PDA

View Full Version : Offer problem

Chris
01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
All the offers tonight are tell me that were sorry. This offer is not available in your area. They are sending me to free-samples.ca all free all Canadian.

I live in PA.

missangie
01-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this same problem. I am just stumped. Everything seems to be working on our end but Chris is still having an issue.

Chris
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I ran scans and used malwarebytes came back with nothing to report. Did you run this problem pass sunshineguy?

m 'n c
01-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Have you tried powering down everything including your modem and rebooting. I know I have had to do that in the past with a similar issue.

fanofree
01-06-2009, 11:00 PM
I ran scans and used malwarebytes came back with nothing to report. Did you run this problem pass sunshineguy?

Do other sites with links direct you correctly? Such as a search engine? I had a trojon some time ago that none of the scanners could find, but it mis-directed me - always - when I clicked a link. I hope that is not your issue....

Chris
01-07-2009, 10:39 AM
M N C I have powered down reboot it did not help.

fanofree I do clicks at a another site for the 1/10 of a penney and some of them are doin the some thing. For searches or other links no problems.

This is such a drag!:computer::mad:

sunshinecindy
01-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Did you do them on another site? Sometimes they have a little different name too, so you can't always go by the name on the offer.

bartleby1
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
It sounds like you may have picked up some kind of malware/virus/yuckystuff. I'm not sure what is going on lately because I haven't had a virus in a long time and I've picked up 3 separate things in the past 2 weeks. The baddies seem to be out in full force.

I know that there are some forums that will help you find any problems by analyzing a hijack this report of your computer. I'm sure if you do a search you can find one. I can't remember which one I used a while back but it had the word 'geek' somewhere in the title so you might want to do a search for that and they help for free. I think you could give a paypal donation if you wanted to also.

And now, I need to go run some scans of my computer again because my virus software popped up with an alert just a few minutes ago. My problem is that I always have 6 or 7 windows open so I can't even tell where I picked it up!

Chris
01-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Did you do them on another site? Sometimes they have a little different name too, so you can't always go by the name on the offer.

Cindy I don't do any paid clicks anywhere else. This home to me.:sunshine2:
I just click to get 1/10 of a penney.

Chris
01-07-2009, 12:46 PM
It sounds like you may have picked up some kind of malware/virus/yuckystuff. I'm not sure what is going on lately because I haven't had a virus in a long time and I've picked up 3 separate things in the past 2 weeks. The baddies seem to be out in full force.

I know that there are some forums that will help you find any problems by analyzing a hijack this report of your computer. I'm sure if you do a search you can find one. I can't remember which one I used a while back but it had the word 'geek' somewhere in the title so you might want to do a search for that and they help for free. I think you could give a paypal donation if you wanted to also.

And now, I need to go run some scans of my computer again because my virus software popped up with an alert just a few minutes ago. My problem is that I always have 6 or 7 windows open so I can't even tell where I picked it up!

I ran all my scans twice on Tues. and Wed. All were clean.

bartleby1
01-07-2009, 01:20 PM
I ran all my scans twice on Tues. and Wed. All were clean.

The last virus/trojan that I had was redirecting me and causing all sorts of pop-ups. I ran AVG, trendmicro, adaware, spybot, malwarebytes, and bitdefender. None of them found the trojan I had. The person that finally cleared it off my machine had to do it manually. Nothing we tried was finding it.

I hope you find the problem soon! Computers can be so frustrating!

Chris
01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
bartleby1 :thanks: