PDA

View Full Version : Knockout Bids

missangie
12-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I put up a new offer that has been tested! If you like games and good deals, you might like Knockout Bids. It does require registration and payment of at least one week. If you so choose, it can be billed monthly at a lower rate. It looks like fun, check it out!!

SunshineGirl
12-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I have to admit that I have already tried it (got credit immediately) and it is addictive.

SunshineGirl
12-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Looks like credits are coming in well on this. I remember the last time that we had a similar one, we had people get a lot of quick credits on it.

missangie
12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
I discussed this offer further with Tricia this morning, and it sounds like a great deal. It seems from our experience last year that you can sign up and try this offer during the free trial period and still get the credit!

It is a paypal subscription for autopay beyond the trial so you will not need a credit card, just a paypal account. If you need to modify your membership with Knockout Bids, you can simply change the authorization/preferences on your paypal account.

This offer was hot last year and went quickly!

SunshineGirl
12-12-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm guessing that we have about a day left on this one before they pull it because it is crediting very well for a free trial.