PDA

View Full Version : If You Want to Help SR

missangie
12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't know how much you pay attention to the rotating banners in the forum, but we try to update them for you regularly. I sometimes don't notice myself because I am just so used to them being there!

Those are all offers that we are not allowed by the advertise to offer incentives on. We try to weed through them and pick ones that match our demographic and would be of interest to you. Of course, there are no obligations. We just want SR to be relevant and valuable to your lives.

We DO, however, earn a small amount for each sign up we generate. We like to use those funds to cover prizes, and increased payouts, and bonuses. We refreshed one for the holidays and added a new one today that I think are awesome. If you are interested, would you take a minute to see if they are something you could use. You will be helping SR in the process! :love:

Check out the Betty Crocker Newsletter and Nestle Very Best Kids.

zoodoyle
12-19-2008, 06:44 PM
I have to say, that while I do not have any personal experience with smilebox (one of the rotating banners), my cousin sent her Christmas cards this way, and they were sooo cute!! Very nicely done!! May have to try them myself sometime!! :sunshine:

sselig2000
12-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Really glad you pointed this out Angie. I sometimes overlook them. However, I did sign up for smile box and I love it.

spring
12-20-2008, 07:52 AM
Angie, I DO try to click on the banners, but when I clicked on the Nestle banner, I got this:

Your information did not qualify you for Nestle? verybestkids?.

Paying too much for auto insurance? Complete the form and click continue.

Remember, all I did was click on it, nothing else.

missangie
12-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks for clicking--and thanks for the feedback.

sunshinecindy
12-20-2008, 10:03 AM
I have on occassion got some really neat cool stuff from those banners. I also just got the 5.00 off for the honeybaked ham thats a really good deal.

SunshineGirl
12-20-2008, 11:00 AM
I have on occassion got some really neat cool stuff from those banners. I also just got the 5.00 off for the honeybaked ham thats a really good deal.

I need this one!!

sunshinecindy
12-20-2008, 11:09 AM
They have a bunch of good ones that I just printed. Just scroll through them. I also got a 1.00 off on the Kings Hawaiin bread and 1.00 off on Success Rice and a few more that I use all the time. Cool.