PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Prindable Apples have arrived!

linanglab
12-17-2008, 04:44 PM
My apples have arrived from....oh shoot....was it from QVC? Or from As Seen?

Anywho....they have arrived and look yummy. I ordered the 20 apples. My teachers are getting an apple and a bag of Popcorn Factory popcorn. Not too bad, huh?

AND there will be several EXTRA apples for me...errr....the family! (okay...ME!)

askomsky
12-17-2008, 04:50 PM
My apples have arrived from....oh shoot....was it from QVC? Or from As Seen?

Anywho....they have arrived and look yummy. I ordered the 20 apples. My teachers are getting an apple and a bag of Popcorn Factory popcorn. Not too bad, huh?

AND there will be several EXTRA apples for me...errr....the family! (okay...ME!)

Mine are coming from QVC and should be here tomorrow! I can't wait.

My nuts on the net did come today which was surprising, considering I placed the order Monday at 5pm!!!

disney_girl
12-17-2008, 04:53 PM
It was QVC...thanks for the reminder! I've been meaning to look into getting these and kept forgetting!! What a great teacher gift!! And you deserve the treats too! Enjoy!!

linanglab
12-17-2008, 05:02 PM
YES! QVC! If I would have taken the time to look at my credit history, I would have seen. BUt I was too excited because they came so quick! They weren't supposed to be here until Friday! I am all for early. So are my tastebuds!

amarazas
12-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Lucky you Ang! I should be getting mine on Friday... I can't wait until they come, I have been waiting for this day for months!!! I hope they live up to my expectations.

SunshineGirl
12-18-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm anxious to hear if there is any difference between the ones from Mrs. Prindables directly and the ones from QVC.

FigmentFever
12-18-2008, 03:09 AM
So... are they the most amazing treats ever?

linanglab
12-18-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm anxious to hear if there is any difference between the ones from Mrs. Prindables directly and the ones from QVC.

Have not tried them yet. But the packaging is not nearly as nice as from Mrs. Prindables. Each apple is in a plastic sealed bag. They look nice though. Doesn't look like the were jostled around. I will be munching into one for lunch today. I will report!

askomsky
12-18-2008, 01:35 PM
I haven't received mine yet BUT from what I've taken from the QVC website and Mrs. Prindables is they're being shipped FROM Mrs. Prindables not QVC. The main QVC stuido and warehouse is about 20 mins from me and so I originally thought that's where they were coming from. Turns out they're being shipped from Mrs. Prindables in IL. At least that's what I gathered from reading info on both websites. So I would hope the quality and packaging would be the same?

tinad171972
12-18-2008, 02:12 PM
I get them every year, I order them from QVC. I give them to the teachers for gifts. They are so good. I always have extra but not this year as my son who is in Pre School has a number of teachers.

FigmentFever
12-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Mrs. Prindables is in IL? I'm in IL, does anyone know if they have a factory outlet? That would be great!

3dog2kidmom
12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Have not tried them yet. But the packaging is not nearly as nice as from Mrs. Prindables. Each apple is in a plastic sealed bag. They look nice though. Doesn't look like the were jostled around. I will be munching into one for lunch today. I will report!

Waiting for your report, Ang!!