PDA

View Full Version : To extend dates, do you have to rebook?

fourfoxesinpa
12-27-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm playing around with our summer dates and would like to extend our trip by 2 days. Is it possible to just call WDW and ask to "edit" the ressie or must they cancel and rebook with new dates? I currently have a water view and it's not showing as available for the new dates.

Thanks.

Pooh's Pal
12-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I would call CRO directly, with it being so far in advance I can't see why they wouldn't extend it a few days. You know those CM's can do Magical things sometimes! Go ahead and give it a try, all they can say is no water view...then take what's available and keep checking. ;)

eaglesdare
12-28-2008, 09:59 AM
you could just make new ressies with those 2 days. you may or may not get the same room.

you could also canx the first one and rebook with the 2 days added.

i have done both, but when i canx to add the days i ended up with a whole new resort.

so if you really want that particular room/view/resort, i would just call and see if you can make a ressie for 2 days.

fourfoxesinpa
12-28-2008, 03:22 PM
I was able to keep the same ressie and add two days...waterview wasn't available so I changed to standard which is fine with me, just to be there. Thanks for the advice.