PDA

View Full Version : Daily Surveys Today?

SunshineGirl
01-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Are daily surveys any better today in terms of availability? I am having a meeting with them on Wednesday.

askomsky
01-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Not for me I have no options what so ever, just the line where it says if your so and so click here. That's it. Same yesterday and DH hasn't had anything yesterday or today for SM and he just tried 10 mins ago. I did get one very early Saturday morning but that's it.

marcymajor
01-05-2009, 01:31 PM
no, not at all. i have been trying since very early this morning to get one and have had only 1 option available and when i check none of the above i get the no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. HTH.:sunshine:

bajam
01-05-2009, 01:32 PM
No:cry: I was hoping it would pick up today. For the last 10 days I have had 2 boxes to check and I get into 2 surveys before getting kicked out. Then they thank me for my time and say to try again tomorrow. I still have my fingers crossed it will be better later on today.

TIAMOMMA
01-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I wish they were, but they aren't unfortunately.

disney_girl
01-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Not for me either...no options the last few days!:(

PSL1013
01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I've only been able to get 3 surveys since Christmas: 12/25, 12/31 and 1/2 and I usually don't have trouble qualifying for one.

asoko
01-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Kind of glad I'm not the only one. No options this morning.

jjskribs
01-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I've been doing Sunshine Surveys for about a year and a half and I have never had such difficulty as I have had the past 4 days. I usually qualify quite easily and have always made the "big" bonus. I haven't had a daily survey or a super member survey for 3 days. So far today, there has been nothing but the same messsage that there are no surveys.

Thanks for checking into this for us Tricia. Hopefully we can get back on track soon and start earning some survey money.

mollyeilis
01-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I've had the same four options for nearly 2 weeks. Can't make my son get older fast no matter how much I try, and I never thought I'd want a colitis condition just to get a survey, but gosh I'm starting to wish I could make myself fit the qualifications 'cuz it's getting sad!

REalized I didn't really answer about how many I'm getting despite having to click "none of the above"...had a horrid dry spell for the crucial 3 days I needed for the big bonus, and I haven't finished a single one this month/year. The few I've gotten into close while I'm starting it or it turns out I don't qualify for some reason.

sselig2000
01-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Nope, me either. Havent qualified for a single survey since Christmas. Definately not going to make the big bonus this month, possibly not even the .25:)

jl8595
01-05-2009, 01:54 PM
I've only been able to get 3 surveys since Christmas: 12/25, 12/31 and 1/2 and I usually don't have trouble qualifying for one.

Same for me! Only one option that I don't qualify for, so I haven't checked the box. I've exhausted all other options.

pbhall13
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Nothing here either.........I believe I did complete one on Saturday morning (which now I realize how lucky I was to even get that one!).....hopefully something will open up soon.........I'll wait patiently.

Thanks for checking Tricia

gpp2001
01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
I got one today - only the second one this year but was able to get one on spaghetti sauce today!! I took it about 8:30 am Pacific time today!!

Just glad to get one today!!

askomsky
01-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Correction, I tried about 30 mins ago (right after my first post here) and put in my demo's it didn't take me to the page where your options are to check but right into a car survey. So I was able to get one today even though there were no options available.

amarazas
01-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I didn't have many options today or yesterday. I wasn't able to get a survey on either day.

sarah4770
01-05-2009, 02:24 PM
No Surveys for me either....

T1nkrules
01-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Nope, me either....can't seem to qualify for several days......:confused:

SunshineGirl
01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Definitely keep trying because they count how many times our members try and do NOT get a survey. I want to be able to show them that we really ARE trying.

iluvamystery89
01-05-2009, 03:06 PM
i've tried twice today, and nothing, and i couldn't get one yesterday either. i must've tried about 10-12 times yesterday, but i finally gave up around 10:30pm.

memanana
01-05-2009, 03:24 PM
I have not been able to get any since Jan 2 Only one option to chose from Now I only get if you are not xxx click here start survey

fourfoxesinpa
01-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Nothing here - but we'll keep trying. (slightly on topic...did credits go in for surveys completed on Friday 1/2? I don't see credit yet in my account)

VacationBarb
01-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Nope, none for me either. I have been trying, but who has the time to constantly check. I finally then just give up!!!!!

SunshineGirl
01-05-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm still trying to get the numbers from Fri, Sat, and Sun. I've been hitting their server about every 10 minutes and so far have not been able to get them.

missymouse
01-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Just got home from work and saw this thread. I am also in the group that has tried repeatedly every day and haven't been able to get a survey and no options. Just the line if you are not XXX click here. Then it goes to no surveys check back tomorrow page. Last survey for me was 12/31.

Love2Shop
01-05-2009, 03:46 PM
The past couple weeks have been bad for me. There haven't even been any option boxes to check for the past two days.
I am used to getting one almost everyday, I might have to keep trying back, but eventually I'd complete one. I tried twice today with no luck. I've only gotten two so far this month. :(

Sunni
01-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Tricia...thank you for asking....I thought maybe it was just me....since they are looking for certain things. I also have not been able to get anything at all kinds of times. I am sure things will pop up soon.

lanny76
01-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Are daily surveys any better today in terms of availability? I am having a meeting with them on Wednesday.

