PDA

View Full Version : My Southwest prices are down...

fourfoxesinpa
12-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I've been checking every day on Southwest prices. Yesterday, my desired flight was $139 pp. Today, it was $59! And no ding! So, we're booked on SW down, AirTran back for $139 Roundtrip. I'm so excited to get such a great rate! We've never flown from Philly so cheaply!

So, if you're watching flights, go look this morning and hopefully, you'll have a nice surprise.

JillyFish
12-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Wow! That's awesome Jamie! Don't you just love it when things like that happen? :clap:

jmrdavis99
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Just for reference, what month are you traveling? I just checked my dates for late May and they haven't gone down, but I'm still hopeful! :banana:

~Kathie
12-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Just for reference, what month are you traveling? I just checked my dates for late May and they haven't gone down, but I'm still hopeful! :banana:

Thanks to your post here I just went in and booked my return trip for late May.
Hopefully the prices will come down as time gets closer. I've been watching for the schedule for the end of May to post....guess I missed it. :thanks:

I just checked my flights for the end of January -beginning of February and those flights have come down. We had free vouchers fo rthose flights but still nice to see the costs coming down. Guess a lot of people aren't flying.

wilsonfamily4
12-11-2008, 11:01 PM
My flights for January went down $12 a piece so I got a credit of $72.00 yesterday. Not sure what we will use it on but feels good to have it. :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
12-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Sorry...these were for last week of March.

Alice28
12-13-2008, 01:30 AM
that is FANTASTIC!

I keep watching- one way is down to $119 from Portland. But the other way is still $169. I'm itching for it to go down to least $139; but if it doesn't by the end of the month, I'm going to book anyway. The first time we flew SWA to WDW from Portland, it was $82 each way. I thought I had hit the jackpot! That was in 2002 that I bought those tix.