PDA

View Full Version : MyJewelryBox.com--6 hours--11% back and 20% off

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 04:46 PM
We just scored a GREAT deal! From now until 10pm Eastern, you can use our 20% off coupon and free shipping at MyJewelryBox combined with a first-time-ever 11% cash back!! I doubt that we will ever see this again. They have fabulous prices and great quality merchandise:

Here's the page for the coupons:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MyJewelryBox/

Here are a number of member reviews:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=14795

And here are two videos showing some of their merchandise:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/09/my-jewelry-box-exclusive-offer/

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/07/09/myjewelryboxcom-christmas-in-july-specials/

sunshinecindy
12-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Also for the people you know who have too much jewelry (if THATS even possible), here is a great gift for keeping their jewelry looking sparkling and new, a sonic cleaner. I have one, and I love it.

With our 20% off and free shipping, it is only 31.00

mseg16222
12-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Just ordered the this cleaner and it is 31.99 plus free shipping :banana: Can't wait

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
I hope that everyone will post what they find. There is so much good stuff that it is almost impossible to look at everything!

marcymajor
12-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Cindy - i have ordered jewelry thru my jewelry box b4 and was very happy with the purchase. can you tell me about the sonic cleaner. does it clean more than rings - like gold chains and is it gentle. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

sunshinecindy
12-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Cindy - i have ordered jewelry thru my jewelry box b4 and was very happy with the purchase. can you tell me about the sonic cleaner. does it clean more than rings - like gold chains and is it gentle. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Even the finest jewelry can get dirty over time. Silver of course tarnishes, as can gold alloys, and even the purest gold can lose its brilliance and get gummed with skin oils and dirt over time. If you wear a lot of jewelry and want to keep it looking its best at all times, without having to take it all to a jeweler for a professional cleaning every few months, then you might like these deal from My Jewelry Box on a Connoisseurs Sonic Supreme Jewelry Bath (Item #: 52GC1043). This jewelry bath uses sonic technology to get your jewelry sparkling clean. All you do is drop it in the cleaning bath and turn on the cleaner, then leave it. Sonic waves will knock off dirt and clean out even the little crevices under gems.

Yes, it is gentle and you can use it for your necklaces.

mseg16222
12-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Even the finest jewelry can get dirty over time. Silver of course tarnishes, as can gold alloys, and even the purest gold can lose its brilliance and get gummed with skin oils and dirt over time. If you wear a lot of jewelry and want to keep it looking its best at all times, without having to take it all to a jeweler for a professional cleaning every few months, then you might like these deal from My Jewelry Box on a Connoisseurs Sonic Supreme Jewelry Bath (Item #: 52GC1043). This jewelry bath uses sonic technology to get your jewelry sparkling clean. All you do is drop it in the cleaning bath and turn on the cleaner, then leave it. Sonic waves will knock off dirt and clean out even the little crevices under gems.

Yes, it is gentle and you can use it for your necklaces.

I am have a lot of jewelry that I am always going to get cleaned so I am excited to try this out.

askomsky
12-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Help! I'm looking for a mother's ring but the only ones that I'm able to find are the ones that have mom and one gem in it, I want the one where you can add mutliple birthstones. Am I calling it the right name>?

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Make sure that you are logged into SR when you make your purchase and click through your link on the SR page. Someone made a purchase already and wasn't logged in. We'll be able to track it down later, but it will delay you getting your credit.

marcymajor
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
i just ordered the sonic cleaner. with the 20% off and the free shipping the whole order was $31.99. what a deal. :thanks: for all the info about this and for helping me with my decision. have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

~Kathie
12-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Is there a liquid or gel that you have to use with the sonic cleaner? They have other cleaners on their site. If so I'll order that too.

mseg16222
12-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Man I was logged in when I ordered. Wouldn't I have to be to get the discount

Sunni
12-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Thank you Tricia for having this. My hubby bought me a beautiful ring. I had been looking at a couple of them...the sale is wonderful.

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Man I was logged in when I ordered. Wouldn't I have to be to get the discount

I think it probably was you because you were the first purchase. If you don't see your credit in 48 hours, go ahead and file a trouble ticket (note--this is a big exception to our rule!). Angie can match up your order number with our report.

Half an hour more for the special!!

rumrunnergirl
12-11-2008, 11:05 PM
When I log in using the link, I see "Sunshine Rewards Members - get 20% off and free shipping, applied at checkout". When I try to check out, it says "Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more" and wants to charge me $8 for shipping.

What am I doing wrong? This offer is over in 5 minutes. :(

mseg16222
12-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Never pays to be the first to do something....:)

Weluvdisny
12-12-2008, 12:39 AM
I found this too late! I started looking at 9:56 and couldn't decide so I missed out. :(

pbhall13
12-12-2008, 12:50 AM
I bought myself a ring to put under the tree !! Can't wait to get it!!

rumrunnergirl
12-12-2008, 08:09 AM
I could never get it to take off the shipping. I'd log in, see "free shipping on ALL orders" (yes, they capitalized it), yet when I'd try to check out they wanted to charge me, with a banner that said "Free Shipping on orders over $50". I wasn't going to enter my CC info until they took off the shipping.

So, I saved myself some money by not ordering, LOL.

luvdisney00
12-12-2008, 08:37 AM
Oh I missed this!!! I love MJB and have ordered a few really great items from them in the past, oh well I guess I saved hubby some money by not having time to go online yesterday afternoon.

sunshinecindy
12-12-2008, 08:39 AM
I could never get it to take off the shipping. I'd log in, see "free shipping on ALL orders" (yes, they capitalized it), yet when I'd try to check out they wanted to charge me, with a banner that said "Free Shipping on orders over $50". I wasn't going to enter my CC info until they took off the shipping.

So, I saved myself some money by not ordering, LOL.

Did you go the whole way through because at the end the discount and the shipping comes off and the 20% if you used the link that says welcome sunshine.

rumrunnergirl
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Yes, the 20% was taken off, and the blue writing that said "Welcome Sunshine Rewards members - free shipping on ALL orders and 20% off " was replaced with "free shipping on orders over $50", and the next step was to enter my CC info, which I wouldn't do until I could see the total with shipping removed.

The page showed the promo code taking off the 20%, said "a promo code has been applied to this order". It showed shipping of $7.95, and underneath that it again said "free shipping on orders over $50".

sunshinecindy
12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Yes, the 20% was taken off, and the blue writing that said "Welcome Sunshine Rewards members - free shipping on ALL orders and 20% off " was replaced with "free shipping on orders over $50", and the next step was to enter my CC info, which I wouldn't do until I could see the total with shipping removed.

The page showed the promo code taking off the 20%, said "a promo code has been applied to this order". It showed shipping of $7.95, and underneath that it again said "free shipping on orders over $50".

Yes, that what it does, and at the final step it shows the free shipping and the 20% off. I'm not sure why its like that, but its the very last step when it comes off.