PDA

View Full Version : Can't Edit My Signature

metallicaruler80
12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Some how my ability to edit my signature is locked. Can anyone help with this??? As you can you see, it is not what i want.

thanks.

:headache:

Sunni
12-31-2008, 12:57 AM
When mine was frozen/locked Sunshine Guy had to fix it. I think he either saw the thread or I made one. It has been a while. I am wondering if there is a stickie on this. I will try to it if there is. I know they have been really busy, so it might take a bit of time. Good luck!

disneyforever
12-31-2008, 06:15 AM
I too was trying to update mine a couple days ago and couldn't. I wanted to put a new banner up to track my next trip.

metallicaruler80
01-01-2009, 06:23 PM
:thanks:I hope Sunshine Guy will see this thread and help me. I have posted this problem for a while now.

m 'n c
01-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hmm I haven't heard of anything changing around here. Normally when signatures get screwed up your edit/reply/etc buttons get thrown to the left side of the posting screen but all of yours are on the right side and look ok to me.

Can yall post an error message that yall are getting when you try and change something in this thread. It might be helpful.

metallicaruler80
01-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Thanks - some how my ability to edit was unlocked. Now I am all set with this. :clap:

Another question - can think link also work, if I edit my personal email signatures with micro soft mail. When I put the link in my personal email - it does not come through as a photo, but just text. What am I doing wrong.