Thanks for asking! Nope - there have been absolutely none for me, even no options, since Friday. Well, yesterday there was one option, but as soon as I clicked it, it kicked me out and said there were no surveys. And there weren't! I hope they have some they can load soon or something!

lanny76
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Nothing here - but we'll keep trying. (slightly on topic...did credits go in for surveys completed on Friday 1/2? I don't see credit yet in my account)

just wonderin abt Friday's survey too, since I did manage to get one then:D

marcymajor
01-05-2009, 04:04 PM
i still have not been able to get one and i have been trying for such a long time today. wonder if they are ever going to load any new surveys as i still only have the one option that i don't qualify for at all.

sabrina90744
01-05-2009, 04:05 PM
I've been trying for days and can't get anything either..

deana
01-05-2009, 04:06 PM
I have had only one one since the week of Christmas...and typically I get one everyday if I am persistant.

amarazas
01-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I just had a weird thing happen, I just filled out my demographics on the first page, and then it took me right into a survey. I'm working on it now. I'll let you know if I am able to complete it, but I thought that was different.

amarazas
01-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Ok - Just an update... I finished my survey and I got the congrats page:cooldance:.. very quick survey. I suggest try to do your demo's again and then maybe you'll get a survey?

Good luck!!!

marcymajor
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
i just tried your advice and sorry to say - still no survey for me. oh well, guess you win some and you lose some. will keep trying for a little while longer but if i don't get one by tonight i am going to give up.

sunshinecindy
01-05-2009, 04:25 PM
just wonderin abt Friday's survey too, since I did manage to get one then:D

Tricia has already posted about that, heres her post...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to get the numbers from Fri, Sat, and Sun. I've been hitting their server about every 10 minutes and so far have not been able to get them.__________________

marcymajor
01-05-2009, 04:26 PM
i spoke too soon. just went in again and even though i checked none of the above i got a survey on financial services companies, completed it and got the congrats page. that took a while but at least i was able to get one today. good luck to everyone else and if i can get one so can you - just keep at it. persistence and perseverance does pay off in the end.:sunshine:

julie007
01-05-2009, 04:30 PM
I was also able to just get the finance one. :clap: and got the congrats page.

chipndale
01-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Definitely keep trying because they count how many times our members try and do NOT get a survey. I want to be able to show them that we really ARE trying.

I will keep trying. I have tried a couple of times today without any luck. I realize now that I am very lucky because I have been able to get a survey every day since the beginning of the year except Sunday. I tried several times on Sunday but then again I usually never have any luck with surveys on Sunday. I thought that today I would have lots of options but I don't. I will keep trying! Maybe if I try so many times they will find a survey just to shut my up! :rotfl:

spring
Finally, after having only one option for which did not pertain to me, I just got 3 options to choose from. One was on medications and because I'm a nurse, I got kicked out. The other two were on banking and, again, I didn't make it through the demographics. At least I finally had some options.:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
All of a sudden I am getting into the system, so that is a good thing!

missymouse
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
I went and tried again and had 3 choices finally. Got one on fiber laxatives which we do buy because of my daughter. Got all the way through the survey, completed demographics, got the thank you for completing the survey, then instead of the SR thank you got a Sorry you did not qualify. Nothing chaps me more than when that happpens. It seems that they basically get your opinions without having to pay for them.

sqromano
01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
I just finished a survey on financial services, but took me all day to get something I qualified for!:sunshine:

catnapfan
01-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I've only gotten 2 surveys since x-mas. I was hoping today would be the day now that the holidays are over and everyone is back to work. I expected to see lots of options this morning but only had the same 2 I've had for weeks. I have tried many times thoughout the day today and got nothing. It's very discouraging!

schaery
01-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I've only been able to qualilfy for 1 survey this month. Mostly, I've only had 2-3 options on the 1st page, none of which pertain to me. Often, even if I check "none of the above" I get a survey to try but not this month.

tarheelpat
01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
I've not had one since Friday and had many days I couldn't get one in December.

marcymajor
01-05-2009, 05:54 PM
can i mention the fact that i have not been able to get a sm survey since last friday and today is not looking good either. oh well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so you just have to go with it.:sunshine:

Alice28
01-05-2009, 06:45 PM
thank goodness this was posted- I was wanting to ask, but didn't want it to be a 'whiny' question. I haven't been able to get in (rather DH hasn't) in days and days and days- and I am usually a very regular survey earner. I hope it changes soon because I sure miss the daily bump.

hjohnson6
01-05-2009, 07:12 PM
I have had quite the dry spell since the end of October. In the past two days, I have qualified for and completed the Daily Surveys. I am on a roll now it seems.

SunshineGirl
01-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I've gotten enough responses now that I am going to go ahead and close the thread. Just keep on keepin' on until I meet with them on Wednesday and can see what is up. Thanks for the feedback.