PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Bendaroos Review Video from Sunshine Rewards

SunshineGirl
01-06-2009, 09:20 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Bendaroos Review Video from Sunshine Rewards--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/01/06/bendaroos-review-video-from-sunshine-rewards/)

missangie
01-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Ours came today. I literally just showed them to DD--she went crazy, jumping up and down and screaming. I'll have to fight to get her to put them away and go to bed in just a bit.

fourfoxesinpa
01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
OMG - that is way too adorable! Especially the hand gestures. Look out Vanna - cute little Cassie is waiting in the wings. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

SunshineGirl
01-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Funny story. I was sitting at the kitchen table this morning eating breakfast and talking to the girls. Without even realizing it, I was playing with the Bendaroos. I just picked them up and started fiddling around with them. Crazy!!

PSL1013
01-08-2009, 01:12 PM
How adorable!!!! I hope you are keeping these video's permanently on a DVD or something because it would be awesome to look back on these in the future when she is all grown up! :heart:

askomsky
01-08-2009, 01:39 PM
WTG Cassie!!! :clap:
That was to cute! My DD5 stopped to watch the entire video when it was over she said... "See mom, THOSE are what Santa forgot to bring me!" lol
Oops! :rotfl:
I knew they watned them they kept asking but I had already bought enough.
DD6 came by at the end and said, "Hey she has the same dress as me!" Her priorities are definitely different then her sister's. :D

sqromano
01-09-2009, 11:19 PM
That video was so cute!!!! Great job, Cass! :clap: I wasn't sure before, but now I'm convinced my kids would love this!!!!

Sunni
01-10-2009, 09:12 AM
What a great video! Cassie is so adorable. They do look like fun.

Iteach
01-10-2009, 12:57 PM
I watched the video last night. Yeah Cassie. You did an awesome job and are as cute as a button! Wish I had you in my kindergarten class! :)

SunshineGirl
01-19-2009, 08:47 PM
For those of you who have been asking, cash back is probably as close to a Bendaroos coupon (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/01/06/bendaroos-review-video-from-sunshine-rewards/) as we are going to get since it is an offer.

We've been selling a lot of these. I will be anxious to see what everyone thinks when they get them!