PDA

View Full Version : MySPiceSage.com

disney_girl
12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
i just received an order from MySpiceSage.com yesterday. There was a slight problem with the packaging I wanted to bring to their attention (nothing that needed to be fixed for me). The president of MySpiceSage responded and told me to keep checking back as they will be adding close to 100 new products after the new year! That's exciting news to me!!!

~Kathie
12-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Looking forward to that......thanks for the information Carla!!!

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I can't believe that there are more spices to add. They have more than I have ever heard of. LOL!

disney_girl
12-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I can't believe that there are more spices to add. They have more than I have ever heard of. LOL!

I know! It will be interesting to see what they add! I wonder if some of it will be the same spices in different forms (ground, whole etc). It does make me interested in cooking though!!

kimntrent
12-11-2008, 04:09 PM
You know what is funny is that everyone says that there are so many that they never hear of on there and all the ones that I want to buy aren't on there. It is amazing how many aren't on there. The benefits of working in a restaurant though. You get to use all the funky ones.

~Kathie
12-11-2008, 04:21 PM
You know what is funny is that everyone says that there are so many that they never hear of on there and all the ones that I want to buy aren't on there. It is amazing how many aren't on there. The benefits of working in a restaurant though. You get to use all the funky ones.

I was thinking the same thing Kim.