PDA

View Full Version : Two days in a row with double survey credits?

goofy08
12-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Okay, I know this thread will probably get locked, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had two days in a row getting double daily survey credits. When it happened for Sunday I didn't worry about it b/c I know credits sometimes just show up from surveys that didn't credit earlier. But it happened again today for Monday's surveys. That makes 2 days in a row I've gotten double credits.

I realize it could be a fluke that old credits are just rolling in all of a sudden, but I'm afraid I'm going to get flagged and banned. And I know I've only taken one each day (haven't even had any that took me back to other completion pages -- in fact, for the last three days I've been very fortunate that I've gotten in and gone to completion on the first try). I don't wanna get banned!!!

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one, or are others getting a lot of extra credits?

jnorth1007
12-16-2008, 03:12 PM
If you are only taking one survey a day you won't get banned regardless of how many credits you get. While we can't track how many you actually take a day versus how many you get credit for GF does know where the credits are coming from and will not ban someone for credits they are giving you since they can track how many you took each day. As long as you are not taking more than one per day you are going to be just fine. Don't worry! :sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
12-16-2008, 03:50 PM
I, too, got a double credit. And I know it wasn't intentionally. I did however try to complete a survey but then it ended really quickly and I wasn't retunred to the congrats page, so I took another one. So I guess It credited OR maybe it was from me taking the surveys close to midnight.

linanglab
12-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I also got double credit today. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a gliche and we are getting paid more than we should.

missymouse
12-16-2008, 04:25 PM
I got two credits today also but figured one of the two from November which I didn't get credit for (and kept me from getting the $6 bonus instead of the $3 bonus) credited today.

SunshineGirl
12-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Did EVERYONE get a double credit or just some of you?

bajam
12-16-2008, 04:50 PM
I got a single credit for yesterday. I think I was able to complete the first survey attempt. Maybe some others were told they didn't qualify when they really did?

askomsky
12-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Nope, I only got one for yesterday. But that happened to me several times (maybe 3 or 4) last month where I received double credits.

missymouse
12-16-2008, 05:04 PM
One credit for each weekend day and 2 today, but I did have two surveys last month towards the end of the month that didn't credit that did go back to the Thank you page.

spring
12-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I couldn't get a daily survey yesterday, but I got double credits for two out of the 3 days this past weekend. I only took one survey each day, but I got kicked out of several surveys at the beginning. One survey, I didn't get the SR Congrats page (I think that was Sunday) but I got a generic thank you page........and I left it at that. I just crossed my fingers and hoped it credited. Every time I get a survey with a technical problem, I always report it to Greenfield. I think I'm getting make-up credits, not extra credits.

piglet-for-me
12-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I received 3 on Saturday so I intentially didn't do one yesterday (or try for one) after the credits came through. Today I received one for yesterday, even though I know I didn't complete one.

lanny76
12-16-2008, 05:11 PM
only one credit here, altho once last month I did actually get 2 - only time in a looong time

pattip03
12-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Only one for me :christmas:

marcymajor
12-16-2008, 05:40 PM
i got 2 today even though i only did one yesterday. maybe gf is playing catchup with all the error reports that have been sent in from surveys that get reported to them.

mollyeilis
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Did EVERYONE get a double credit or just some of you?

No double-credit for me.

disney_girl
12-16-2008, 08:21 PM
No double credit for me.

fanofree
12-16-2008, 09:21 PM
No double for me - but I sure wish some of the ones that did not take me SR and did not credit would show up! :banana:

Iteach
12-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I got one credit for yesterday's survey and only took one. I think I got it on the first try. Only got one credit for each of the surveys I did over the weekend as well.