PDA

View Full Version : Radio Shack offer not working

MdCaterer
12-20-2008, 02:57 AM
I placed an order with Radio Shack using the following SR link:

Get $10 Off Orders Of $125 Or More + Free Shipping At RadioShack - Offer Runs 11.25 - 12.31

I got the free shipping but not the $10 off. I emailed them and they said SR had the offer wrong. Can you tell me if the $10 off a $125 was a valid offer as I will pursue it with Radio Shack. I tried to fill this in a TT but it is too soon after the sale.

Thanks

sunshinecindy
12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Not sure if this will come through, but here is the info they gave me:

Advertiser RadioShack
Link Type Text / Email
Link Name $10 Off $125 + Free Shipping Holiday 08
Start Date 11/24/2008
End Date 12/31/2014
Link ID 10001640
Example of link Get $10 Off Orders Of $125 Or More + Free Shipping At RadioShack - Offer Runs 11.25 - 12.31

So, either the customer service rep didn't know of the deal, or she lied.

ETA: I have filed a complaint with our AM about this, so hopefully they will get you the credit.

MdCaterer
12-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Thank you.

I decided to type "Radio Shack Coupons and Offers" into a search engine and the first seven sites that popped up all offered the same promotion. I sent Radio Shack and email with all 7 links and copies of the same offer. Hopefully that will get it straightened out.

It was a good deal and I do already have the item I ordered so they were very good about coming through on the free shipping.

sunshinecindy
12-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Well it ticks me off that their service person would tell you that and the AM is going to know that I don't appreciate their idiots telling our members stuff like that.

MdCaterer
12-21-2008, 07:28 PM
To try and solve this. I did a web search for radio shack coupons and discounts and found this same offer for radio shack on the first 7 sites that popped up. I emailed that information to them and received a reply today that they do not stack offers I guess that means either free shipping or $10 off. Even though the offers states $10 off $125 + Free shipping. I got on the phone and called them they are flat out denying this offer and say I need to contact the third party offering the discount if I want the $10. I won't ever buy anything from them again.

sunshinecindy
12-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Heres my answer from the AM. Obviously there were some exclusions which they failed to let me know. Here they are...pretty broad range.

Desktop/notebook/computers/LCD TVs, MP3 Players, gaming hardware/software, wireless phones, 24 Days of Deals, services and gift cards and certain other products excluded

MdCaterer
12-23-2008, 11:50 PM
There's the answer! I bought a gaming system! It would be nice if they would tell me that. They just kept repeating that they had "no such offer" Sheesh!
Thanks, sorry to be a bother. I thought I was entitled to the discount. It would be nice if they stated that somewhere!!

Thanks again, Merry Christmas

MdCaterer
12-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Guess what I got yesterday!! An email from Radio Shack saying they had given me the $10 credit!! It was nice of them.