PDA

View Full Version : Question about offer credit

sarah4770
12-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I am not sure where to ask this question. If this is the wrong place please delete.
Yesterday I did an offer. When I checked the offer it said that I received credit for it on the offer page. You know... where it says credit received? Yes.
Anyway, I did not receive credit for it on the account history page. what did I do wrong? I did not move it to offers pending because it said I received credit for the offer.

missymouse
12-22-2008, 08:07 PM
When you first went to the offer page on SR did it say yes beside the offer. If so you did it sometime in the past. You can only do an offer once. If it initially said No then you did the offer and now it says Yes then I don't know. I don't think it would immediately say yes so I bet you did it sometime in the past and then again and did not get credit the second time. I will accidentally click on an offer I don't remember having done and then see that yes after I completed it the second time.

sarah4770
12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
No, I did not do the offer in the past. The offer credited immediately when I finished the offer, because that is when I checked it to put it into pending offers. The offer was every free gift.free coffee 1.00 credit.

mmm611
12-22-2008, 08:16 PM
I had something similar happen the other day (accidentally clicked twice to move it to pending) and I think it was just delayed in posting to my account history...but if you did this and received credit yesterday, I would think it would have shown up by now. Did your balance increase?

m 'n c
12-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Not too long ago there was a glitch on the date things "credited/posted" to our accounts and the items were like 4 or 5 pages back due to the date. Have you gone back a page or two in your account history. It could be behind some things.

askomsky
12-22-2008, 09:56 PM
It could be delayed posting to your account or like Cate said further back in the history.
I was having a problem where when clicking on the .01 click it said I had the click, would show up in my acct history but my actual balance wouldn't update. Some days it would update when I SM survey, DS or something like that would credit some days not at all. It was really weird!

sarah4770
12-23-2008, 01:20 PM
well.... its not in the history, and my account balance did not update. Maybe it will show up eventually.