PDA

View Full Version : Ack! My daughter wants...

bartleby1
12-14-2008, 06:00 PM
a bell that rings with tinkerbell on it!

Yup, my 4 year old daughter has been telling me that what she asked Santa for was a secret for weeks now. I REALLY thought it was the little mommy gotta go doll that she's been asking for so I ordered it well in advance and it is sitting in my closet all ready to go.

However, this morning she said she was so excited and couldn't wait until Christmas morning when Santa brings her bell that really rings and has tinkerbell on it! She immediately clammed up afterwards and was very upset that she slipped and told me because she wanted it to be a secret. YIKES!

So, immediately I came on the internet and tried searching for a tinkerbell bell and the only one I came up with was a Jim Shore collectible tinkerbell bell which would be way too nice to give to a just-turned 4 yr old.

Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? Hopefully from an SR merchant?

Or, if I can't buy one, I was even thinking that maybe I could find a ringing bell and put tinkerbell stickers on it? Is there any way to put a clear coat of something overtop so the stickers don't come off? I'm not very crafty, so if anyone could help out I'd appreciate it! Any SR merchants that would sell a plain bell if I can't get a tinkerbell one?

KIDS!!!

askomsky
12-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh no!! What are these kids doing to us?!?!??! I'm just glad that you found out now, like me yesterday and DD6 and Tricia the other day. Can you imagine if we didn't find out in time?

I checked the usual amazon and ebay and didnt' see anything, I think your best bet is getting a bell and getting Tink on there somehow!

DId you ask her where she saw it at? Maybe that'll help>?!?

bartleby1
12-14-2008, 06:13 PM
Oh no!! What are these kids doing to us?!?!??! I'm just glad that you found out now, like me yesterday and DD6 and Tricia the other day. Can you imagine if we didn't find out in time?

I checked the usual amazon and ebay and didnt' see anything, I think your best bet is getting a bell and getting Tink on there somehow!

DId you ask her where she saw it at? Maybe that'll help>?!?

I did ask her where she saw it. She told me in her imagination!:rotfl: So sweet and innocent! She is truely my creative kid. Loves arts and crafts and has a wonderful imagination. Unfortunately, that is not a positive right now! LOL!

The rest of her list consisted of a flashlight, a little teeny tiny ball, a big girl pink booster seat for the car, and gum. :eek: I've never had such a strange list from either of my older two!

fanofree
12-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Just a thought... Did you look at the personalization sites? Maybe you could find a bell tree ornament and have Tink placed on it. Good luck!

~Kathie
12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
a bell that rings with tinkerbell on it!

Yup, my 4 year old daughter has been telling me that what she asked Santa for was a secret for weeks now. I REALLY thought it was the little mommy gotta go doll that she's been asking for so I ordered it well in advance and it is sitting in my closet all ready to go.

However, this morning she said she was so excited and couldn't wait until Christmas morning when Santa brings her bell that really rings and has tinkerbell on it! She immediately clammed up afterwards and was very upset that she slipped and told me because she wanted it to be a secret. YIKES!

So, immediately I came on the internet and tried searching for a tinkerbell bell and the only one I came up with was a Jim Shore collectible tinkerbell bell which would be way too nice to give to a just-turned 4 yr old.

Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? Hopefully from an SR merchant?

Or, if I can't buy one, I was even thinking that maybe I could find a ringing bell and put tinkerbell stickers on it? Is there any way to put a clear coat of something overtop so the stickers don't come off? I'm not very crafty, so if anyone could help out I'd appreciate it! Any SR merchants that would sell a plain bell if I can't get a tinkerbell one?

KIDS!!!

I have one. It's in my stock to list in my ebay store........just never got it there.

I'll post a picture shortly and you can PM me if you are interested. :D

spring
12-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I have one. It's in my stock to list in my ebay store........just never got it there.

