PDA

View Full Version : Harry & David's

disney_girl
01-04-2009, 08:14 PM
My parents have an Anniversary coming up this month and I was trying to decide what to send. They are the type who "have everything" so I was thinking something consumable would be better. I looked through a few of the food vendors and found some awesome deals on Harry & David's. They have some of their gift baskets as much as 70% off! I was able to get a really nice fruit and treat basket for my parents at a great price with free shipping!! My parents also love grapefruit and I added a basket of those for them as well- great prices!! So..I ordered another basket for my MIL for her birthday this month! At least these are things that I know they will like and enjoy!!

If you are looking for some great gift baskets, check out Harry & David's!!

sunshinecindy
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
And their stuff is excellent quality. I may just have to look for myself. I just did a big Hickory Farms order for myself since they were 50% off, but 70% is even better.

Candi
01-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I love Harry and David. I will have to go look.

~Kathie
01-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I ordered 3 gift baskets and a box of chocolates from Harry & David's for Christmas. Everyone loved them.

Their products are wonderful quality.

fanofree
01-04-2009, 10:06 PM
I know half the world laughs at fruit cake... But H&D's fruit cake confection is out of this world yummy! Last I looked it wasn't marked down, maybe I should look again!

sunshinecindy
01-05-2009, 08:32 AM
I know half the world laughs at fruit cake... But H&D's fruit cake confection is out of this world yummy! Last I looked it wasn't marked down, maybe I should look again!

I do like fruit cake, sometimes its just too sweet. Is theirs?

Sunni
01-05-2009, 08:48 AM
I have to agree with posters that Harry and David have excellent quality products. I especially love the Pepper and Onion relish they offer. Oh and the Moose Munch......

fanofree
01-05-2009, 08:12 PM
I do like fruit cake, sometimes its just too sweet. Is theirs?

I don't think so... But everyone is different. If you buy and don't like, send me your leftovers! :D

It is a lighter, even in color, fruitcake. Full of fruit and nuts.

bbangel
01-05-2009, 08:22 PM
mmmmmmm, Moose Munch

arob414
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
mmmmmmm, Moose Munch

I found some dk choc peppermint Moose Munch at Target, on clearance, for $.74. Had to scarf a couple up, then I scarfed one up.:scarf: Yummy! I can thank SR for introducing me to Moose Munch.:love:

Sunni
01-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I found some dk choc peppermint Moose Munch at Target, on clearance, for $.74. Had to scarf a couple up, then I scarfed one up.:scarf: Yummy! I can thank SR for introducing me to Moose Munch.:love:

oh, I have never tried that kind...sounds delicious!

sunshinecindy
01-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't think so... But everyone is different. If you buy and don't like, send me your leftovers! :D

It is a lighter, even in color, fruitcake. Full of fruit and nuts.

Well I ended up ordering it at Hickory Farms 75% off sale, they had 3 different kinds that looked fantastic.

fanofree
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Well I ended up ordering it at Hickory Farms 75% off sale, they had 3 different kinds that looked fantastic.

Well, you'll just have to try H&D's fruitcake next year. (HINT, HINT Sunshine Gang - gift idea for next Christmas!)