PDA

View Full Version : Big Sephora Sale

SunshineGirl
12-26-2008, 10:39 PM
You all know I am a Sephora junkie. I got about 7 things for Christmas and still want more. LOL! I was just looking at their site and their post-holiday sale has over 200 items at up to 70% off. Some realllllllly good deals.

Sunni
12-26-2008, 10:53 PM
I love the place too Tricia. I got a few great things for Christmas too. Thanks for the heads up....such a dangerous place for me. :D

s&k'smom
12-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Actually I'm looking to purchase some make-up and such could you give me some info on Sephora?

FigmentFever
12-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Actually I'm looking to purchase some make-up and such could you give me some info on Sephora?

They carry everything from house brands to high-end brands and exclusives.

The best part is their customer service... you can bring back any product for any reason and they will refund your money. Also, the insider programs lets you get exclusive items not available to everyone as well as deluxe sized samples.

On top of all of that, you can get a free consultatioin on any product as well as a free sample to try before you buy. It's really quite nice.

s&k'smom
12-29-2008, 04:56 PM
That's awesome. I went on their site and signed up for the newsletter. Thank you so much.

Hedy
12-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Those Disney balms are on sale-might be good to stock up for Easter Baskets.

s&k'smom
12-30-2008, 07:07 AM
Oh now that sounds like a nice idea. Well for me anyway! Anything Disney I love.