:

Okay.......call me when you come back from WDW. I'm practically right down the street!!!! :angel:

Seriously........congratulations!!! :hugs:

jl8595
12-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Yay Deb - I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!! And I'm even happier after reading your reaction to winning - I'm so glad it'll bring you some holiday spirit!! :hugs: Enjoy those yummies! :sunshine:

MdCaterer
12-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow Deb,

Congrats and enjoy the goodies!!! Don't forget to post and tell us how yummy they were!!

arob414
12-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Congratulations!!! And, I don't know about anyone else but this contest pushed me to try Cheryl and Co. so I kind of feel like a winner, too. I bought the treats for ME (well, I might share with DD13 and DD10). However, if you need someone to "hold" your prize while you in WDW, I'll volunteer.:D

JillyFish
12-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Congratulations Deb!!!! Enjoy!!

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 12:13 PM
And I'm a winner because I got to eat the leftovers. LOL!

Pooh's Pal
12-11-2008, 12:46 PM
And I'm a winner because I got to eat the leftovers. LOL!

Leftovers? Me loveeeeeeeeeee leftovers! teehee

Tricia...do you want me to file a TT or do you have my mailing addy?
I'm leaving for FLA on the early mornin of the 19th, think it will make it before, or do you want to hold off till the 26th?

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Leftovers? Me loveeeeeeeeeee leftovers! teehee

Tricia...do you want me to file a TT or do you have my mailing addy?
I'm leaving for FLA on the early mornin of the 19th, think it will make it before, or do you want to hold off till the 26th?

SunshineGuy actually already sent it this morning and told them that it needs to arrive to you by Tuesday. :)

Pooh's Pal
12-11-2008, 01:20 PM
SunshineGuy actually already sent it this morning and told them that it needs to arrive to you by Tuesday. :)

Thanks soooooo much and sorry I just read my email from my SR account.
deb

:cooldance:

askomsky
12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks soooooo much and sorry I just read my email from my SR account.
deb

:cooldance:

I won the auction one and was told mine was shipped this morning also. I'm so excited and can't wait! :D

Pooh's Pal
12-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Just wanted to say :thanks: for all the "loot" what a treat!

The Butter Popcorn from ThePopcornFactory is now packed in my carry-on (can I do that?) a nice Apple candle from Colonial Candle, , a few Cheryl & Co cookies(Yummy, I know they aren't going to make it till my trip Friday!). Cinnamon Spice, (Oh my, that smells Amazing-I see Cinnamon French Toast coming up soon), 2 packs of Belligio Hot Cocoa (From MySpice?), and a nice blue Sunshine shopping bag.

SR YOU ARE THE BESTEST, THANK-YOU!

Now if it doesn't SNOW too much I'm outta here on Friday. :cooldance:
I made a Park and Fly reservation at the Hampton Inn at Boston's Logan airport (through SR of course) and sooooooo glad I did as they are calling for a "Wintery Mix" on Friday! Just what is a Wintery Mix...probably a blizzard!