PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Jungle offers

marcymajor
12-18-2008, 06:33 AM
i don't mean to sound like i am whining but i have done 2 of these in the last 3days and neither one of them have credited. just did the latest quiz jungle offer and nothing. usually i get these so i don't understand why all of a sudden i am not. nothing has changed on my computer - settings, cookies, etc and i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by all of this. that is my rant for today.:cry:

Love2Shop
12-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Don't feel bad, it's not just you. Out of the last three quiz offers I have done, only one has credited. Usually, I have no problem with quiz offers. I haven't done anything different lately, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. :confused:

marcymajor
12-18-2008, 07:48 AM
:thanks: for your kind words. it's nice to know that i am not alone. have a wonderful day and hopefully things will get better.:sunshine:

missangie
12-18-2008, 08:04 AM
You have to keep in mind that most of these are from the same advertiser. It could be that they are looking for unique information from one offer to the next. If they see duplicate info anywhere from your name, address, phone number, email, etc. They may not issue credit for your lead. When we have so many of these come through, it is hard to tell. I am seeing several credits come through so I know it is still doing well. It's just difficult to say why some credit and others don't. Don't be discouraged!

marcymajor
12-18-2008, 08:37 AM
:thanks: for all your kind words and thoughts. i do tend to get a little discouraged as the last quiz jungle offer that credited was last week and usually i get these. oh well, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. if the offer is still there in 30 days guess i can try again. maybe i'll stop doing these for a while and see if that helps at all. again :thanks: for everything and have a great thursday.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
12-18-2008, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=marcymajor;212052maybe i'll stop doing these for a while and see if that helps at all. again :thanks: for everything and have a great thursday.:sunshine:[/QUOTE]

I enjoy the Quiz Jungle offers as I get a kick out of how they perceive me to be. I have done the last 2 as well with no credit. I think your thought of giving it a break is a good one and what I'm going to do. I've done a lot of offers here recently and I find that if I stop doing them for a week or two, then all of the sudden things start crediting again. I know it's tempting to do them when a lot of people are posting they received credit but I think I'm going to try and resist the temptation for a while. Hang in there.

rumrunnergirl
12-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah, sometimes they credit and sometimes they don't. I have quite a few of them in pending and I can't redo them because they are no longer available - but they keep coming out with new ones so I'll keep on trying them and cross my fingers.