I'll post a picture shortly and you can PM me if you are interested. :D

Kathie, with all the tinkerbell furnishings in your house, I KNEW you'd have it!:rotfl: Another Christmas saved!:love:

jl8595
12-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Kathie, with all the tinkerbell furnishings in your house, I KNEW you'd have it!:rotfl: Another Christmas saved!:love:

LOL! That was my first thought too!! If it's Tink related...Kathie probably has it! :tinkerbell:

~Kathie
12-14-2008, 07:58 PM

The scary thing is......when I bought it for me....I bought 2. :rotfl:

Anyone else need any Tinker Bell items....I have some listed in my ebay store which is an SR merchant. Or email me what you are looking for. I might just have it.

Emerald Lane Treasures (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/EmeraldLaneTreasuresaneBayStore/)

~Kathie
12-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Here's a picture. If you don't like this style, I did find a few others on ebay (not mine) that I bookmarked. I'd be happy to send you the links.

I do have more pictures from different angles, but I didn't want to bog down SR so I can email them to you if you want. My ebay email is katink42 at verizon dot net. No spaces and put in the .(dot) and the @ (at).

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/ricard331/tinkonbell.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/ricard331/tinkonbell4.jpg

This piece is $10 plus $4.80 priority shipping. I can gift wrap for free and I will cover insurance and tracking. Let me know if this is what you are looking for so I can list it for you in my ebay store.

ETA: Description:

The entire bell is 4 1/4" high, the bottom of the bell is 2" across in diameter. Tink is 2" high leaving the bell itself 2 1/4". The bell is glass and trimmed in gold on the bottom. The clapper is glass and hangs with a gold chain. Tinker Bell is sitting with one leg out in front and her hand on her cheek, her elbow on her knee. Each foot has a pompom on the top of her slipper. Her wings are blue and are covered with glitter. Tinker Bell is made of resin. There is a gold cord on the top so this bell can hang on the tree as an ornament. It can also sit on a table for display. On the back is Copyright sign Disney China.

bartleby1
12-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Holy smokes, Kathie!!! I can't believe that someone actually HAS an item that meets my daughter's request!! Are you somehow related to Santa?? You just made my night!:love:

I'll PM you!

m 'n c
12-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Yay Kathie to the rescue and you still get SR credits!

disney_girl
12-14-2008, 09:00 PM
That's so awesome!! Your daughter will be thrilled!! Kathie has some really neat stuff on her site too...I need to do some browsing!

askomsky
12-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Holy smokes, Kathie!!! I can't believe that someone actually HAS an item that meets my daughter's request!! Are you somehow related to Santa?? You just made my night!:love:

I'll PM you!

Oh that is awesome and so is SR!! Kathie to the rescue!!!!!! :clap:

pbhall13
12-14-2008, 09:10 PM
How great is this.............Kathie to the rescue......now I am going to take a look at her stash.....I have a tinkerbell fanatic at my house (she just had me looking thru a new tink/faries hidden world book!!

bartleby1
12-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Three cheers for Kathie!!! I really never thought I'd find something to fit DD's request, but this was perfect!

If anyone is looking for some cute disney stuff, check out Kathie's store! I was so tempted to grab a few things for myself but Christmas funds are running a bit low. She has some really nice items though!

Thanks again Kathie!

~Kathie
12-14-2008, 09:27 PM
How great is this.............Kathie to the rescue......now I am going to take a look at her stash.....I have a tinkerbell fanatic at my house (she just had me looking thru a new tink/faries hidden world book!!

Well......that was the fastest ebay transaction I ever sold. :rotfl: I think I listed it and it sold in less than a minute.

I'm so glad I could help Debbie out. If any of you are looking for anything Disney, or a specific character, and I don't have anything listed please let me know. You can PM me or use my ebay email listed a few posts back. I have so much stock......I just can't get it all listed. If I have it, I'll get it listed for you and you can go through SR to get credit.

Right now I have lots of Disney dolls listed, some Disney purses and Disney jewelry. Kirks Folly jewelry is listed at half the retail price with free shipping. I'm closing out my inventory on Kirks Folly.

Thanks!